GDMT* * * Icy Friday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today was BC from 4DS. Love it!! I also lucked out, I got home late from Mahjong, couldn't wake up this morning, dragged myself out of bed at 5:15, got to the computer to see about schools, and they were closed:7 :7 (Icy/severe weather warnings) So I went back to bed!!**yippee***

I got a really good workout today, not sure if it was the extra sleep or the later workout time, but I'll take it!

Gin/Marcy~ Hope you had a good workout!

BBL,
The troops need breakfast- no time for the computer now!!LOL
Deanie

Good Morning DMT!

Today I ran 3 miles and that was it! Nothing else.:) Tomorrow is yoga and then Sunday I will start the 4ds with you, Deanie! Can't wait!:)
Today is Picture Day at school. Individuals for the kids and class pics for all classes. I have a great big scrap book with all of my class pics + notes, drawings, etc from former students and parents.
Younger ds comes home tonight. A few of my friends are giving my older ds and his fiance an engagement party tomorrow night and they will be here for that.

Deanie--Yeah to ice day and extra sleep. Sounds so good to me. Enjoy your day! We have not had 1 ice day this year. We usually have one.

Marcy--Any more house news?

Hi Tracee!

Have a great day all! Stay warm!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon DGT!

We're having a pretty bad storm too - they predict 10". It took over half an hour for my bus to come but at least the train was quick.

This morning I did 4DS Kickbox, Core and Stretch and had a really good workout. Burned 249 calories. Not a lot but I'm going to try and do something later, but I don't know what. Now my inner thighs and glutes are sore. Went dancing last night. It felt good. I planned on doing Legs & Back this morning but DH stayed home because of the weather and I didn't want him to see me using the pull-up bar because he would probably complain about me scratching up the doorframe (even though it doesn't). I might do Legs & Back tomorrow night and do some yoga tonight if I get a chance.

Got a little bit of good news about the house. My broker talked to my buyer and she said things were going along smoothly on the sale of her house - her buyer got approved for a mortage. So I guess that means her sale is going through. Her lawyer is supposed to see her this weekend to finally sign the papers and with any luck we'll have them by Tuesday. I ordered a home inspection on the house in GA which is supposed to be done on Monday.

I'll try and get DH to send me the pics he took of the new house so I can send them to you.

Deanie - Congrats on getting a day off and especially on Friday after your late night. I would have loved to take off today. Glad you had a good workout.

Gin - Hope your DS has a great engagement party! You're so lucky you don't get ice. It's the worst.

BBL.

Marcy

Good Afternoon~

Gin~ I hope your DS and finace have a great time at the engagement party! Enjoy spending time with them. The wedding is right around the corner- wow time flies!! Looking forward to doing 4DS with you!

Marcy~ Great house!! Thanx for the pics. I hope the weather isn't too bad by you. The ice here is pretty much gone, and my boys are playing hoops outside now:)

Deanie

Hi Again!

Deanie - The weather quieted down but I think it's supposed to get bad again in a couple of hours. Luckily, my office is letting us go home early!

Gin - Make sure you send pics of you in the sexy dress and satin heels!

Have a great weekend. I'll try to check in.

Marcy

Hi Again!

Marcy--Thanks for sending the pics of the house. Very pretty!:) I may have missed you since you are leaving the office early. Have a great weekend!

Deanie--Glad that it has warmed up there and your boys can play inside. It can be a long day if they are inside all day, right?

It rarely snows here. Maybe one day a year or every other year. Usually when it does, it just turns into ice.x( Growing up in Houston, I didn't see snow until I was 13 and boy was that exciting!

Have a nice evening and stay warm!
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.