GDMT--->Hello here we are! Monday<---

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today was HIS weights first premix. I wore my yoga slow burn weighted gloves again, and this time used them for all the excersises. I did the incline bench press with them on with 30#, so I guess that means 31.25# for me!!****hooray!!***

Gin~ How was kickbox and abs today? did you also run?

Marcy~ hope you had a great weekend! When is your house inspection? The presale is ending March 10, have you ordered yet?

Hi Tracee! I thought of you yesterday, we did our taxes!!:)

Have a great day!
BBL,

Deanie

Good Morning DMT!

Today I ran and then did 4ds KB and abs. "Kick the door in!" Those abs are tough.:p

Deanie--WTG with the extra weight. You are so strong!}(

Hi Marcy and Tracee!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

I have an in-sevice day today at school, so I can go in a little bit later, but I need to scoot now!
Gin:)

Good Morning DGT!

I had a bad night last night - got up multiple times because I was nauseous, among other things, so I was feeling kind of weak this morning. Almost didn't feel like working out but since I've missed so many workouts already, I had to do something. Only did one round of Chest & Back (plus one extra pullup) and did SJP Abs and planks. I didn't do nearly as many pushups as usual but just did what I could:

Standard pushups: 26
Military pushups: 20
Wide-Fly pushups: 25
Decline pushups: 10
Heavy pants: 8 reps @ 33#
Diamond pushups: 15
Lawnmowers: 8 reps @ 36#
Dive-Bomber pushups: 10
Back Flys: 8 reps @ 25#

I also did 2 wide-front pullups, 2 reverse grip chinups and 1 closed grip overhand pullups.

I sent you guys an article on How To Increase Your Strength on the Pull-up. Hope this helps for STS.

Deanie - House inspection is going on right now. Should be done by 1:00. I ordered the survey. My buyer's buyer got approved for his mortgage so I think her sale should go through now without a problem. She was supposed to sign my papers over the weekend but still haven't heard anything. I'll probably wait and order STS March 9th. Very impressive on the weights! You're so strong.

Gin - Glad the engagement party went well. Sounds like you had a great job in high school.

Hi Tracee!

Marcy

Hi Again!

Marcy--Thank you for the article on Pull-Ups. I will save it. I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I have never heard of so many people sick as I have this year! Hope you feel better soon. I can't believe how many push ups you can do when you aren't feeling 100%. You are incredible!!:eek: Sounds as if things are moving right along with your move! Yeah!:) I guess working at an amusement park was pretty fun for a teenager. Glad you are planning to order STS with us!

Hi Deanie!

It is 80 degrees here. Off to wash my very dirty car.
Gin:)

ETA: Deanie--I just saw your thread title. I love it. Is Cathe the cutest, or what??:7

Hi Again!

Gin - You're welcome. Thanks about my pushups. My inspection came out okay but my papers still arent's signed}( It seems my buyer has the flu! I don't know if it's just bad circumstances or she's just stalling but I don't know why because she's got nothing to lose at this point.

I haven't eaten much today. I have no appetite. I'm not feeling bad like I was last night but just a little wiped out. I'm actually looking forward to cardio tomorrow. Cardio is fun, pushups are getting boring. I don't know if I'm going to finish the rotation. I'm frustrated I missed so many workouts. Maybe I'll finish out this week and then just do a recovery week. Someone over at VF just did yoga for a recovery week and that sounds really good to me.

Marcy

Hello. Sick. Angry-- hate being sick.x( Hopefully just sinus' I really want to finsh out this week of workouts!
Marcy~ hope you feel better
Gin~ yes, love Cathe. you can add me to the list of sickies!LOL
Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.