Getting Back in the Game -Tuesdsay

dianet

Cathlete
Another quick post today. It is crazy at work right now.

I was supposed to wake up and do Squeeze Upper body premix this morning, but decided to sleep in, I was tired. I am hoping to be able to do it after work. DH has to pick up Ella from school today b/c I have to work later than usual, but that also means he will be home early so I should be able to workout after work.

Sorry to run in and only talk about myself, but just busy day.

Diane, you must be crazy busy because you think it's Tuesday, not Thursday!!!! ;) I hope things settle down a bit for you to catch your breath! Good luck with your workout later this evening. :)

I just finished 4DS bis and tris. I got a later start than usual as my DH needed to get out of the house before 7am. I don't like working out so late, but I did feel pretty strong and was able to use heavy weights and they seemed a little easier than usual :eek: Not sure if it is b/c I am getting stronger or b/c I had a little snack and full cup of coffee before working out!?!?!?

Not much going on in my world today. Thank God! I am a homebody and love to stay home and putter around the house and kitchen. :D

Robin, how was your kids church last night? That is a big committment to do that every week!! I used to help out w/the preschool kids years ago on Wednesday and then my DH and I and his parents taught the Sunday class for 5th & 6th grades. We don't go to church anymore though; well, we don't attend what most consider church.

Jodi, I think it was me who still thought your bootcamp was earlier. I find my brain just doesn't want to remember as well as I get older. :confused:

Dana, how is STS going? Seeing any new muscles popping out!?!?!!

Michele, Hi to you if your lurking here :p

I just checked out a cookbook from the library "The Food You Crave" by Ellie Krieger, based on some great reviews from a thread on the OD. I just looked through it last night and WOW! some of her recipes look so good! Grilled Zucchini roll ups w/herbs and cheese, portobello panini w/gorgonzola and sun-dried tomatoes! I'm so excited to try some!!!!!:D

Well, now I'm really hungry -- need to go make some breakfast!!

Have a great day!

Hi ladies.

Diane - you must be overworked - you've got your days mixed up. I for one am glad it is Thursday and not Tuesday. Enjoy your workout tonight!!!! I thought you were only going back to work PT? Are they increasing the hours on you?

Mary - hi!!! No, I"m not seeing any new muscles popping. However, I'm sure that they are just buried under all this fat!!!!!! I belong to The Good Cook (cookbook club) and I've considered purchasing that cookbook. Those recipes sound good - although I'm probably the only one that would eat them. Good job with your workout! What time do you normally workout? Do you eat breakfast before you workout?

Jodi - I also thought that you were doing the 6:30 a.m. BootCamp classes. What's on tap for you today?

Robin - hey! I don't know how you can workout so darn early in the a.m.

Last night the rain slowed so I was able to get in a 5-mile walk. Today's workout is a 2-mile walk and STS #17 (legs).

Have a great afternoon ladies!!!

LOL! Yes I was WAY off on the days!!! Finally getting a lunch break for 5 min.

Mary - I think you are getting stronger! I always drink coffee before my workout and it doesn't help me!

Dana - I'm am PT, which means I have to fit all my work into less hours!! Not really, I am getting less work that full time people, but there are still deadlines that need to be met. And today we are having a mediation that isn't starting until 3:30 (only time client available) so I will have to work later than 4 obviously. I knew I would have to work late sometimes, and right now is just one of those times b/c a case I am working on is actually going to trial soon. Exciting though b/c I've never been to trial, everything always settles.

Hi everyone! Didn't workout today...Thursday seems to be my rest day. I looked at my calendar and I haven't worked out on a Thursday in over a month. Probably because my DH is off in the afternoons when I usually workout. He and I did play some Dance Dance Revolution though, so we did burn a few calories. In fact, we finished the main part of the game and unlocked everything. So that was fun.

Diane, you sound so busy. Hope you're able to get a workout in, if nothing else for the stress relief!

Dana, hope your leg workout goes well. I can't wait to start STS.

Mary, I'm sure it's that you're getting stronger! ^5!!

Hi Michele and Robin!!

Hi gang. Sorry for the late check-in. I left work a little early to do some chores. DH and I visited his mother after dinner, so this is the first time I've been able to sit at the computer for any length of time.

Diane, LOL, I've made the same mistake with the day many times. Our fingers type faster than our brains work. Did you get your workout done?

Mary, I only have 3 more weeks of the kids program. And we are off next week for Easter. I have to admit, I'll be glad when my Wednesdays are free again. I really love some of the kids, but others I'd just like to strangle. Guess those are the ones who need the program the most though.

Dana, I only get up that early a couple days a week and the workout is only about 30-40 minutes long. And it's so nice to know your workout is done for the day!

Hi Jodi. Sounds like fun doing Dance Dance with your DH.

I did ASC3 today. I sure do like Amy Bento's workouts. I finally saw a bit of a dip on the scale today. Yay!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.