Getting Back in the Game -- Happy April Fool's Day

My2girls

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. Busy times!

I will be quick - did CCV1 on bike yesterday. I woke up and went jogging (slow) for about 2 miles. Finished up with 4DS Shoulders/calves/core.

Ate pretty good yesterday, except for a few spoon fulls of no sugar added ice cream.

I will try and check back later and do more personals.

Have a great day Diane, Dana, Robin, Jodi and Michele! :D:D:D:D:D

Hi ladies -

I am super busy at work today so will be quick.

Did LowMax this morning but could only get through a few cycles before calling it quits. I am so out of shape. I am stressed today and I am currently stress eating at my desk!!!! Help!

Back to work. HOpe everyone has a great day.

Good afternoon ladies. It is a very rainy afternoon here. I did get out for a walk during my lunch break - at that point it was just drizzly and windy. Now it is pouring - so much for getting in a walk tonight. I guess the 2-mile walk at lunch will be my workout for today since I won't be home tonight.

Mary - good job w/your eating and your workouts.

Diane - at least you got through some of LowMax - good for you. I find some of the foot work in that workout hard. Hopefully you didn't sabotage your diet by stress eating.

Hello to Jodi, Robin, and Michele!!!

Hi gang. We seem to be a pretty busy bunch lately. I'm just about ready to head out the door. Tonight is the kids group at church. I got up early and did Burn Curcuit 2. Yesterday was Burn Intervals and Ab Burner. Eating has been great, but I haven't seen any change in the scale for over a week.:(

Hi everyone!

I went to bootcamp class today. Rainy and muddy again, oh well. The pollen that's getting everywhere is making the covered pavilion where we work out kinda slippery. But it was still a good class. I can't remember who commented a few days ago about my getting up early to workout, but luckily it was only the sample class that I took that was really early. The regular class is at 10am. One of the moms from the preschool set it up for the stay at home moms who have kids there. Kinda cuts into the morning errands, but it is nice to have it done earlier in the day.

Diane, I agree with Dana...don't worry about what you didn't get done, be happy about what you DID get done. It's still a good workout, even if you do a shorter version of it. You can only do your best...try to just keep moving forward.

Hope everyone had a good, if busy, day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.