!!!FRIDAY -----clean/tidy----- FRIDAY!!!

Sorry I never made it back yesterday... When I got home from work, there were visitors in my house and they were asking for dinner:rolleyes: Thanks, Chris! Collin and Chris seemed to have a good time -- he cleaned all the bathrooms, vacuumed the whole house, did 5 loads of laundry, and took Collin out to the grandparent's house to visit for awhile. How does he do it?

Today is my "mental health day" -- so exciting! Here's the plan so far... Hair cut appointment at 9 am, a bit of shopping, may go to the tea room for tea and a scone (I would get to eat ALONE! might take a magazine!), then to the runner's store to get fitted for shoes, home for a little rest, maybe bake some cookies... That's all I've got so far.

WO will be plyo legs.

Hope everyone has a great day! I will do better about personals today I promise!

katie's dh gets the award for sure. laundry and vacumning???? wow! katie, your day sounds awesome. enjoy your wo.

slept well and did a quiet run outside and some pull ups and pushups and dips. must grocery shop:(, study, then to school for a mother's day dessert - must resist! bbl for personals

Katie, NICE DAY!!! and NICE DH!!! Props to Chris!

Morris, Have fun at school!:D

-
We got a thing about a 5k in our town...maybe I can get my sisters to do it with me? Isnt a 5k like 2.5 miles?

No school for the girls today - not sure of the occasion but I'll take it! They're out on the trampoline right now. Hope its a good day! IT's beautiful out right now! I think Mike's 12-yo cousin is coming over to play. LONG story but Oh, this kid drives me nuts. Would it be so wrong if I just had a day to catch up on stuff I need to do??! Remind me to thank mike for setting this up for me!:rolleyes::mad:

Eats will be spot on today. Grilling hot dogs for the fam tonight - I'm making something esle for me, just not sure what.

Happy Friday!

It's a beautiful day here-hope it lasts til tomorrow at least! Busy day for me. I need to workout-Plyo Legs, get to the store (with Nevena), and get ready to drive almost 2 hours to go see my absolute favorite author tonight-thanks, Anne!!:)

Katie, enjoy your "Mental Health Day"! Chris rocks!

Morris, good workout!

Kate, a 5k is 3.1 miles! You can so do it-it'll take a bout a 1/2 hour or so:) Have fun with the extra kiddo;) Enjoy the great weather today!

Klaudia, Hope you have a great day! We need to grocery too...We are out of milk! Have fun tongiht!!

Ok, Kate, Quit procrastinating...make beds, do laundry!:p

Thanks ladies, Chris is pretty awesome. I need to try to rest up today so I can *thank* him tonight!;)

Morris, have fun at school, how cute, good luck with the sweets!
Kate, sorry about the annoying kid! Good luck resisting hot dogs tonight -- just think of scrapple! LMAO!
Klaudia, have fun tonight seeing that author! And go get some groceries!

Off to start my day, bbl...

LOL Kate don't forget to thank Mike.

Katie great day planned so far. Don't forget to thank Chris tonight.:D

Morris no no not this weekend. It is calorie free weekend. Nothing counts.

Kl sorry if I missed y-day posts. Who is your favorite author?

----------------------
I found what my kids got me for m-day. The got me 3 herb plants, I think parley and rosemary. Also they go me the Biggest Loser book...I'm not sure how I should take that.:confused:. My DD is going to do my hair and bake a double chocolate cake with choc chips and my DS is going to wash my car:D

BBL with FD..Tracey girls :mad: are so disrespectful.

Quick drive by, lots to do today. Kate, when is the 5K? I could do it with you.

No work out yet, but I'm all dressed and ready to run 3 miles. I figure I can do it now and then work through lunch.

I'll be back later for personals!

anne

Katie, Good idea on the Scrapple! BLECH!!!
Have FUN tonight!!! I have a $100 gift card to VSecret I need to spend....I've had it since Christmas....:eek: I should use it! Just need some time to shop solo in there. I hate taking DDs in there - a bit too provocative.

Robin, I think they got that cookbook for you because they know you value being healthy. But I would feel the same way!:p Nice presents! Mike hasnt taken DDs out yet. They usually go to Williams-Sonoma! yay!
Sorry about the FD.

-
Took a short walk to see the horses. SO NICE outside.
After J's nap we're going to Lowe;s - they have some pretty rhododenderon bushes I want Mike to plant!:D Then groceries.:D

Anne, It's in June,....but I'd be embarrassed to "run" with you - You would no doubt SMOKE me!:eek:
Have a great run this morning!

Kate, it's up to you, but remember the race I did in April with my friend from childhood? It took us 50 minutes to finish it. She had to stop to walk a lot, and that was fine by me. And trust me, I'm super slow. I was thinking we should get Klaudia up here and make it our summer get together. OTOH, June is kinda full for me. We can talk about it, but please know no one who is trying to do anything to stay fit ever has to be embarrassed around me! Anyone who is at least moving their body gets props from me.

Klaudia, have fun tonight! I didn't realize it was today. I hope it's a good time and it should be a nice drive today, right?

Robin, sorry about the family drama, that's no fun. Nice presents--kids don't always think, I'm sure they got you that book because you're a fan of the show.

Katie, nice day today! Don't you love getting a haircut? I adore going to the salon. It makes me feel so girly.

Morris, how was the trip to school? I hope temptation didn't get you!

Colleen, how are you today?

Angie, has that baby popped yet?

Lisa, how are you feeling today? Did the meds help?

I haven't gone running yet, but I did do LIC abs and watered the grass seed out front. I'm going to go in a little while. I've been playing with the member forum software and it's fun! There's a lot to it, but I think I have the basics done. It's not quite acting the way I want, though, so I'll have to fuss with it some more. bbiab

anne

you racing gals - i admire that! i hate running with other people, just my dog:( although i think i'd love to run with a friend, especially one of you all.

anne, your friday sounds good. i love lic abs. so, are you tempted by sts yet? i really REALLY want to get it but cannot. dh will not accept hints of me wanting it and get it for a gift (he is not into more dvd's for moi:eek:). must wait, but i'd love to even try it getting it 1 meso at a time. what is on tap for you this weekend?

kate, it is nice here today too. i took aidan for a walk in the back pack yesterday with the dog. he kept waving to her - it was fun.

robin, i'd like the bl cook book but would not appreciate it if dh got it for me - but i like the idea. lucky you with the car wash.

colleen, how are you today?

klaud, are you going solo to see your author? enjoy your wo and time with dd.

well, aidan is 11 months today. where did the time go? he is just about to start walking, and so busy. i love being home with him, though not the studying aprt. i have to go shopping next week for a new dress - dh has a work function next fri night and it requires a cocktail dress. my favorite closet standby was worn last time, so i do "need" something new. i will go check out the used store nearby after aidan nurses. got to the grocery store (hate that!), and eats are clean. finn is very excited for me to have his cookies at school this afternoon. do i have to???? bbiab

Morris I just happen to see your question...my sis in law uses a can of tomato soup with chili powder and a little water to thin it out...taste exactly like encha sauce.

Happy b-day Aiden he is almost 1..do you have plans for a party? Morris buy a new dress to show off your arms. Calories don't count this weekend so eat a cookie.

tomato soup with chili powder that sounds good.

Anne you are right I am a fan of the show and they heard me talking about who should win. I guess I'm sensitive... it's not like they brought me Dexatrim or Hydroxycut ;).

Kate my son's friend have horses too. I may try to drive out there this weekend to see them.

-------------
Tr daughter jump on my new ellip, when I went to the store. I usually zero out the ellip so I can keep track of my w/o. She did not know this, so when I got back from the store I saw that the ellip looked funny so I check the monitor and then I started yelling.:mad: Then when I told Tr she acted like it was not big deal.:mad::mad:
---------------
eats today
b-oatmeal, three egg whites
l-turkey and spinach
s-?
d-I want fish

I did my last w/o for M3 and :eek:whooooo I so glad I'm done with that meso. I never worked so hard. I was wondering what the STS cardio is going to be like.:eek:

Hi Everyone,

Boy am I glad it is Friday. I have been working a lot this week. We are going to PA to visit my Mom and sister for Mother's Day. My allergies are really bothering me so I hope I have a chance to rest at some point too. I skipped my workout this morning because I was too congested but I am hoping to squeeze it in this afternoon.

Robin, ^5 on finishing M3. Sorry about the fd.
Kate, go for the 5K. It will be fun.
Morris, I am shocked that you do run races. I do enjoy running outside alone so I understand it.
Anne, enjoy your run.
Katie, that's great that Chris did all the cleaning yesterday. Enjoy your mental health day.
Lisa, what are your plans for today?

Hello again friends! Today is just incredibly pleasant!! All errands are done, and I got some FAB new running shoes!

http://www.mizunousa.com/equipment....?opendocument&div=Running&cat=footwear-womens

They fit like a glove!! PS, I overpronate and I am totally flat-footed. Who knew? The guy said my feet (and the way they land, I guess) look way better when I am running than just simply walking. Guess I was born to run!

Haircut is good. I had a pot of raspberry tea and a raspberry scone with lemon curd (OMW, YUM!) while I sat outside on the patio and read a magazine for awhile. Heavenly!

Colleen, be careful this weekend, and have fun!
Robin, I would be pissed too. Congrats on graduating STS!
Anne, sounds like a fun day for you. Now go run!
Who did I miss?

Katie nice runners. That's funny that your feet looks better running.:D
I see you are enjoying your free day.

Colleen sorry about your allergies. Enjoy your trip.

hi everyone. i need advice - major body issue coming up! so, i tried on several cute dresses at this used store. i normally wear a 0/2 in pants, shorts, skirts. i am 5ft 2inches. i have broad shoulders and a BIG ribcage, almost no bust, and a flat tummy, but, again, my waist circumference is not tinny. so, dresses were a problem. i could not find anything to fit my ribcage/torso! it was so frustrating. i should qualify that - nothing form fitting at any rate. the few dresses i have in my closet have less of a from fitting shape to the top, so they work for top and hips. i really do not like my torso. i do not normally think about it, though, as it does not matter for shirts (i still usually wear a small in t sshirts, occasional medium), and also, there is nothing i can do about it. any suggestions? i need a fashion consumtant.

susan, thanks for the tip! i will try that.

katie, i love mizunos - worn them for years. what a nice day you are having.

colleen, sorry about the allergies. what wo is on tap?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.