Getting Back in the Game 3/18

dianet

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Last night I was doing Squeeze Stronger upper body premix and the dvd started skipping. So I think it may be the dvd player... I tried the dvd player out in the living room and it worked fine. But other dvds work fine on the bedroom dvd player. So I think it is that those dvds and the dvd player don't like each other. I hate working out in the living room, so I might have to get a new tv/dvd player (dvd player is in the tv).

Just thought this was funny - Ella really likes to play with my resistance bands, especially the lime green one. I got some funny pictures of her last night of her putting it on as a scarf and then running to the full length mirror in our bedroom to look at herself with it on. She is turning into a little girlie girl.

Good afternoon ladies.

Diane ~ Michele's DVD player broke, now yours. Mine has been squeaking so I hope I'm not #3. Were you able to finish your workout? What a sweetie your Ella is. Speaking of the bands, I have Cathe's set of the 3. So last night Gannon put the pink on over his head so that the ends were over his shoulders and he was telling me to look how long his hair has grown.

Robin ~ how are you feeling today? I saw your little town on the news this a.m. Although nothing too exciting. They were showing how Penn Tech was cleaning bat poop from the bat santuary (or whatever it is).

Michele ~ where are you????????????????

Mary ~ how was your shopping trip yesterday? I was cracking up at your DH for going out for a run at 2:00a.m. What a nut! (hmmm, wonder if you're posting right now)

Jodi ~ what good news that your DH's rib is doing better. Hopefully you'll be starting STS soon.

Last night I did get in my workout, STS #11. I had such a terrible headache but I made it thru the workout. Today's workout is a 4 mile walk. It is beautiful here. I did my 2 miles at lunch and then I'm taking my son to the playground tonight. It is a one-mile walk each way.

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Dana - That is funny that our kids like the bands. No, I didn't finish the workout last night. After fiddling with different dvds on different players, I would not in the mood anymore and it was getting late.

Hey, people that workout late, does that keep you up at night? I haven't been able to fall asleep lately and I am thinking it might be the late workouts. Or could be work stress keeping me awake.

Howdy!

Diane, yeah, sounds like it's time for a new DVD player. My DH knows we need a new one as soon as the current one breaks. I think we're on our third.

Dana, that bat box they were cleaning is about half a mile from my house. And you are welcome to stop in any old time!

I got up early and did circuit 2 of CLX Burn. I thought my cold was on it's way out, but I guessed wrong. My asthma kicked in and could hardly breathe by the time I got to work. I left early and as soon as I got home, the babysitter called. Greyor has a fever and the cold now, too. So I picked him up and we are watching Sesame Street. He loves Elmo.

Mary, did your DH sleep through the night last night? I thought of him this morning. I woke up about a half hour before I needed to, so I got up and started my workout early.

Michele, are you done with those chores yet?

Jodi, was boot camp this morning? Did you see the announcement about the schedule changes on the RT? I'm not sure I'm happy about not having a workout on Sunday. but I kind of like the idea of starting off with a workout right away.

HI everyone!

I didn't make it to Boot Camp today...had a dentist appointment that ran late. And it left me with a jaw ache/headache that lasted all day, so I didn't work out at all. (It wasn't extensive work, but having my jaw open for a while makes my head hurt.) The funny thing is that I've been in clean workout clothes all day, thinking I was going right to BC from the dentist.

Robin, I hope you are feeling better. And Greyor too!!

Diane, my DVD players are all different. Certain workouts skip in some of them, and some of them don't. I guess they are temperamental.

Diane and Dana, that is too cute! My DD likes to play around with my stuff too. Yesterday while I was doing MM she had some light weights and a band and was rolling around on a mat. Since we put a mirror in the workout room she loves to watch herself "work out".

Hope everyone has a nice evening!

Here I am!

Better late than never I guess. My DDs and I went to a little girl (and mom) tea party this morning and had a blast. Dress up clothes, tea w/lots of sugar :D and games (pin the petal on the flower!!!!) Then off to shop for seeds (almost gardening time :D:D:D:D:D:D) and b-day gift for my mom!

I did PLB this morning and went heavier (for me ;)) than usual. My legs are feeling it already. I even did the floor work, which I normally just skip :eek:

My eating has been pretty good today, I tried to stick to grapes and carrots at the tea party, but they did have bologna & cheese on white bread. I did have a few of those :eek: It was a treat!!!! Mind you, they were little bitty triangles, it was a tea party you know. They were dainty ;)

Okay, it is almost dinner time. My DH had almost no work today and the weather is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! He is off on a bike ride. He's been gone for a while so I hope he is okay. I worry when b/c of his diabetes; getting a low around no one or someone who won't know what to do.

See ya all tomorrow!!!!;)

Sorry no personals --- tomorrow!!!!

Diane! I forgot to add that I really like your avatar!!!! My DD5 keeps drawing pictures with "mommy" and a pretty big "baby" in my tummy!!! Maybe she knows something I don't :eek: You look good :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.