Getting Back in the Game Firday!!!!

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Morning game-gang!

Diane, thought I'd give you a break. LOL I'm still home sick, but my cough isn't as painful this morning. Greyor's fever was gone, so he went to the sitter for the morning. Yay! A nice quiet house to myself.

Dana, how was the game?

Jodi, I imagine you are Boot Camping...

Mary? Michele? Where are the merry M's?

I'm going to give Burn circuit 3 a try. If I cough too much, I'll quit. The new eating plan is going so well. I'm down to my pre-Christmas weight and have less then 20 pounds to go to reach my goal.

Happy Spring Day to you all!

Today is my mom's 65th birthday and I think the first day of Spring!!! Hip Hip Hurray! :D

Robin -- I am so impressed with your weight loss. You go girl! I would like to lose 20 pounds also. I don't have a scale, but try to get an idea of where I'm at based on how my clothes fit and which ones!!! I did get into a pair of pants yesterday that didn't cut into my belly like it used to. What is your eating plan?! I am glad you are feeling better and your grandson (Greyson is your grandson right!?) too. Have a great weekend!

Michele -- Hope you are doing well, wherever you are :)

Jodi -- That is so neat that you and your DH do workout stuff together. You mentioned you were going to see if he would do Dance Dance something with you! Did he? How old are your children?

Dana -- Are you posting now too?! How was your sons game? How old are your boys?

Diane -- How is the Love Dare going? Have a great day :)

I did workout yesterday, just no posting. What did I do yesterday??? Oh yea - 4DS KB and abs. I did MM upper body this morning. I am trying to go heavy on my shoulders to get some definition and I am feeling it right now!!! :eek: I need to check out the Gym styles and maybe switch it to a split for upper body. I have a hard time sticking to a rotation :eek:

Had my sewing class yesterday and will finish up my apron this week at home. DD has piano lessons today and then we come home and get ready for my moms birthday party with my DH family. Salmom, baked two ways, ww couscous with dill and parm., veggies and deep dish berry pie. :p:p
We have lots of diabetics in the family -- my DH, FIL and neice all have Type 1 and my mom has Type 2. Have to watch all the eating around here.

I hope you all have wonderful weather for this first Spring weekend and get out there and dig in the dirt, mow the lawn, go for a walk or run and play with your kids, hubby or grandkids and have a blast :D:D:D:D:D

Hi Everyone!

No boot camp for me again today. Rats! DS has strep, so I took him in to the doctor. Just gave him his first dose of the pink stuff. Poor kid...hope he feels better soon. I will work out at home later...I'm thinking maybe Low Max.

Robin, I hope you're on the mend!! Glad to hear Greyor is feeling better. So happy to hear your eating plan is going well!! I need to cut way back on the treats lately.

Hi Mary! Didn't do any dancing yesterday (DDR is a dance video game; you step on arrows on a special pad...it can be a pretty good workout on the harder levels. DH is really good at it. I am just okay at it), but we did go out and play frisbee in the yard with the kids, so that was fun. I know what you mean about sticking to a rotation...I can never do it either!

Have a great day and a great weekend everyone!

Hi Mary. Where are the rest of our gamers?!?!

I would love to get out and play in the dirt this weekend, but we have a Spring Fling dinner at church tomorrow and I'm in charge of the kitchen.

As far as my eating plan, it's just been multiple small meals, scrupulously clean (lots of broiled chicken and fish) and about 1500-1600 calories /day. I'm loving the multiple snacks and meals. Since I've been home sick, it's been easy. Sometimes it's hard, during the workday, to fit in mini-meals.

Robin - Thanks for starting the post for me. I'm glad Greyor is feeling better and you can get a chance to rest now. I had tried something like your eating plan before but don't follow any particular plan right now. I do eat several snacks during the day though, and I think it helps you eat less at meals.

Mary - The food you are making sounds delish.

Jodi - I hope your DS feels better soon. Strep is no fun. I've never tried Dance Dance revolution, but have tried Wii Fit. I think I would get bored of wii fit though b/c it moves sort of slow in between activities.

NO workout for me yesterday. I am not sure what i will do today. We also go out to dinner on Friday nights so I probably won't do anythinig.

Tomorrow the in laws are watching Ella while DH and I get brunch and watch a play at the theater. Should be fun.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.