Getting it done for March 2014!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Plan for today is: STS D27 and P90X3 Synergistics.

Have a great weekend and workout, everyone.

Good afternoon,

Workouts are done!

Sherry and Heidi, what are your plans today?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone.

Good morning!

Belinda - Thanks for getting us started in March.

I can finally breathe normally again. This head cold has been a doozy. So, ShovelMax already completed this morning - we got about 4" - and maybe SuperCuts in a bit. I've missed a whole week (week 8 of the XTrain rotation), but I think I'll call that a rest week, and continue on from week 9 tomorrow.

Belinda - Great job on your wo's yesterday. What are your plans for today?

Heidi - What's on your schedule?

Have a good one, and stay warm. Catch ya later.

Good evening,

Today I started STS M3 Week 2, D28 (Chest & Back) and P90X2 Week 10 - Decelerator.

Sherry glad you feeling much better. Don't worry about missing a week, just keep going. We got a lot of snow too. I am getting tired of snow:(

Hallo Heidi!

Good night, ladies!

Evening Belinda and Sherry!

Belinda: Saturday I did house stuff that's all. Thank you for starting us off for this month too! :)
AWESOME JOB ON YOUR WORKOUTS!

Sherry: So glad to hear that your feeling better. Argh for the snow again! We didn't get any this time around for it ended up mostly south of us.
How did your workout go?

Sunday I did disc 1 XT chest, back and shoulders. Also doing an arm challenge.

Today: warm up with XT low impact, Z Shred #16 (day 1 of her 30Day challenge)
A run: 3.05 miles and then the stretch from XT low impact.

Feeling my upper pretty good from Sunday too!

Tomorrow is disc 2 XT bi and tri. Maybe get in a cycle workout as well. My Mom has an appt. so I am not sure how much I will get done.

Have a great one!
bbs
Heidi

Hi all!

Yesterday my calves were bothering me - confused, not sure why. So I changed up my wo plans and walked them for a couple miles, on the tm of course. Feeling much better today. Thus, tonight's wo will be yesterday's XT CBS.

Belinda - you continue to do a great job! How's DH hanging in there with P90X3?

Heidi - Love how you mix things up. I find it easier for me to pop in a single disc and just go.

BBL tonight after I sweat.

Happy Hump Day,

After I have my coffee, I will do STS D38 (legs), this evening I will do Eccentric Upper.

Sherry - glad your calves are feeling better. Glad that walk helped loosen it up. DH hanging in there with P90X3, is a matter of fact….he doesn't modify anything:) Unlike me;) He loves it!

Heidi - your workouts are very impressive, girl! High fives, on Z' workouts, those are tough with all those push ups/burpee.

I will be back to report my workout. Have a great day.

Good Evening!

WO tonight - XT CL done.

Struggling lately in the eating department. I'm so tired of the cold, and continually want warm comfort food (read sugary, calorie laden treats). If it was warmer, I'd have no problem eating my salads and vegetables or grilling lean meats. However, with the ongoing polar temperatures, it ain't happening. Getting very tired of this winterl

Belinda - High five to your DH for keeping up with it. How's your appetite? Are the containers helping keep your portions in check?

Heidi - what did you get done today?

Catch up with you tomorrow. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

Today I have P90X3 Triometrics.

Sherry - don't beat yourself up about your eating, just try to make healthier choices. I know, the weather isn't helping. I never bought the containers from Beachbody.com. I still measure everything, I also use a smaller plate. This way I don't over eat. I alway's keep lots of fruit, cottage cheese or hard boiled eggs around the house, drink lots of water.

Hi Heidi!

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

Good morning,

Today I have D30 (SBT) and P90X3 Pilates X on tap.

What are your plans today?

I will be back later.

Good Evening!

Last night DH and I went to a preview at the art museum, so no wo, but a very enjoyable evening.

Tonight I squeezed in Supercuts between shuttling kids around, but now the house is full of teenagers, so staying here for the rest of the night.

Belinda - You are doing absolutely great! Keep up the fantastic work. I'm not beating myself up too much about the eating, but just frustrated. I'll get there. I have been keeping more cottage cheese and hard boiled eggs in the house, too. Fruit has been very good lately, especially berries, so as soon as I bring it home,the kids devour it - that's a very good thing.

Heidi - what have you been up to lately?

Gonna relax for the evening. Catch ya later.

Hi!

No workouts weds and thurs.

Today I did Tracy Andersons Absentric disc 1 day 1. Then the cardio (dance). Mostly jumping around...like what my sister describes my dancing as the bunny hop. LOL!

Sherry: How are you doing? :/ Get well soon!

Belinda: How was your workout today? Awesome job on your workouts and weight loss.
LOL I do have to agree with you on those measuring cups.... You can get gladware that is like that but cheaper I am sure.

Have a great evening ladies!
bbs
Heidi

Heidi - caught your post on the old thread - redirecting you here. :) Not criticizing your dancing - I'm sure the bunny hops are cute!

Good morning,

Today I will do P90X3 Eccentric Lower and walking the dogs.

Sherry - glad you enjoyed the art museum with DH:D You will get your eating under control, try to eat smaller portions. That's what I do;)

Heidi - I couldn't follow Tracy A. with her jumping around if I wanted too. She looks kinda she does what comes into her mind. Never tried one of her workouts, lots of people love her dvd.

I will be back later. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Good morning!

WO already done - ALLI HiiT. Patting myself on the back for getting it done so early.

Yes, I will get eating under control. Family is so tired of chicken, but they're just gonna have to deal with it. Can't eat pizza and burgers all the time.

Belinda - Enjoy that dog walk! So nice to finally be able to get outside a bit, even if we still have more than 2 ft of snow on the ground. At least the streets are clear (we don't have sidewalks in our neighborhood).

Heidi - What are your plans today?

Time to get rolling on the usual weekend stuff. Have a good one!

Good morning! Happy first day of Daylight Saving! Will love how light it will be this evening - but will be extra hard tomorrow morning when it's sooooo dark.

WO done - Hard Strikes. Now not even noticing when I use the weighted gloves.

Laundry already started and getting ready to head to the grocery store. Need to find some time to look for recipes - finding the time is the hard part.

What are your plans today? Hope you have a good one!

Good afternoon,

Today is a rest day! I did walked the dogs.

Sherry - good job with your workouts this weekend. It's in the 40's today, yesterday was around the 50's. I am so ready for warmer weather.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Good morning,

I am starting STS M3 W3 and P90X3 Block3, Week 11 today.

Heidi and Sherry - what are your plans today?

I will be back to report my workout. Have a great Monday, everyone.

Good afternoon,

STS D31 (Chest/Back), Stretch Max#2 and 3 mile walk is done. Tonight I will do P90X3 Deccelerator.

I will be back in the morning. Have a great day, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.