Getting it done for July 2014!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do P90X3 Triometrics and SBF.

I will be back and catch up on personals.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Good morning!

Run done - 2 miles of intervals - and STS ExStretch (really like that after a run).

Did get in C&B last night - feeling rather stiff when I finally got up today. Also, Mother Nature did quite the fireworks display last night, which had the dog a wreck, hnece not a good sleep for me.

A bit slow getting the house rolling today. Will BBL to discuss my nutrition and 2nd wo of the day - Plyo.

Hey girls,

Just came back from the doc office, my husband has a possible Pelvis Fracture.He must had it for a while and didn't even knew it. The last 3 day's he can hardly walk. They did an X-ray today, tomorrow he gets a CT scan. Hopefully he will get the results by Thursday.

Sherry - good job on that run this morning. Did you buy Charlene's Plyo workouts?

Waving Hi to Heidi and Karen.

I am off to get my workout in. BBL!

Morning!...almost afternoon! Been working on paperwork from home all morning since 6am.
ARGH!

Well the rest of the day I am staying put. Waiting to hear from my son on his flight plans from Tennessee. I will be picking him up at some point today.

Trying to decide on a workout but I am sore all over. Especially my shins and ankles from the 4+ mile walk I took Sunday. Cement roads kill my shins! Trails are fine.

Sherry: What a night you must have had. I hope you can get in a rest later. Nice job on your run and stretch. :)

Oh Belinda! Sorry to hear about your DH. Good luck and hope it heals without medical intervention/surgery!

Have a great workout! :)

Hello to Karen! :)

Off to do something...will report back later.
Have a great Tuesday!
Heidi

Good morning,

Today plan is: P90X3 Pilates and STS M2 17 Legs. My workouts have to wait until we get back later this afternoon, DH has a CT scan this morning.

Heidi - thank you! Hope your son safe at home. Did you get a workout in?

Waving Hi to Sherry!

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Good morning!

Never got that plyo in last night, as we had a houseful over to watch a certain soccer game, then had a house in mourning due to the loss.

Today is DD's 16th b-day. So we started off with cake for breakfast. Waiting for that to digest before jumping around in the plyo wo that didn't happen last night. And to loosen up the 2nd day soreness of pecs, lats, and abs - ouchy!

Belinda - Oh no, in regards to DH's fracture. That has to be painful. Hope it's something that can heal well. Pelvis fractures are a concern. No, not buying Charlene's Piyo. I have more than enough wo's that I don't do.

Heidi - Enjoy your visit with your son! Hope the soreness goes away quickly. Maybe just stick to UB today?

Off to get things done. Have a good one.

Good morning,

SBF Barre 14 is done. Getting ready to do P90X3 YogaX.

Sherry - thanks! Hopefully we will get the results today? Happy Birthday to your DD. That's how I like to start my day too:eek::p Enjoy!

Waving Hi to everyone. BBL!

Good afternoon!

Interval run - 1.5 miles - done earlier. Will be doing S&A in a bit. Ate way too much last night when we went out, so should maybe stick to fruit & veggies for a cleaner diet for a bit.

Belinda - Enjoy the yoga. Good luck on the test results.

Have a good one.

Hi and Happy Independence Day eve!

Ok so yesterday was a busy for my WO plans.
This morning I woke at 4am with a major migraine. Took my meds and just did paperwork until around 8:30
When feeling a little better I did an awesome spin and sculpt wo online. It was a free wo and I have 6 days left in trial Period. :)
I posted the link in FB if interested. :)

Sherry: happy sweet 16 to your DD!
Lol! I couldn't eat cake that early! So I understand that full feeling for sure! ;)
Great job on your interval run!

Belinda: awesome WO and keeping my fingers crossed for good results for your DH!

Hi to Karen!

Have a good night
Heidi

Happy 4th of July,

Thanks everyone about DH. Good news, turns out it's his back not his palvic I don't know why the doc thought he had a fracture Maybe his hip replacement was shinning in the X-ray We are happy with the good news. Bad news, he needs back surgery on his back.

Today I will do my last P90X3 workout Not sure, I will do STS D18 today?

Heidi - I hear that site is really good. Glad you enjoy it. Are you gonna sign up?

Sherry - nicely done on your run. Try to eat cleaner today;)

I will be back later. Have a safe and happy 4th of July, everyone.

Good morning everyone! Happy 4th!

Belinda - Well, I think that is good news overall about DH, right? Congrats on finishing another round of P90X3.

Yoga - all 90 minutes of it - on schedule for today. Plus dog walks. Weather is wonderfully clear and cool. Eating was much better yesterday, and starting off today with my protein smoothie, so will not indulge in s'mores if we have a fire in the it this evening.

Heidi - Sorry about the headache. sounds like a great wo. I'll need to check it out.

Have a good one today!

Yoga, dog walk #1 and some laundry already done. Now to relax for the rest of the day.

Have a good sweat and enjoy your day!

Hey! Happy 4th to you all!

Up at 5am headache again.... well it never really goes away.
Did a ifit TM workout in Utah. ;) Emerald Pools Trail. I want to go to these places I see one of these days.

Belinda: Congrats on finishing P90X3!

Sherry: Nice job on your yoga and walk. :)

Doing laundry here too....
It is raining pretty hard with thunder here and there. Lousy day for a planned cookout. Having my kids over for my oldest Sons BD. 29! EEK!

Have a lovely Friday! Safe Independence Day

Heidi

Hey!

Up around 7 and did SuperCuts. ;)

Rest of the day will be the usual house/laundrymax stuff.

Happy Saturday to you all!

BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. DH and I had fun on 4th of July, we went to our neighbors pool party Sorry if yours wasn't that great DH and I went to our local Farmers Market and ended up in a near by town. It was fun to go window shopping in this little old town Last night I did STS D18.

I will do SBF Barre, 30 min. Love her workouts.

Heidi - thank you. You are up early:eek: Nice job getting your workouts in. I need to check out that web side. Did you sign up?

Sherry - thank you:) Good job on the walk and yoga. Will you start P90X3 this week?

Have a wonderful workout and day, everyone.

Hi all!

Didn't check in yesterday. We decided on a whim to go visit my brother for the 4th and stayed over. So far today, did get in a 2 mile interval run OUTSIDE and a dog walk. Still need to get in a leg workout later.

Heidi - Happy belated birthday to your son. Hope the party went well, despite the rain. Good workouts, even with the headache. Does your iFit give a visual of the trails? That would make me want to visit them, too.

Belinda - Sounds like you had a good time at the party. So what is your rotation plan now? I'm continuing on with P90X - the original - 1 week almost down and 12 to go. Plus, picking up the running again - so that's 3 days a week on top of P09X. How is your DH managing with his back?

Off to do laundry, groceries, and the like. Have a good one. Hope it's productive yet relaxing for all.

Legs done, too! Just the right amount on a run day, too. No heavy weights.

Hope you are having a good one.

Good afternoon,

Just got done with SBF Barre, 30 min. That's it for me today. I did 3 hours of yard work this morning.

Sherry - fantastic job with P90X and your run this weekend. I still have 6 more weeks of STS:eek: Not sure, if I finish M3:eek: DH wants to go on vacation in 2 weeks:eek: We shall see:D I could bring all my weights/dvd's with me in the RV. Haven't figured it out yet:eek: Once I am done with STS, my plan is to do circuit workouts/cardio. Need to take a break from heavy lifting. Been lifting heavy for the last 8 month. Thanks for asking. DH is taking it easy.

Hi Heidi and Karen.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, ladies.

Hi all!

KenpoX done. Good workout to loosen the back and legs up - a bit tight after yesterday's run and leg work, then back at the office sitting all day. Also, got in the dog walks, too.

Belinda - Nice wo today. How were you feeling after yesterday's yard work? I'm very please with my garden. Because we've had a cool, wet summer, all the flowers I divided and moved are healthy enough to be blooming. I finally like being out in our yard.

Catch ya all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.