G*D*M*T* * *Weekend

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls

I was supposed to do CK this morning, but am running late, ended up doing CK warm up and drills and stretch instead-fun! DS11s class is doing the services this morning at our synagogue, and we can't be late!:)

I hope you all have a great weekend, once again, we have nothing planned:) DS11 is going to a Super Bowl party. Go GIANTS!

What are you all doing this weekend?
Have a great day~
Deanie

Good Morning DMT!

Today I did BB's Unlocking Athletic Power. This is my favorite of his, for some reason. He does the crow pose, pigeon, double pigeon and it is only 27 min. so then I tacked on SM#1. Now hopefully I am all stretched out!:)

Deanie--Glad you had time to do a little of CK. One of your favorites! Do you and DH still have your Super Bowl bet going?;) Not much going on this weekend here. We may go to a basketball game tonight and then church tomorrow. I need to catch up on my needlepoint projects!:eek:

Hi Marcy and Tracee!

Have a great Saturday!
Gin:)

Good Evening DGT!

Nothing exciting today - food shopping, allergy shot, had to get a roof rack for my car. Looked at houses most of the day. I think we found our dream house - rocking chair porch, hardwood floors, 3/4 - 1 acre of land beautifully manicured and most importantly - a HUGE basement for workout room, media room, entertaining, etc. I hope it doesn't slip away. If everything gets signed, we plan on being down there in a couple of weeks to look at it in person.

Tomorrow my DS and his friend are coming over and we're going out to lunch.

I hope to get in Fitness with the Pros before the weekend runs out.

And finally - I counted a few more DVDs. I think I'm up to 162!

I think I figured out what to give up for Lent - buying DVDs! I'll have to put in my preorder for STS real soon!

Hi Tracee!

Hope everyone enjoys the game tomorrow. Go Giants!

Have a great weekend.

Marcy

Good Morning DMT!

Today I did HCE #3 .....Whew! I am a sweaty mess!:p #3 has IMAX3 intervals and blasts 5-10 and all of the KM blast challenge and leg conditioning drills. Burned 515 calories. DH and I may run later this aft. Weather is nice today.:)

Marcy--Your dream house sounds perfect! I hope that it works out. Will your ds stay in the town where you live now? How far away are you moving? 162 dvds?? That is some collection! I have never heard of Fitness with the Pros. If you are planning on giving up buying dvds for Lent, you better get that presale order in ASAP!;-)

Hi Deanie and Tracee!
Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
Gin:)

Good Morning DGT!

Haven't worked out yet. Probably won't be able to until this evening.

Gin - I love HCE#3. One of my favorites. That's about the same amount of calories I burn. Fitness with the Pros features Alec Mazo and Edyta Slawinska from Dancing with the Stars. There are 3 30-minute segments of low, medium and high impact. Dances are Waltz, Cha-Cha and Jive for beginner, Cha Cha, Samba and Jive for intermediate and Samba and Jive for advanced. It turns out DS might be moving to Atlanta after all but is getting his own apartment with roommate. They'll be around 30-40 minutes away. I'm so happy. Yes, I must get my preorder in immediately. The clock's ticking!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Hi Deanie & Tracee!

Marcy

Good Afternoon!

Today is a rest day for me. So I am resting! LOL

Gin~ I like HCE- but I can't remember the last time I did it!

Marcy~ I hope you get your workout in today. Your dream house sounds wonderful. I hope its still there when you get to georgia(I'm sure it will be with the housing market the way it is!)

Hi Tracee!

Happy Super Bowl day! Go Giants!
Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.