GDMT:::::TGIF:::::2.29

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning GMT

Today I am taking a rest day. Its been a rough week. I went to the dr. yesterday and I do have the sinus thing that is going around the school. He gave me Allegra and anti biotics. Hopefully they will kick in today (started last night). I also had Mahjong here last night (should have cancelled, long story why I didn't) and I didn't sleep well last night. I probably shouldn't go to work today, but I have no fever and I will be bored at home, so I'm going... Also, I am taking today and tomorrow as a rest day. I am starting our new rotation on Sunday and really looking forward to it.:7

I got my Plate Mates yesterday, but haven't used them yet, not sure when I will with the upcoming rotation, but I'm glad I have them. Still think I may order the slanted risers in March to have for April...

Gin/Marcy~ Hope you guys had a great workout today.

Have a great day,
BBL,
Deanie

Good Morning DMT!

Today I ran and then did SM #3 (band).

Deanie--So sorry you are not feeling well.:-( Hopefully the meds will help. Rest up this weekend and then I hope you'll be ready for BC on Sunday...."You can do anything for a minute.", right??}( Glad you got your platemates. I know you will be using them. If not in March, you will in April!

Hi Marcy! Have you started to pack those boxes?

DS's fiance is having a shower in her hometown tomorrow that I will be driving to with my SIL. Three hour drive there and 3 back will make it an all day thing. Should be fun, though!

Have a good day!
Gin:)

Good Morning DGT!

I did Legs & Back this morning. I had a pretty good workout. Did 3 reverse grip chinups, 2 wide front pullups, one closed grip overhand press and one regular grip pullup. I think I have to check my resting HR again. My HR was way lower today than last time and it seems to come down much quicker now. I went dancing last night. Did Clean Max this morning.

I technically have one more week of the X and then a recovery week but don't know if I feel like finishing. Although if I finish and then do 4 weeks of endurance, that'll take me right up to around moving date and then that might be it for a few weeks.

Deanie - Hope the meds get you better quickly. Sorry you didn't sleep well. Hope you get a good rest the next couple of days.

Gin - I've actually had a couple of boxes packed for the past couple of months. I have to make another package of clothes to be donated. Got rid of a pair of shoes at work (in case you didn't know, in addition to being a vidiot, I'm also a shoe fanatic!) I have shoes everywhere! At one point, DH said he was going to build me a shoe closet.

Enjoy your day tomorrow at the shower. I guess you'll be taking a rest day Sunday.

Hi Tracee!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.