Getting out of the Rut ~ Tuesday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Hi all. I was out of town over the weekend and couldn't post. Then I was just too busy last evening to sit down and catch up. I did a couple miles on an elliptical on Saturday, rested Sunday, ran 2 miles and did an STS chest and back workout yesterday. My eating was on vacation over the weekend, but the scale wasn't as angry as I expected it to be. I got back on the clean eating wagon yesterday and intend to stay on it until these pesky 7 - 10 pounds are gone. I have plenty of incentive, since I've decided for sure to go visit my sister in Washington state next month. You know how sibling rivarly can be!;)

Hi gang,

This morning I decided I'm going to do at least one new DVD a week, so today was Tony Horton's Power Half Hour Abs, this is definately a keeper!!
My abs are aching now!! I also did Jules Benson's Pilates, Cathe's Basic Step and 1/2 hour on the treadmill.

I am going to lose the weight that this stupid low thyroid has caused me to gain if it kills me!!

My eating has been good and I have definately been drinking my water, sometimes I feel like my kidneys are in my neck!!!

Welcome back Robin!!

Have a great day
Cheryl

I started with the "Getting out of the Rut" check-in but quickly went back into my rut. Is it okay with everyone if I join back in?

Sure Debbie, welcome back!

Robin, welcome home! Cheryl, good job on getting your water in. I had been pretty good about mine lately, but I think I am a bit behind for today.

Did STS today (Disc 4 - Chest, Shoulders, Biceps). Whew, that was a hard one. DH and I are definitely more organized than we were last year, though.

Have a great rest of the day!

Hi Gals,

Wish I had something to report... I can't think, can't sleep. I'm a bundle of nerves over this surgery. Today was all the labs and pre registery so now I have to wear a plastic bracelet for the next day and a half so I can't forget about it. Sorry I'm no good today. When it's over I'll be brand new.

I hope to do DM tomorrow as long as I get some sleep tonight.

Glad to see you all still here... (Not in the rut, but actually getting out,:p)

Hello Everyone!

I did MMA Boxing this morning for the first time - it was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed it. I need to go down now and do some weights but I am not feeling motivated. My daughter got into a car accident this afternoon. She wasn't hurt but the car was. I am churning over this because she chose to move out about a month ago and be a grown up so I need to let her handle this herself. It's tough to see her so upset. She doesn't have any money to take care of the repairs to her car. I can't bail her out - she needs to learn from this. It's so hard to let them fall though!!

Wendy - I'll keep you in my prayers the next few days. I completely understand how you feel. I went through something similar a few years ago with my back surgery. It's a rough place to be. Stay tough!

Robin & Cheryl - way to go keeping up the workouts and good eating/water habit. I have been doing well with my eating except for a klondike bar I am planning to eat in a little while. :eek: Oh well, at least it's planned!

Have a great night ladies! Oh and welcome back Debbie!

Lisa

Lisa, sorry to hear about your daughter's accident! Glad she wasn't hurt. My kids are younger, but I know what you mean...it's hard to not help when they are suffering, but sometimes you just have to let them work it out on their own.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.