GDMT.....TGIF....2.8

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning GMT!

Running really late today, DH home this morning again. I am seeing pattern here- DH home, and I run late:)

Today was L&G and KPC abs. Love this workout, my legs feel really worked!

Hope you all had a great workout today. I am 90% in for Feb. 07 (just want to sub for BM1 and 2- 90 minutes is just toooo long for me)

Have a great day!
BBL
Deanie

Good Morning DMT!

Today I did PS Back and Biceps and then switched to C&W abs (love it!) and then ran 3 miles.
Next week is my Timesaver week and I am thinking about adding the one body part from PS after each Timesaver. Do you guys think that is a good idea? It just gives me a little longer to work weights each day.
Today is Pajama Day and Pizza/Popsicle Party for P week. Of course, no pizza for me! I have packed my lunch---steamed veggies and cottage cheese with raspberries.

Deanie--L&G are my fav lower body w/o! And I love KPC abs too. I did look over the Feb 07 rotation and the workouts are long. Most seem over an hour. I'm good with that.

Marcy--Hope your dad is continuing to get better.
ETA: How was your night out with the girls?

Hi Tracee!

TGIF!
GIn:)

Good Morning DGT!

I had 2 really good workouts this morning. I was out of bed by 4:30 a.m. Just couldn't get back to sleep so I figured I might as well get an early start. Did Legs & Back today. Had a really good day with pullups/chinups. I did 2 chinups, 2 wide front pullups, and 3 close grip overhand pullups and I got up to bar level on a couple more. I tried to let my HR go down a little more than usual so maybe I had more energy. My HR always goes up since I have to climb the stairs to the bedroom. I also did Abs/Core+. I actually worked harder with that than Legs & Back. All in all, I burned 554 calories.:) I think pretty good for strength training.

My bellydance class last night was great! It was an hour class. Didn't have my HR monitor so don't know how much I burned but even though it's bellydance, this is a great sculpting workout. You do all kinds of isolations. I definitely felt it in my shoulders when this was done. You obviously work your abs a lot and everything else too.

Dad is home but improving each day.

Deanie - Love the workout you did today. I'll have to do that one at least once when my rotation is over. Feb '07 looks a little heavy on the cardio for me but I might include some of it in my rotation. I don't have Leaner Legs or Low Impact Step and I won't be running (no offense, Gin!) I might like to do Cardio and Weights again. The last time I did it, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It's also got the dreaded Power Hour. That was in the first batch of DVDs I bought from Cathe. I think I pull that DVD out the least although I would like to do MIS again. I also don't have 90 mins. for BM1&2.

Gin - Sounds like a good idea to add a body part from PS onto Timesaver. I guess it's kind of like a CTX rotation. You're eating so healthy today! You have more willpower than me staying away from the pizza!

Hi Tracee!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.