GDMT****Snowy Thursday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today was DS 45 min. practice. Boy was I nonflexable today!!! My hip flexors were really tight, and I had to adjust some poses. Next week should be better.

Today is a 2 hour delay school opening since we got snow yesterday, so I slept a little later today.

Marcy~ Great workout yesterday! It is weird how heavy we can lift in the X, but not the same with Cathe. Next week I plan on trying 20# for curls and some shoulder work. I odn't think I could do that with Cathe. Funny how we both only did one time of the bonus round:) I hope you got a good night sleep last night and enjoyed your yoga today. What did you do? Do you think I should do B&G standing glutes and abs as is, (adding calf work) or should I skip Cathes abs and do ab ripper x instead? I may switch Fri and Sat's workouts around this week.

Gin~ I hope you get good results from your doctor yesterday. It seems he's very thourough(sp?) What's on the rotation today? You are very brave to lend out your Cathe dvds!:)

Tracee~ PH is my favorite all body weight work of Cathes. MM is a close second. Did you get any snow yesterday?

Have a great day!
Deanie

Good Morning DMT!

Today was LIC timesaver cardio and B&G stability ball abs. Not a super tough workout, considering most of Cathe's are harder.:p It's nice to have a day that isn't a killer workout day.
Late for work. Lunch with friends after school.:9

Deanie--Snow??? How nice. It was 70 and sunny here yesterday aft! I love that weather, but nice to have a snow day!! To be able to sleep later....YES!!! Thank you, I feel so much better about this new dr. already. He said he was sure he could help me out and without heavy meds!!x( I go back next week.
Don't know if brave or stupid is what I am for loaning my Cathes out! She did give me my 4ds back the next day and is a very organized person, if that helps.

Hi Tracee and Marcy! Have a great day!

Gin:)

Good Morning DGT!

I had another bad night of sleep (3rd night in a row). Got up at 2 am and then got only another 45 mins. sleep before getting up around 5:15. Did Ab Ripper X. Felt really good, especially fifer scissors which I always had a tough time with but today it wasn't a challenge anymore. Bicycles were better too. I did the in and outs and bicycles with hands in the air. Then I did Power Yoga for Happiness. I wasn't too steady on the standing leg balances, but I guess without a good night's sleep I can't expect too much. I did okay on some of the arm balances and backbends felt good. I'll be going dancing later. I hope I can stay awake!

This morning was also Clean Max. Our buyer is coming over today and we don't want her to change her mind.

Deanie - Cathe does too much endurance for me and that's why I think I can't lift as heavy as with P90X. With the X, I only go 8-10 reps and Tony doesn't do any pulsing either. As far as doing Ab Ripper X tomorrow, I don't know if it matters. I think ARX is harder than B&G abs so maybe it will depend on how you feel tomorrow. I know I'm glad I had an extra day's rest from ARX because my core was still sore yesterday. I'm going to skip ARX tomorrow and do it on Saturday.

Gin - We had snow in NY too for the past couple of days. I can't wait for 50-60 degree weather in the winter. It is nice to have a lighter workout occasionally. How are you feeling today? Glad you got your 4DS back.

Tracee - Hope you're having a great day. What'd you do today?

Marcy

Good Afternoon!

Marcy--So sorry about your sleepless nights. How are you able to make it through the day?? This new doc gave me some muscle relaxants to take 1/2 before bed. Wonder if that would help you or a light sleeping pill. I'm surprising myself suggesting meds!!x( Hope you are able to enjoy dancing tonight.
I have felt much better the last 2 days, thank you. The new dr. said I have knots in my back and my neck is "all messed up". I go back next week.

Deanie--Do you like Tony better than Cathe so far or just different? Are you just doing her 4ds cardio during this x rotation and none of her other cardio?

Tracee--I hope you aren't posting because you weren't able to workout. We want to hear from you anyway.

Gin:)

Hi Gin!

I'm glad you're feeling better. I've gotten through the day surprisingly only on one cup of coffee. I was thinking this morning maybe I should try and do some light yoga if I'm having trouble sleeping. I usually just try and lie on bed and hopefully drift off but that doesn't seem to be working. I'd hate to take a sleeping pill and not be able to get up for work. My muscles aren't the problem; it's just the constant itching. I was thinking about getting a humidifier. The air is probably too dry for me. I have dry skin to start with. So what workout will you be doing tomorrow?

Marcy

Marcy--Tomorrow is Push Pull. I really like doing somethng different every day. So sorry about the itchy skin. I'm sure that is not fun! I took 1/2 of a Simply Sleep when I was on those darn migraine preventative meds and I was fine in the morning, but I know what you mean about taking sleeping pills.

Gin

Good Afternoon :)

What a busy week! I finally have a few min. My in-laws are coming tomorrow and I should be cleaningx( but I need some down time!

Marcy~ I'm so sorry you aren't sleeping well. Do you think its about all the stuff with the house, selling/moving/buying? That's always such a stressful time (selling). I hope your buyer came today and still loved the house! I am in awe that you did bicycles and in and outs with your hands/arms in the air!!!:)Any DOMs? I have some at the back of my shoulders... Have fun tonight!

Gin~Enjoy Push Pull tomorrow. I like that one, short and sweet! I hope lunch with friends was good! I am (atleast for the first 3 weeks) doing only the cardio from 4DS. I think it is just the right amount of cardio intensity for the X. I don't like Tony better than Cathe!!! :eek: But I do like him. One of the things I like better about Cathe, is she does all the reps with you. I try and follow Tony, and then he stops to check on the other people in the workout. I may get used to this in time, but I feel my form is better when I do the excersise with the dvd.

Tracee~ Hi!

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.