Getting it done for February 2014!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Can't believe it's February already…time flies, isn't it?

Today's workout will be P90X3 MMX.

What are your plans today?

Have a wonderful day and weekend, everyone.

Back with personals:

Sherry - it's my sinus! I had an infection when I saw the ENT, not it's getting worst:mad: WTG, on starting this month with your interval run and stretch.

Hi Heidi!

I may do another workout later:eek: Haven't decided:eek: BBL!

Good Evening!

WO #2 done - ShovelMax (6 wet inches) followed by ST CL - strength only.

Belinda - Thanks for starting this month's thread. Obviously I didn't think about that this morning - I knew it was February, but I guess sub-consciously didn't want to face it. Great job on your wo. Hope those sinuses get cleared out with the month long meds.

Heidi - What are your plans today?

Have a good evening and catch you tomorrow.

Happy Groundhog Day!

WO done - XT BS B&T's. Worked them real good! :) Also another round of shoveling, the last bit that fell last night. Plus laundry rolling. Heading to DD's soccer game in a few, them having folks over for dinner and to watch a bit of the commercials, I mean game. ;)

Hope you are having a good one!

Good morning,

Today I am staring week 6 w/P90X3 and STS Meso 2 Week 3!

I just finished P90X3 Eccentic Upper with DH! Still have to do STS later.

Sherry - wtg, on your workouts this weekend. I walked the dogs yesterday, can't believe today we have snow:confused: Yesterday was so nice outside and today we are covered in snow. Hope you had fun last night. I watched the game too. Well, most of it….fell asleep a few times:(

Hi Heidi!

I will be back later with more personals!

Good afternoon,

STS D19 (CST) and Amy Bento Stretch & ABS " Stretch #1 is done!

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hey! Happy Monday to you both! Well I hope it is anyway... LOL!

ARGH snow again.... :/

Anyway today was a TM run 2.03miles. Then my challenge from the Daily Hiit day 7.

Man I have DOMS again in my upper! DOMS from GS chest and Tri Sat. and Sunday. Thought that things were settled out then I did the challenge. OI! I am feeling it in my shoulders and upper back big time!
Of course I had to do my pullups before entering my workout area to boot. ;)

Belinda: OH NO! another sinus infection...ARGH! Sorry to hear. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs to you! Its been a rough go with those lately.
Your rotation sounds like it is really moving along nicely! Awesome job! :)

Sherry: How are those upper DOMS for you? :) Great job on your workouts this weekend!

Tomorrow's plan: GS LEGS! This should top me off with DOMS from head to toe! HEHE

Nice job sticking with your rotations and getting it done! :)

Have a great evening!
Heidi

OH! I forgot to mention that the (No Bean) Turkey chili with sweet potatoes was really good! :)

Hey gals!

I feel I'm really rocking my wo's these days - body is finally kicking it in gear. Tonight was XT BS CBS, and I really pushed the to-failure set, so I'm ready to go up next time. No DOMS from yesterday's BT wo - and they were shaking on that last set. Go figure. Now, just waiting to see the inches melting off (Oooo, the wine and brownies - from scratch - yesterday probably didn't help that last part!)

Patting myself on the back because I've actually followed a rotation for 4 weeks - don't think I've ever made it that far. Usually I let some excuses get in the way before that.

Belinda - You are doing great. Keep it up! You'll look fantastic by whenever your son gets married. But I am wondering how you managed 2 UBWO's in one day . . .

Heidi - Nice job on your wo, too. Nice run and HiiT. You are mixing things up nicely.

As for snow, we still have 2 ft. on the ground, and getting some more tomorrow night. Poor dog isn't getting walks because of all the salt on the street - makes her sick when she licks her paws. As least she's a bigger dog so she can bound through the snow. Poor little ones get lost it in.

Heading to bed. Hope you had a good one, for a Monday. Catch you tomorrow.

P.S. - I might need that chili recipe.

Good morning,

Workout for today is: P90X3 Triometrics :D Not sure, what else I will do:eek: Going through my dvd collection:confused: Is anybody buying the new Beachbody new dvd series 21 Day Fix? It just got leased yesterday, not sure what's and how this one will work:eek:

Sherry - you are rocking your workouts, girl! I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work and don't let things get in your way;) I don't know, how I a managed 2 UB workouts in one day:p

Heidi - good job on your run and Hiit challenge yesterday. YOu are doing fantastic with your challenge. Thanks about hugs! I am so happy I am making it this far with STS and P90X3:eek: I couldn't be happier! Tomorrow you gonna be sore :p

I will be back later. Have a great day/workout!

Morning! :)

Sherry! Congrats are in order for your sticking with your rotation for 4 weeks! YEAH! DOMS are weird how they show up.. or don't. But then again you may feel it a day later too.
Nice job on your workout! :)

Belinda: Have a great workout today! :) As for the new series...I am not in. Just have way too many choices as is.

Thank you ladies for your comments too! :) I may not be sticking to one series or rotation but the workouts are great.

Today:
GS legs timesaver 1
Then an ifit workout in Africa. ;) 4.20 miles. The last mile was killer with 10% inclines. This was an endurance run but I couldn't stay at the recommended speed. it was too slow so I jumped it up to 6.0 at times. Loved the scenery.

Well off to shower and work.

Have a great one! Oh and phooey on the next storm headed our way! YUCK!

bbs
Heidi

Back to report my first workout: KettleBell Kickboxing Power = 37 min is done! Love it!

Heidi - I hear you on to many workout programs:D I don't see anything different from what I already have;) WOW, that's a incline for sure:p how are your legs feeling:eek:

Hi Sherry! What are your plans today?

I will be back after my 2nd workout!

Good evening!

WO done - 1 mile of sprint intervals followed by XT CL and finished with 100 Hip Thrusts! Legs should be talking to me tomorrow! :)

Snow due to start any minute now, as I type, so tomorrow morning will start with an UBWO. ;) Loved the stiffness that I felt this morning.

Heidi - Whoa! That speed at that incline?! You are really rocking those runs, lady! Keep it up while your DD doesn't want it. And that was after GS legs? Who needs a rotation!!

Belinda - Great job on both your wo's. Not looking into 21-day Detox, though DH is thinking we should get Asylum, once he's done with P90X3. I'm looking to get the most recent Cathe's - think I'd really dig the leg wo's as well as X10 from what I've heard.

That's it for tonight. Gonna just relax for the rest of the evening. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

I will do P90X3 Lower Eccentric and STS M2 D20 today.

Sherry - amazing job with your workout. It's not a 21-day Detox, it's a 21 Day portion control/exercise program. I am interested:eek:

Hi Heidi!

I will be back after my workout. BBL!

Hi all!

No wo today - unless you count shoveling about 5" of wet stuff - it was heavy. I was scheduled to to ST B&T, but really, after shoveling that stuff, I'm wiped. DH over his head with lectures and grading tests. DS been home all week sick. DD overloaded with homework. Leaves me for shoveling and house stuff. Frankly, today I'm just exhausted.

Belinda - I need to use what I have before I get new stuff. Don't really think I'm interested in that set. Way to keep up the wo's.

Heidi - I have a feeling you did ShovelMax today, too. Heard your area really got dumped on.

Making it an early night. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

Yesterday I did P90X3 Yoga That's it! Wasn't in the mood to work out at all

Today I have to do STS D20 legs and P90X3 Eccentric legs!

Sherry - LOL, I know what you mean! I am on the fence about this set. I keep telling myself I don't need another set. I am more interested in the portion control containers:eek: I guess, I will wait for reviews. Shoveling snow is a workout. You did more than I did:p Have to get my groove on today;)

Hi Heidi!

I will be back later.

Hi all!

Well, DS's sore throat became tonsillitis (first time ever), so I've spent the last two days shuttling him to dr's and trying to "work from home". He's feeling tons better now that he has the right meds, thank goodness. I, however, didn't get in any wo's. I just finished Tabata - only made it through the first two - and I'm done for. If I get a second wind, I plan to get in sprints later.

Belinda - How are your legs after a day with 2 legs wo's - and neither of those are a cakewalk? Keep up the great work!

Heidi - Hope you are hanging in there.

Now, regular weekend stuff. Hope you have a good one.

Good morning,

I did P90X3 Incinerator, STS D21 and 15 min stretch from Amy Bento's "Stretch & Abs".

Sherry - I hope your son is feeling better soon. Nothing worst than having sick kids! Nice job, keeping up with your workouts. I have DOMS in my legs.

Hi Heidi!

I will be back after my workout, which will be P90X3 MMX! BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.