Getting it done for April 2014!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Can't believe it's already April:D Today I will do DM Timesaver Cardio Blast:D

I will be back and catch up on personals later. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi ladies,

I did Drill Max Premix: Timesaver Cardio Blast plus LIC abs a while ago. DM is so much fun and LIC abs is great.

Sherry - how are you and your husband feeling today? I hope better

Heidi - what are your plans today?

I will try to check in later, if not I see you all in the morning.

Hi Belinda and Sherry,

Not a great day for me with a migraine. Came on suddenly yesterday after work.

I tried resting most of today but was really restless as you might imagine.

I did do my first day of an April challenge. Today's challenge was 50 squats. I may go for a walk with my DD if she shows.

Belinda: awesome job on your workout today! I haven't done drill max in ages!

Sherry: I hope you both are felling better!

Have a good night.
Bbt
Heidi

Heidi - sorry about your migraine! Those are not fun:( Please, don't push yourself to much until your migraine is gone. (((HUGS))))) I can't remember the last time I did Drill Max.

Hi Sherry!

I also took a nice long with the dogs. Good night!

Hi all!

Coming up for air. Last night - no wo, but I did cook a healthy dinner (chicken & broccoli) as also make alterations to a dress we picked up at a thrift store so it looked like a flapper dress for DD's Gatsby party tomorrow.

Today - Soccer game then flat tire. Amazing how that simple thing can wreck a schedule for the rest of the night.

On the down side, my wrist is hurting. Got bumped by the next door dog in just the right place and it's a bit bruised and sore. Hope it gets better quickly or I won't be doing any push-ups on the RT.

Belinda - Oh, Drill Max - how fun! I always forget how much I like that one until I do it again.

Heidi - Hope the headache goes away. I'm holding off on a glute challenge until after this weekend - no way to add that on top of a Cathe RT.

Bedtime - hope tomorrow is better for all of us.

Good morning,

I will do Gym Style Back, Shoulder & Back.

Sherry - I am so sorry about the tire! I agree, it can can wreck a schedule for the rest of the day/night. Man…you had a horrible day yesterday:confused: Please, take care of your wrist. When are you leaving for the RT? I also forgot how much fun DH is, will be doing the premixes a lot this month.

Heidi - what are you doing today? Are you feeling any better today?

Hi to everyone that check in after me! BBL!

Hey Heidi and Sherry,

I did my workout earlier this morning. Couldn't check in, Cathe's website was down:confused: Anyway, I forgot how tough GS BSB was:eek: My biceps are on fire. Matched Cathe weight on all exercises, been awhile since I did that one:)

Have a great day and workout. BBL!

ood morning,

My workout for today is: LIC " Cardio Timesaver Blast and abs.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Hi Sherry and Belinda!

So after Tues. migraine wasted day...

Weds: XT Legs Standing, Ball and Chair.

Today I did SG....OMG my legs/butt are so sore!

Top off tomorrow with After Burn and Saturday All Out Low Impact HiiT! I may not be walking by Sunday which is Super Cuts!

Sherry: How's the wrist today? :/ Nice job on getting some meals cooked though.
So I take it your headed to the RC? :) Have an awesome time if you are! I would do the same as far as skipping any challenges before hand. I am sure Cathe is going to put you into many challenges while you are there. HEHE

Belinda: Any DOMS from GS? ;)
Yeah I tried to ck in yesterday too and the site was down.. They must have been updating information.

My headache is still floating around trying to get me but I am trying my best to fend it off. Hate these long duration ones. DH is out getting some Advil cold and sinus which was recommended by a friend to try seeing as nothing else working at this point. She swears by it because she gets bad migraines as well.

Anyway..Have a great night ladies!
BBT
Heidi

Hi! Quick post. No wo today. Frantically trying to get things done around here before I leave. DS leaves for a trip and needs to be at the airport at 6 a.m. I'll leave for ChiTown straight from there. At least I know Cathe will kick my butt good.

Catch up with you later.

Good morning,

Today I will do B&G Premix: Standing Glutes plus abs.

Sherry - have lots of fun at the RT:D

Heidi - hope the Advil cold is helping. Good job on your workouts. I had a hard time walking for the last 2 day, my legs are like rubber.

I will be back after my workout. Have a great day.

Hi! Quick post. No wo today. Frantically trying to get things done around here before I leave. DS leaves for a trip and needs to be at the airport at 6 a.m. I'll leave for ChiTown straight from there. At least I know Cathe will kick my butt good.

Catch up with you later.

Hey Sherry: Good luck and safe trips for all!

BRB
Heidi

Morning Belinda!

OK Advil cold/sinus is out...didn't work on my headache and gave me wicked stomach ache!

Thank you on my workouts! They are truly kicking my butt and legs! OH man am I sore!
Went to get up this morning and my legs wouldn't straighten out. Sort of like tight biceps.
OUCHIE!
So right now it is after 11 and I need to get moving to work. I guess this will be a rest day and stretches later.

Have a great workout with B&G and standing glutes plus abs! XT legs with the chair moves got my quads good!

Off to work!
BBL
Heidi

WO done - Kickboxing. She worked us good, and the room was a lot warmer than my basement. LOL! DVD's are 50% off, so I already bought the new series that I didn't get during the presale - yep, all of them. Getting ready for dinner, then yoga this evening.

Belinda - how are those legs? Isn't this supposed to be a rest week?

Darn phone posted before I was done (probably user error).

Heidi - sorry about the headache. Hope your rest day helps it get better.

My turn to shower. Sharing a room with Karen. Stories of our toture, I mean wo's can be followed on FB.

Have a good one!

Good morning,

My plan for today is: have GS Chest & Triceps! On the rotation Cathe's wants me to do a 30 run, I will skip that one. I need to back of my cardio a little Been reading a lot about it, it's hindering my muscle grow.

Sherry - glad you having so much fun at the RT:) Wow, on the 50% off. That's a fantastic deal;) Say HI to Karen and Cathe:D

Heidi - you poor thing! Advil is hard on the stomach! So sorry about that!

I will be back after my workout. Have a great weekend. You are kicking butt with your workouts.

Hello Sherry and Belinda!

Sherry: Good thing you didn't do a leg challenge! LOL! How are you doing today after the kickboxing workout? WOW! Awesome getting new workouts! :)
Big Hello to Karen! ;) Have an awesome time you two! Hi and hugs to Cathe!

Headache is better today thank you!

Belinda: Have a great workout with GS Chest and Triceps! :) That's a good one! :)

Ya no meds yesterday to make up for the stomach ache. My legs and glutes were really sore anyway so a day off was well needed. It didnt help with 2 flights of stairs I have to climb up and down many times at work. LOL! That's a workout alone!

Today I did Super Cuts! Then Tracy A. Meta Omnicentric disc 2 workout 1. I matched all of Cathe's weights on SC's except I went lighter on the standing delt flies.

Tomorrow's plan: LISAOLHiit! Plus another Tracy A. workout.

Oh had so much energy this morning I got my grocery shopping done early. Came home and got the crock-pot filled with Asian Pork with Mushrooms. This isn't for tonight's meal because it takes 8 hours to cook.

Have a great one!
BBS
Heidi

Hi Sherry and Belinda!

Belinda: How was your workout yesterday? :) What's the plan for today?

Sherry: Are ya limping around from all the DOMS? HEHE. ;p

Today was the last of week 3 of my rotation and start on week 4 tomorrow.

So the workout of the day was AOLHiiT! Phew! :)

Tomorrow's plan: Burn sets: chest, back and shoulders plus core#1 and an add in from Tracy A. Meta days 11-20.

Make it a great Sunday!

BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

Today I am starting week 2 off the Gym Style rotation, I will do Drill Max " Scrambled Blast and abs". I am also starting round 2 with P90X3 this evening.

Heidi - can't believe you are already in week 4 with your rotation:D WTG, on AOLHiiT! I still have DOMS from Saturday's workout:eek:

Sherry - hope you are resting after that weekend? You deserve it! Loved all the pictures you and Karen posted. Thanks for sharing!

I will be back after my workout.

Good morning!

Surprisingly feeling good. Not too stiff and sore. Still will keep today as a rest day, and plan to stretch and roll. Really not too bad all weekend, aside from the exhaustion (slept long and sound) and ravenous appetite. Got home late last night (visited my brother for a bit, too), so washed the stinky workout clothes and went to bed.

Thinking about what to do next - encouraged by Cathe and inspired by the "gun show", I will start STS tomorrow. Looking at the calendar, I have days where no no will be possible, so I have a better chance at three 1 hour wo's than six 30 minute ones. If I do have time on other days, I can throw in a run or other cardio, like the X10 I just purchased.

Belinda - have fun with your "scrambled eggs". I forget, is it a month of Gym Styles? DH still planning to do another round of P90X3 with you?

Heidi - Way to go finishing 3 weeks of a rotation. Catch your breathe from that cardo yet? Burn sets - yup, you'll be feeling those.

Back to work. Have a good one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.