GDMT++++Wednesday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning GMT

Today was 4DS legs and kb abs. I really like this leg workout - both the excersises and the length- perfect. :) DH was not home last night, he worked overnight, and I had a really bad nights sleep. I woke up at 3:30, lied in bed till 5 and then got up. I hope I don't crash at 1 today!!! I had a bad headache, but I think its from the lack of sleep last night. I took some tylenol and now its gone. This is such a busy week for me this week/weekend, I really don't have time for this not feeling well and not sleepingx(

Marcy:::Hoping to hear some good news about your house today! What workout did you do? I'm sure you told us, but I forgot, what are you doing next month for a rotation?

Gin:::I'm glad your experiment worked! The kids must have loved it.

Hi Tracee!

Have a great day!
Deanie:*

PS~ My plate Mates should be sent out today:) I am still thinking about getting the slanted risers. People on the boards said they make the step so much more secure on an incline. I'm thinking of getting them for the april rotation (I want to do S&H and the Pyramids- June 07 rotation) and april is my birthday....

Good Morning DMT!

Today I ran and then did LIS/Shoulders and Core. Fun! Let's do one more. Cedie says so! The 4ds workouts are all much shorter than other dvds. I am getting used to that.

Deanie--Sorry about your bad night's sleep. Hope you can make it through the day without crashing. Let us know how you like your platemates. I would love to have slanted risers, but 1) $ and 2) no room.:-( Good birthday present for you! Yours and Marcy's are close together, right? I'll take a look at June '07, but wonder what cathe will post for March '08.

Marcy--Hoping that all goes through with your house soon!! Have a great day!

Gin:)

Good Morning DGT!

Did all of Shoulders & Arms this morning except the 2nd round of the bonus round. Had a pretty good workout but I bonked a couple of times.

Stats:

Alternating Shoulder Presses: R1: 8 reps @ 21#, R2:7 reps @ 21# (up 2 reps on R2)
In & Out Bicep Curls: R1: 16 reps @ 19#; R2: 12 reps @ 19# (up 2 reps on R2)
2-Arm Tricep Kickbacks: Both rounds 10 reps @ 21# (up 1 rep on each round)
Deep Swimmer's Presses: R1: 7 reps @ 19#, R2, 5 reps @ 19# (up 3 reps on R1 and 1 rep on R2)
Full Supination Concentration Curls: R1: 9 reps @ 19#, R2: 7 reps @ 21# (up 1 rep on R1 and up 1 rep on R2)
Chair Dips: R1: 30 with leg raise; R2: 31 w/leg raise (up 5 reps on R1 and up 6 reps on R2)
Upright Rows: R1: 10 reps @ 21#, R2: 9 reps @ 21# (up 2 reps in R1 and up 1 rep in R2)
Static Arm Curls: R1: 16 reps @ 16#, R2: (bonked on this one) 8 reps @ 16# (I was finally feeling comfortable at 16# but still don't feel like going up in weight)
Flip-Grip Tricep Kickbacks: Both rounds: 8 reps @ 19# (down 2 reps in each round)
2-Angle Shoulder Flys (this is supposed to be a 16 rep exercise): R1: 8 reps @ 19#, R2: 10 reps @ 18# (down 2 reps in Rounds 1 and 2)
Crouching Cohen Curls: R1: 8 reps @ 18#, R2: 5 reps @ 18# (down 1 rep in R2)
Lying Down Tricep Extensions: Both rounds: 10 reps @ 18#
In&Out Straight Arm Shoulder Flys: 16 reps @ 13# (also never feel like going up on this one)
Congdon Curls: 6 reps @ 15# (went down 2 reps)
Side Tri-Rises: 27 (up 2 reps each side)

As you can see, I feel like I just never get anywhere with endurance exercises. Do you guys go up a lot with endurance work?

On the house front, my DH bumped into my neighor who said he saw my buyer and told him she was buying a house on our block. I think the problem lies with her attorney who doesn't seem to have returned anyone's calls (including her sister-in-law's).

Deanie - I never sleep well when DH isn't home either. At least you were feeling well enough to work out. For next month, I'll be doing endurance work (some kind of combo of Tracey's Parts Series and P90X+ which is more endurance than heavy).

Gin - Yes, I am getting through my pile of virgin workouts. Shorter workouts always work better for me too. I have an equipment list I want too: bosu, kettlebells, platemates, an original club step (I still use my Reebok step but it would be nice to have a wider step). I have the same problems as you though.

Hi Tracee!

Marcy

Drum Roll Please.......

My contract was signed!!!:) :) :p :7 :7 :7

Also forgot to say I did a pullup and a chinup this morning.

Marcy

Gin~ I totally forgot Cathe will be posting a rotation. I would like to see March and April too!:) But I still want to do S&H and Pyramids.

Deanie

Marcy--
Doing the happy dance for you!:+ :7 Congrats!!:+ :7

Deanie--I will only do Pyramids if you insist.;-) Not one of my favs.:-( You know I will do it if you do.

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.