Getting Back in the Game 3/30 - MONDAY

dianet

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am planning on getting 4DS with my 20% off coupon, I just haven't gotten it yet b/c I spent too much this weekend on stuff getting ready for the wedding (new dress, shoes, etc.). Two of the weddings were black tie and I didn't have something nice enough. The wedding this weekend was soooooo amazing. It was 600 people, the biggest and nicest wedding I've ever been to by far. They had a full gospel choir and an an opera singer at the church. And the reception was just amazing. I'm sure the whole thing cost more than my house.

Anyway, I didn't workout this weekend at all. I was planning on C&W this morning, but Dh and I stayed up past midnight worrying about whether to move Ella to another preschool and I was too tired this morning. So I am planning on doing something after work, not sure what I will have time for.

Does this rotation sound good to you?

2 days of bar/squeeze type workouts, 2 days Cathe circuit workout and 1 day Cathe cardio workout or run

I was going to start with circuit workouts for a few weeks, then move to full body high rep (ME, Muscle Max), then maybe 4DS, then heavier weight like Gym Style or Pure Strength. I am so weak right now and haven't lifted heavy weights in a while, so I though circuit workouts would be a good place to start and gradually move up. I would also continue to mix in Squeeze a couple times a week just b/c I like them.

Hi Diane! Sounds good to me, but I'm not really an expert on this kind of thing. I usually just do whatever workout I feel like doing on any given day.

That wedding DOES sound amazing! I've never been to one that elaborate.

Went to my boot camp class this AM. Lots of shoulder work today. I'm sure I'll be feeling it later or tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a good day! Happy Monday, Mary!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.