GDMT***TGIF

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Today was BC with weights first. Love this workout! I was able to do the 35# bb today for the crazy 8's and full curls!:)

Not much going on today, DS is still sick, younger DS went to school today. Yesterday we had a record high of 103.4 for a temp- that was not fun, today DS still has a temp, but seems better. I ended up not going to mahjong, his temp spiked right before I was supposed to go, and I thought what if DH had to get meds, or go to the dr/hosp. we still had the little guy at home, so I stayed. Of course all was okay!:) oh well

Gin~ I hope you had a nice valentines day! We usually don't do much for each other- just the kids, but this year my DH got me workout pants and a really nice coffee/tea mug with hearts on it:) I got him a furnace/hot water heater/air conditioner!LOL *hee hee*:)

Marcy~ I hope the house hunting is going well and you had a nice anniversary! Keep us posted. Have you beeen reading the post in the video forum here about STS vs. P90X?-> wild!

Hi Tracee

have a great day!!
Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!

Today I ran 3 miles and then did just the floorwork and stretch on L&G (16 min.) I did not wake up early enough and ran out of time.
I hope the kids have settled down at school after the Valentine candy and party high!!:p
I told DH not to buy anything for me for V Day....no flowers, no candy. My ds gave me his old ipod and I did ask DH to put some songs on it for me.

Deanie--Sorry that your ds is still not feeling well. And sorry that you missed mahjong. Do you get together every month to play? Your gift to DH is so romantic!;-) Do you like your new workout pants? That was thoughtful!

Marcy--Can't wait to hear all about your house hunting. Have been back on the TM??

Hi Tracee!

Have a great day!
GIn:)

Hi Again!

It sure is quiet around here!

Deanie--Hope you haven't caught the bug that was in your house!!x( How is ds?
I skimmed over that BIG, nasty discussion about the p90x vs. STS. Ridiculous argument! Would you try p90x again? Or would you use SOME of the workouts?
What are your plans this weekend? We have a party tonight, but not too much after that.:) The weather is supposed to turn yucky here.

Take care!
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.