G*D*M*T*** No Time for Down Time* Tuesday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning GMT!

Today was 4DS kickbox/legs/abs. "Lets go, lets go, lets go, lets go!!" Love this workout!!!I went higher than Cathe with the weights, and used a 50#bb for the final squats. I really felt the leg work!Those low plane lunges get me every time! and I like the band work for the outer thighs- I feel that more than the firewalkers! I did my own calf work- 5#db, and I did toes in: 15 slow and 10 fast, then toes straight, same count, then toes in, same count (tony's calf work)Working legs is my least favorite, probably because I hate the full hour we usually do, so I really like this legs workout. (That's prob. why I like S&H legs too:) ) This morning I had plenty of time, the public schools are closed for voting today. Next week, I won't have the tiime, so I will be splitting up the kickbox/legs workout. I will do kickbox on tues and the legs only premix on wed. I think that will be okay, don't you guys?

Gin~ Sorry about your run in with the snotty mommy!! I'm sure you can "take" her any time!;-) }( This week is O week in school and my boys are coming with me today. My older son does oragami, so he will do some today with the kids:) Next week is our 100 day party. When is yours?

Marcy~ GOOD LUCK tomorrow with house hunting! I hope you get your dream house!! I'd love to see it, email if you can. Great workout yesterday! Are you sore today? I have DOMs in my chest from yesterdays workout.

Hi Tracee!

BBL,
Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!

Today I did Timesaver #4 (KPC w/u and drills , Sh) then added PS Sh. I have had DOMS in every area I have worked since doing this little Timesaver/PS rotation week....:7 }(
I'm trying to decide what to do next week. So many workouts, so many choices!! I may do : Step Fit, GS CT, IMAX1, GS BSB, Tracey's Step Sweatfest, GS Legs, yoga.
Off to a meeting at school and lunch with friends after school!

Deanie--You are making me want to do the 4ds. Great workout you had! Glad you enjoyed it so much.
Our 100 days is not for a while. I think we are on day 73 today. Enjoy having your boys at school with you today.
The "cute young mom" really wasn't snotty. I think looking back she probably wanted to avoid hearing me say anything that would scare her concerning the marathon, since it was her first. (hitting the wall, difficulty, any horror stories, etc.) I was in a "pitty-party mood" yesterday.x(

Marcy--One more day of work this week, right?:)

Hi Tracee!

Have a great day!
Gin
:)

Good Afternoon

Waiting around for my hot water heater to be delivered....we are getting everything done tomorrow at 8am.:)

I read on another forum that an investment in plate mates may be a good idea. They said if that wasn't for you, maybe a pair of weighted gloves. I like that idea better and will look into it. It's gotta be cheaper!:)

Gin~ I think you've got next week figured out-GS with the cardio you mentioned. Your more than welcome to join me next week doing the 4DS though! For some reason, I don't seem to get tired or bored of these workouts! Did you do Cathes Jan 08 rotation? it looks good. I hope you had a nice lunch!!

Deanie

Sorry I'm late! It's my first chance to check in. This morning I did CIA 2701 - All Out Infused Step with Gay Gasper. I heard rave reviews about this but I didn't find it all that great. It was okay with some complex moves but had too many knee repeaters for me. I liked the music for the bonus round where she puts all the combos together. I did the ab section which was pretty good. I think this one is going in the trade pile. I burned 369 calories for everything which didn't seem all that much to me. It was 64 minutes for the whole workout.

I think I'll be doing some sort of P90X+ rotation with a little bit of Tracey and maybe Amy thrown in. The plus workouts are more endurance and so are Tracey's so I'll be able to use more of my new workouts. I've really been wanting to try Tracey's Parts DVD especially Glute Camp.

Deanie - Great workout! With 50#, I feel it too. I still have DOMS from my Super Callanetics workout. Upper body isn't so bad. Good luck with all of your heating/a/c installations.

Gin - Today's my last day of work. Of course, the day I need more time for myself is the busiest day of work for me. Sounds like you've got a nice week planned for next week. Hope you had a nice lunch.

Hi Tracee!

I don't think I'll be checking in for a little while so have a Happy Valentine's Day (it's my 15th anniversary) and enjoy the long weekend. If any of my hotels have internet, I'll try and check in.

Marcy

Hi Again!

Deanie--I may prefer weighted gloves over the plate mates, if I EVER need them, since I have trouble going heavier!! I did not do Cathe's Jan. 08 rotation, but did Debbie's Jan. 07 last month, where every 4th day is rest or yoga. What is your next week's 4ds schedule look like? Thank you, I did enjoy lunch. These girls are my former marathon running buddies and I don't see them very often. Hope it all goes well with your new heating and a/c, etc.

Marcy--Happy 15th Anniversary and Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry you didn't like your new workout. Didn't you get a real good deal on that one? Will you be able to workout on when gone? I'm asking you all of these questions and I think you won't be back on until you get back home!x( :eek:

Gin:)

Gin - Yeah, I got the workout from the CIA sale - it was only $9. My hotel has a fitness room, indoor pool and hot tub so I'll try and get something in and maybe I'll find a place to line dance - if DH will go with me.

Marcy

Gin~ here is my next weeks schedule:
I will be doing weights first premixes:
Monday: HIS
tuesday: 4DS kickbox and abs only
Wednesday: 4DS legs only premix
Thursday: stretch
Friday: LIS
Saturday: off
Sunday: 4DS BC

I will be doing this for the next few weeks till March. Is Feb 07 a go?Glad you had a nice time at lunch. we get everything installed tomorrow, but the water heater was delivered today. I wish I was spending all that $$$ on something fun that I wanted, not something I need!

Marcy~ Happy v-day and anniversary (early)!! Maybe you will get a new home for your anniversary present!!LOL:)

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.