GDMT.....Happy 8th Birthday Saturday....12.8

deanie

Cathlete
Good Mornning Girls :)

Today, in order to workout, I had to get up at my normal time of 4:45, out of bed at 5 and workout at 5:30. So I did!;-) You know how anal I am!!!LOL Today I did KB/BC cardio. G-d I love this workout!!!!:7 Drill 9 of BC was tough for me, but I made it thru. Funny how the workout changes when you do the cardio only together~ tougher!

Gin~ I hope you had fun at your party last night! I'm sorry you had to work today!! Hopefully your workshop will be interesting, and you will be "jazzed" to get back to school on Mon. and try out new things! What yoga did you do today? My DS is 8 today:)

Marcy~ I hope you got a good nights sleep in last night. Were you able to do Ab ripper X? What did you do today? Great job on the pullups yesterday!! Next week could be the week!!:)

Tracee~ Welcome back!!!:) I hope you enjoyed your parade and night out last night!

In laws just woke up, I heard them walk into my DSs room (where both boys WERE sleeping) and start talking to them!!!!arg!! Okay, off to a fun day:7 ! Icing the cake today~ a round cake to look like a baseball!!

Have a great weekend!

Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!

Today I did Shiva Rea's Solar Flow yoga before I need to send it back to NetFlix. It was good and she does some different poses. Her cueing seems a little tough to follow, for me anyway. I still have to be careful of my back.x(
Tomorrow is IMAX2...one of my favs!:)
It was up in the 80's yesterday. So much for wearing winter clothes. We are supposed to get a blast of winter tomorrow.

Deanie--Happy 8th b-day to your ds! My nephew is also 8. I am planning to stay with them for a few days at the end of the month so my brother and SIL can go on a vacation.:7 I'll bet the cake will look great!:9 I didn't go to the workshop after all because no one else could go and didn't want to go by myself.:-( Glad you enjoyed KB/BC!

Marcy--How are you feeling today?

Tracee--Were you able to enjoy last night's activities? Hope so!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.