GDMT<<<<TGIF>>>>

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies :)

I am feeling much better this morning-YEA!!:) I think I just needed one more day(morning) of r&r.

Today I did my kickbox mishmosh: 4DS and CTX. It was fun. Cathe's cardio is definately harder than Tony's!! It was hard waking up early today, and I will be happy to wake up later tomorrow:7

Even though I am still not 100% sold on STS, I will be getting it. I don't want to miss out on the presale price. I think it will be good to mix up with the X. I was hoping it wouuld be more like the X, in that it would be strength training for 3 months, and a more complete program (cardio/strength/stretch/recovery week all included) But this could be nice variety so......How about you all? I also am concerned that going forward all her dvd's/sts's will be around $200., and for me that's alot of money if she puts out 2 a year. I will have to seriously think about it.

Gin~ Is today a rest day for you?

Marcy~ Did you do legs and back? I will be doing that tomorrow. I went back a reread the blog, and it looks like recovery will not be included. She will be giving us ideas thru an instruction booklet.?!

Tracee~ Hope you got a workout in today!

Have a good day all
Deanie:*

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was run with my friend and PLB. I almost decided to do L&G instead. I like that one better, but went ahead and followed the rotation and did PLB. The floorwork with the sb is much more challenging than the weight portion.
My ds leaves to go back to school today. I have enjoyed so much having him home.:-( You may hear me sobbing all the way from TX.:-( I never know when I'll see him again.
I have not even had a chance to read through completely the STS info. I know I will order it. Good thing I saved my Christmas $ from my class (exact amt.) It is a lot of $!
I am so ready for the weekend. I have been way to busy lately!

Deanie--So glad you are feeling better! Your kickbox mishmosh sounded fun! I can't imagine that Cathe would continue with this pricing. I wonder how the sales will be for this.

Marcy and Tracee--Have a great day!

Gin:)

Hi girls! First let me say that I haven't read anything about STS yet so I can't comment on whether I'm going to purchase it or not. I'm not happy about the price either and since I have slowed down on my workouts I'm not sure if it's going to be worth the money for me. I'll be back later after I've had time to read everything.

I did manage to get up and do some pilates this morning. I was supposed to do PLB but just couldn't get motivated for it. Maybe tomorrow I'll do it or I may just do a cardio.

Gin - sorry about your sadness and missing your ds. It is hard for me to imagine my kids not being with me everyday. I know I will miss them terribly when they are grown.

Deanie - glad you are feeling better and getting back on track with your workouts.

Marcy - Congrats on the happy house news. I must say that I'm jealous that you're going to be in a warmer climate soon.

BBL

Tracee

Good Afternoon Ladies!

This is the first time today I'm getting a chance to post. Been very busy with real work. Today was a rest day for me. Went dancing last night and DH was home today so was monopolizing the living room. Will make up Legs & Back, abs and kickboxing this weekend.

Deanie - I guess maybe the recovery week might be mentioned in the instruction booklet. She said in Ask Cathe, STS would only require 3 days a week from her and the rest is up to us but she would describe what type of workouts we should do for the rest of the days. I wonder how many more STS workouts she will be producing. Will it being an ongoing project? I'm actually glad I got the X+ workouts because STS is not in my budget now for something I'm not getting for at least a few months. I'll have to see when the intial presale ends and then decide.

Gin - I like L&G much better than PLB although I love the stability ball section even though it's killer. It's good you have the $ to pay for STS right now. I guess I'll have to wait for all the great reviews from you. So sorry your DS is leaving.:( Maybe he'll surprise you and come back sooner than you think.

Tracee - Thanks about the house. My budget will be tight if everything goes through so STS is a little much right now. But $279 is way too much! Glad you got pilates in today. I say just do whatever motivates you and enjoy doing for now and don't worry about the rotation.

Marcy

Hi Again!

I still need to read the STS info thoroughly. I am a bit confused by it!

Deanie--Thanks for the hug. Actually, I think it was a bit easier to say good-bye this morning because I was the one leaving the house and he left while I was at school. I still get so choked up that I can't even talk!:eek: Are you feeling 100% yet?

Tracee--What pilates did you do? I don't have any pilates workouts. I know what you mean about the cost of STS. I knew it would be pricey ,so I knew exactly what I wanted to save my class Christmas gift for, but my DH would have a lot of trouble with me spending that now. He already thinks I am obssessive about the workout dvds, but 37 new ones is just too much according to him!x(

Marcy--Exciting news about your house! I do know I'll see my son at the end of March for Parent's Weekend and then at the end of April for his brother's wedding.

Take care!

Hi Again!

Gin - My DH thinks I'm too obsessed now. I can't imagine telling him I'm going to buy 37 workouts all at once! He doesn't even know about the X+ workouts yet! Someone at my linedance class wants two of my Tae Bo videos so at least that two out of the house going to a good home. I don't have many left to trade. How's dress hunting going? When is your DS done with school? I only have a few pilates workouts. At least they're pretty cheap to get since they're not that long. The ones I really like that I have are MTV Pilates Mix, Hilary Burnett's Advanced Mat Pilates and Rael Pilates 27. I don't know how advanced you're looking for. Rael also has a 7 and 17 which are beginner to intermediate workouts. A lot of people like the Winsor Pilates workouts.

Deanie - Glad you're almost back to your old self.:)

Marcy

Marcy--I don't have any dvds to trade either, unless I decide to get rid of my 3 Jari Love's. I keep saying I'm going to do them again, but it doesn't happen. I got rid of all of my Firms this summer.
I plan to go to David's Bridal tomorrow, but I have been to probably 10 stores with no luck!x(
DS is a Junior, but will probably take 5 years to graduate since he changed his major.
I had Winsor Pilates and did not like at all. Got rid of those.x( Thanks for the other suggestions.

Have a good evening!

Gin - I only have one Jari Love left - Ripped to the Core - which I plan to keep. I actually gave both of them away - I couldn't even trade them. Good luck at David's Bridal. They seem to have a pretty big selection. What is DS majoring in now?

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.