GDMT* * * Happy Tuesday* * * 1.15.08* * *

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning GMT

Plyo X today....Love this workout! Thanks to Cathe and her Imax's its not as hard as it could be, just fun. The hardest move for me is the rock star jumps the second time around!

Gin~ Is it a S&H week for you?

Marcy~ Did you Plyo or did you do something else? I also started strength training with Cathe. I had done the firm videos way back when(in the 90's), moved to yoga/pilates for about 9ish years and then did Karen Voight for a few months, and then found Cathe. I think in late 04?

Tracee~ hope you got a workout in today.

Have a great day girls
Deanie:*

Good Morning Girls!

Today I overslept and barely got a workout in, but I did manage to do SB and now I am running late. I have not been feeling so great and then when I went to school yesterday and saw EVERY child with a runny nose, I figured out where I got this!!x(

Deanie--Yes, this week is S&H. I am now trying to decide what rotation to do in Feb. I would like to do some of the one I have never done or rarely do....Timesaver, PS, HCE, 4ds???

Hi Marcy and Tracee!

I'll try to be back later!
Gin:)

Hi Girls!

Today was Mindy Mylrea's Kick Butt Boot Camp. There are 3 sections - Medicine Ball, Step and Kickbox. I did the Medicine Ball and Kickbox. I burned 359 calories. I'm still real tired. I've been sleeping really lousy. I just bought some Lanacane this morning because I was itching so bad at work it was driving me crazy. For the Boot Camp portion, I used a 3# dbbl. This workout wasn't quite as intense as an IMAX. It did have burpees but not as intense as Cathe. There was some plank work so at least I feel like I got some ab work in.

Deanie - The rock star jumps were my hardest move too. Glad you're liking Plyo X. I have so many workouts I'm trying to get through but I would like to do Plyo X one time before the rotation is over to see how I compared with the last time I did it last round.

Gin - Try and stay well. Didn't you do the 4DS rotation with us? I think there's a rotation with PS and S&H but I'd have to go look for it. I guess you could alternate 4DS for one week and then PS and HCE, timesaver stuff for the second week. Then repeat for the next two weeks.

Hi Tracee!

Have a great day! BBL.

Marcy

Hi Again!

Marcy--Thanks for the rotation suggestions. I'll probably see what Cathe posts and then decide either hers or make up one using some that I named. Yes, I did 4ds rotation with you, but I would like to do it some more.
Did you watch the Dancing show last night? I forgot the name. I saw a few minutes of it. Some were really good. Tonight Am Idol starts again. I hate to get caught up in another show to watch, but I might. It's really not good to watch until a few weeks go by and the stinky singers are out!

***Question*** Are there ANY cardio instructors more intense than Cathe??? If there are I certainly don't want to know about them!!x( }( :+

Hi Deanie and Tracee!

Gin:)

Hi Again!

Gin - Yes, I watched Dance Wars last night. I like the last 3 girls that performed. I thought they were all great. I didn't care for Charity though (the last one that Bruno chose).

I will definitely be watching American Idol tonight. It's something DH and I love to watch together. I admit most of the auditions are ridiculous but they are funny. As per usual, they say this is the best season yet. I also have Biggest Loser tonight. I'll watch that if DH falls asleep.

I don't know if there are more intense cardio instructors than Cathe, but there are certainly more complex instructors. Even though Cathe doesn't do too much hi/lo, the intensity in MIC beats out anyone else but Amy Bento's is pretty good.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.