Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Getting it done for February!!!

This is a discussion on Getting it done for February!!! within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Good Evening! XTrain Bi's & Tri's done! Love how the time seems to fly with this one. I think I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Cathlete
Sherry K's Profile Fields

Good Evening!

XTrain Bi's & Tri's done! Love how the time seems to fly with this one. I think I just like working these particular muscles. Maybe I really get some guns! I did go a bit lighter again, 'cause I could feel my thumb working but not straining. At least it doesn't hurt for everyday stuff - like scrubbing pots.

Belinda - Glad you are loving TJ. I think it's also on my seemingly endless "want" list, but I'm not buying any for a while - I do have plenty!

Heidi - How are you liking the XTrain/LIS rotation? I'm sort of doing the 30 strength, with some cardio on those days I get up early. I'm really enjoying it.

DH was reading about cleaning up diet, and one suggestion he came across was eating salad for breakfast. Can't say that sounds appealing when it's 0* first thing in the a.m. I want something warm then. What do you think?

Catch ya tomorrow! Sleep well - I have been lately.

Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of those pieces. -Judith Viorst
Old 02-06-2013, 05:29 AM
Cathlete

Good morning!

Insanity Pure Cardio done! Not sure if I'll get in something else today.

Have a great sweat! Catch ya later!

Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of those pieces. -Judith Viorst
Old 02-06-2013, 06:24 AM
DeCathelete
bayerngirl's Profile Fields

Good morning Heidi and Sherry,

Haven't decited what wo I will do today? Too early? Need more coffee.

Heidi - good job on SG this morning.

Sherry - good job with your ub wo yesterday and your cardio wo this morning.

Happy Hump Day, everyone. BBL!
Old 02-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Cathlete
HPLECTRA's Profile Fields

Morning!

Sherry: Great job with bi/tri! I just finished the premix #2 that had core 2 after. core 2 is hard! After I finished up with a cycle workout for 30min...or at least I think it was 30min. forgot to record the time.
Awesome job on insanity cardio this morning!
As for the salad in the Am I would make some scrambled egg whites and add a bunch of greens along with salsa. That would do it!

I am really liking my rotation! Glad that you are enjoying yours as well. It makes a big difference if you like what you are doing because it makes you look forward to the next workout.

Belinda: Have a great workout at the gym today! Your doing great mixing it up!

Well of to shower and work as usual. Have a great one!
BBS
Heidi
Old 02-07-2013, 05:58 AM
DeCathelete

Morning girls,

Last night I did High Reps. That ab wo is tough. Today I will do cardio.

Heidi - glad you liking your rotation. What results are you seening?

Sherry - I was on the Beachbody. website and saw all kinds of nice rotation. Found one with Brazil butt lift and TJ, lol. Looks awesome.

I will be back later. Have a great day, girls.

Old 02-07-2013, 06:04 PM
DeCathelete

Good evening girls,

Turbo Jam 2 is done! Can you tell, I love those workouts I am thinking doing Brazil Butt Lift and a Turbo Jam rotation? DH and son love P90X, they want me to do the rotaiton with them so many great rotations and so little time

I will be back in the morning. Good night, girls.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Cathlete

Good evening!

This morning I did Insanity - Cardio Recovery. I decided to take tonight off. I'm very proud of myself, getting up at 5 every morning to get in my cardio and then do weights some evenings, kind of following the XTrain 30 day Strength rotation.

Belinda - Great job! Yes, there are so many rotations, and so little time! My problem has been staying committed to a rotation. That's why I'm working on becoming a before the crack of dawn exerciser. As for DH, he can't stay committed to a rotation either, that's why we've started P90X how many times? But at least we are exercising regularly.

Heidi - What are your plans for the day? I hear there's a big dump of snow heading your direction. Stay safe and warm.

Catch up with you both tomorrow.

Old 02-08-2013, 05:39 AM
DeCathelete

Good morning,

Sherry - it really doesn't matter if you follow a rotation every month or do your own thing. As long as you work out and have fun. I am too having a problem following a rotation, so many workouts I want to do. And committing to a 3 month rotation is a long time. Good job getting up every morning at 5 am to get your cardio in.

Heidi - hope you have a great workout today.

I will do cardio today and abs.

I shall return after my workout.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Cathlete

Good morning!

WO done - Insanity Power & Resistance. Plans for round 2 a bit later - snow shoveling 5"! Kids and DH and all off school. My management advised working from home today - no argument from me.

Belinda - Enjoy what ever you decide to do. I agree - that's the key. You'll keep doing it if you like it. 3 months is a long time, but how many times did you do STS? More power to you!

Heidi - Stay safe. Thinking of you as you get dumped on.

Catch up with you all later!

Old 02-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Cathlete
HPLECTRA's Profile Fields

Afternoon!

Snow and more snow....that's the word anyway.

Just work today.

Sherry: Awesome job getting up for your cardio early! Do you eat a snack or have your coffee first? I can't seem to get moving without something in my stomach first.
Have fun this evening with the 2nd half of your workout plan.

As far as following a rotation all I can say is I try my best and throw in something different here and there. With so many choices it is very hard not to get distracted!

Belinda: What did you decide on for your cardio today? So glad that you are liking your rotation and mixing it up too.
You getting some snow where you are? Or did it turn into mostly a rain event?

As for my results: I have lost 4 and gained some great ab definition. All those planks and sliding plank moves really gets in there. I currenlty have ab DOMS from core 2 the other day. That is from the side leaning plank lifts and twists. simple move but works the abs great.

No workout to report for yesterday. Today I have yet to decide due to everyone being home. Maybe a run for my cardio day instead of LIS AT.

Have a great evening! BE SAFE!
BBT
Heidi