GDMT....Wednesday....1.16

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning GMT!!

Today was back and bi, and then I was running late, so I did abs from 4DS kickbox. I finally was able to lift 20# for bi, but I couldn't up my pullups(probably because I upped my bi's) for the free for all pullups at the end, I did corn cob pullups-7!!:)

Stats:
Lawnmowers: 8 reps at 37#
21s: 15#
One-Arm Cross Body Curls: 8 reps @20# (up 3#)
Elbows-Out Lawnmowers: 8 reps @ 35#
Standing Bicep Curls: 8 reps @ 20# (up3#)
One-Arm Concentration Curls: 4 reps: 20#, 4 reps 17#
Reverse Grip Bent-Over Rows: 8 reps, 25# (when I go higher my form is bad)
Open Arm Curls: 10 reps, 15#
Static Arm Curls: 16 reps, 15# (up 3#)
Congdon Locomotives: 40 reps, 17# (up 2#)
Crouching Cohen Curls: 8 reps, 17# (up2#)
One-Arm Corkscrew Curls: 8 reps, 20#
Seated Bent-Over Flys: 10 reps, 22# (up 2 reps, and 2#)
Curl-Up/Hammer Downs: 8 reps, 20# (up 3#)
Hammer Curls: 8 reps, 17#
In-Out Hammer Curls: 8 reps, 15# (up 1 rep) these are the hardest for me. the first week I only did 6 reps! in and out= 1 rep
Strip-Set Curls: 7 reps @ 20#, 8 reps: 17#, 15#, 12# (up 2 reps with 20#)

Gin~ I hope you are feeling better...at least you are off today and you can rest up! How much protein powder do you use? I use a TBSP in my oatmeal on weight days. the size scoop they give is too much for me. I really like the banana nut bread flavor:)

Marcy~ How'd you do today? Were you able to do your pullup? I am hoping to do one by the end of the X..we'll see....:)

Tracee~ Hi!

Off to take DS to the bus
BBL,

Deanie:*

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was BB's Level 1 yoga. Mentally, I really don't care for this rotation with so many rest/yoga days! I don't see a difference in my body either. Of course, I rarely do. I HAVE been eating quite clean for the past 2 weeks!:)

Deanie--I use 1/2 scoop of the protein powder almost everyday in my oatmeal. My ds plowed through 2 cans while he was home. He would use 2 scoops with milk and shake it up after working out. I may try the banana nut flavor next.:9 Great workout today!!

Hi to Marcy and Tracee!

Running late. I am working in the children's area at Bible Study this morning. Should be fun!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon!

Today was CST. I'm still behind this week. I went up on many exercises (thanks to Deanie's inspiration!) Here are my stats:

Slow-Motion 3-in-1 pushups:12+ 20 bonus (up 5 bonus)
In & Out Shoulder Flys: 16 reps-13#
Chair Dips: feet on chair, switched lifted leg every 5, total 45 (up 3)
Plange Pushups: 25 (up 2)
Pike Presses: 18, feet on chair - up 2
Side Tri-Rises: 25 (up 3)
Floor Flys: 20 - up 2
Scarecrows: 10 reps, 15# (up 1 rep)
Overhead Tricep Extensions: 8 reps, 18# (up 2#)
Two-Twitch Speed Push-ups: 21 (3 sets) (up 2)
Y-Presses: 8 reps, 18# (up 2#)
Lying Tricep Extensions: 10 reps, 18# (up 1 rep)
Side-to-Side Pushups: 18 total (up 2)
Pour Flys: 10 reps, 12# (same) Very Hard!!
Side-Leaning Tricep Extensions: 9 reps, 16# (same)
One-Arm Pushups: 18 total (up 2)
Weighted Circles: round 1- 8# round 2- 5# (same)
Throw the Bomb: 8 reps- 16# (up 1#)
Clap Pushups: 8 clap pushups on toes (got higher in the air with clap but not really a full clapping pushup yet)
Slo-Mo Throws: 12#- 4 reps, 10# - 4 reps (same) (HARD!)
Front-to-Back Tricep Extensions: 8 reps, 15# (up 2#)
One-Arm Balance Push-Ups: 16 total, with lifting leg up (up 2)
Fly-Row Presses: 8 reps @ 12#, 2 reps @ 10# (up 1 rep)
Dbbl Cross-Body Blows: 13 reps, 18# (down 5 reps) (totally bonked on this one; my arm gave out and dropped the dbbl to the floor)

I had a tough time getting through this today. My sleep is still horrible. I'm trying two new creams which are helping somewhat. My chest is totally pink and raw from itching. Nothing will keep me from getting up at night.

I got my X+ workouts last night. I can't wait to preview. Hopefully this weekend.

I'm hoping to get some good news about signing the contract on my house today. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Deanie - Great workout! You really keep me on my toes!

Gin - Sorry the rotation isn't working for you this time but congrats on eating clean!:)

Hi Tracee!:)

Off to lunch. BBL.

Marcy

I know its late, just got home....
Marcy~ I hope all went well with the contract on your house!!!!! Your workout today was great! I feel the same way, doing the X with you really challenges me!

Gin~ I know what you mean about the yoga. Tomorrow I think I will do Pilates. Thanks for the info on the protein powder. I think I will continue with what I've been doing!

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.