GDMT^ ^ ^Tricken' Tuesday^ ^ ^

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning GMT

Today was Pilates with Jennifer Kries. I definately needed something to stretch me out- I had DOMs from yesterdays workout! I got to sleep in today, the public schools are closed for professional day. I still work today, and the kids get to come with me:) I don't know who likes it more, me, my kids, or the kids in the class. My older DS gets community hours so its a win, win, win situation:)

Gin~ If you want to do core synergistics with us, we do it again on fri, or again in 5 weeks:) Whats on the schedule for you today?

Marcy~ Yoga?

Tracee~ Hi!

Have a great day all
BBL
Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!

Today was LIS w/u, 4ds CST premix, LIS Core and stretch. It was a pretty good workout. The premix alternates between Ch, Sh, and Tr exercises and covers everything in the orginal w/o except some of the bench press. Total time was 57 min. Unfortunately, I just don't make the strength gains that you guys do. I can rarely go heavier than the time before.x(
Back to school for me after the 3 days off.

Deanie--Do you boys get to stay in the classroom with you and help you out? Years ago we could do that, but not anymore. Glad that everybody will enjoy it.
I just might do Core Syn with you on Friday. Either that or 4ds Legs and Core.

Marcy--Did you watch Dance Wars last night? I missed it.

Hi Tracee--Are you out there?:)

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi guys. I just popped in to see what's been going on. I have such good intentions on working out all day and evening but when that alarm goes off in the morning I just can't kick myself out of the bed. x(

Hopefully, I'll find the motivation soon because I don't want to waste another whole year and lose all the gains that I've achieved to date.

Have a great week!

Tracee

Hi Girls!

Another rotten night of sleep! On top of that, I got a cold from DH. I'm walking around like a zombie and feeling like s___! I almost didn't work out this morning but would've felt even more miserable if I didn't. My numbers weren't as high as I would have liked but I'm glad I just got through the whole workout. I did Core Syn today. Here are my stats:

Stacked Ft/Stacked Hand pushups: 35 (Up 5)
Leaning crescent lunges: 10#
Squat run: 5#
Sphinx pushups: 13 (same)
Lunge & Reach – 10#
Prison Cell pushups: 10 (up 1)
Side Hip Raises: 12 each side (down 8 reps) (energy really started to go down here.)
Squat X-Press - 8#
Plank to Chaturanga Run: 28 secs.
Lunge/Kickback/Curl/Press - 8#
Towel Hopping: 45 seconds
Reach hi and under pushups: 8
Steam engine:50
Dreya Roll - lost count at 10 (same)
Plank to Chaturanga ISO - held about 15 secs.
Table Dip Leg Raise - 40

Sorry for my rant but I'm really going nuts with no sleep. I think I might've gotten 2 hours last night. I know DH won't be happy, but I think I might try sleeping in the living room recliner tonight just to see if that works. I've even tried taking two hydroxyzine and it still didn't work. I'm also going to try and do some more yoga at night. I saw Lora on the other thread did it and was relaxed but then still couldn't fall asleep. I got the cold mist humidifier but I don't think it's doing anything for me. I guess I might have to go and try to get regular sleeping pills (like Ambien).

Deanie - I was thinking about Platemates too. Holding more than one dbbl is a pain. I still have to do Interval X+, Upper Body and Total Body of the X+ workouts. I'll either do Abs/Core+ next week or Mindy's All About Abs (or a combo of the 2). I would love to have DH do an X workout with me but I don't think it's ever going to happen. I have DOMS in my legs from yesterday's workout.

Gin - Side crane was challenging but I can't wait to try it again. CST sounds like a good premix. I find I don't make as many strength gains with endurance workouts that I do with heavy lifting. I really didn't make any gains when it came to the 4DS pyramid exercises. I watched Dance Wars last night. I voted for Bruno's team. I didn't care for Carrie Ann's team's first song and Bruno was right - there wasn't much dancing in the first number.

Tracee - Hope you get back your motivation soon. I know it must be crazy at night for you, but maybe you can try a short workout at night if mornings are too hard for you to get out of bed.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.