FOXY FUSIONISTA SEPTEMBER :)

Hey Wiggie,

Thanks for changing the Month for us. I always forget about that. :confused:

I wonder when Katie is coming back. I miss her! :( I'm going to have to bug her on fb until she gets back here! :p

So anyway, THE RACE! The first half seemed too easy but the 2nd half was brutal! We didn't rush so the course took us 4 hrs and 45 mins to get through. It was probably 8.5-9 miles long. If we had picked up the pace where it was safe to do so, we could have finished sooner but we weren't worried about time. There was a thunderstorm looming and threatening the race but it never actually hit the area. It was nearby enough to cause concern for a short time but passed quickly thank goodness. I am sore (ub especially) and my heels hurt because I have broken blisters on them but other then that I am ok! Not feeling nearly as beat up as I did after the one we did in May and this race was twice as long! :eek:

Other then the race I have no workouts to report but hopefully I will get something done later today!

New job is going well. I really like it so far. :) I'll like it even more though when I start picking up some PT clients!;)

BBL!:cool:

Yesterday's work out was 4 rounds of Lunges, KB Swings, KB Pick Ups and Weighted Spd Squats.

Just finished this morning's work out too which was 4 rounds of Plank to Push Up, 2 Arm Swing, Squat Curl Press R, Running Mountain Climbers (on discs), Squat Curl Press L. :eek:

Both were done @ 30 seconds of work and 15 seconds of rest.

Good Stuff!:D

Wendy great job on your race, & great workouts too!!;) So glad you like your new job.:) I miss Katie too!

My workouts went like this;

F-weights with a friend

Sa- Ballistic Backside

Su-Zcut Kettlebell #9 twice

M-Elliptical 15 min/Zcut KB #10 & #9

Last edited:
Today I did 20@30/30 of sprints in the park. My ass is way too sore for weights! :p

Nice job on your workouts, Wiggie!

Good morning!!:)

Wednesday I went to visit my Aunt so no workout for me.:rolleyes: I don't remember Tuesday's workout:eek:, I forgot to write it down. Thursday's was Fire 45 chased by total body weights on my own. Nice job on those sprints Wendy!;)
I have a question for you Wendy, assuming that I'm eating relatively clean, what arm & leg exercises(for leaning them out) would give me the most noticeable results? You can even recommend specific dvds also.

Hi Katie!

Last edited:
Thurs::
3 rounds of 8 exercises with 18 seconds of rest between each 32 second work period. Exercises were as follows::
Side Slide Lunge Right
Crawls
Side Slide Lunge Left
Myagis (core work done in push up position with hands on gliding discs)
Ice Skaters
1/2 Kneeling Alternating Shoulder Press
KB Alternating Swings
Alternating Bent Over DB Rows

Fri::
10 minutes of walking lunge intervals, 10 minutes of sprint intervals and 10 minutes of steady state running at the park.

Today::
W/U:: 2 rounds of 10 reps each of Toe Touch Squat, Split Stance Squat, T Squat and Push Up with Ankle Mobility.
Weights:: 3 rounds of 10 reps each of Reverse Lunge R, Plank to Push Up R, Reverse Lunge Left, **Plank to Push Up Left, DB One Arm Row R, Floor Bridge with Moving Arms, One Arm Row L. (**final round of plank to push up was only 5 reps each time)
Conditioning Round 1::8@10/20 of ice skaters and weighted speed squats.
Conditioning Round 2::8@10/20 of jumping alt lunges and low impact alt lunges.

HAPPY SATURDAY! :D

Last edited:
Happy Saturday yourself!:p

Friday's workout was FlexTrain & Sunday's was Gym Style Legs, then later I did HIIT 15.

Last edited:
Hey Wiggie.

This week was kind of a bomb when it comes to work outs. I did a couple days of jump rope intervals, a couple of unscheduled rest days and then THIS y'day::

3 rounds of 34 secs of work and 18 secs of rest for these exercises - Alternating db reverse lunge, db front squat left, alternating perfect push up, db front squat right, bear crawl. Then 8@10/20 of hand to hand kb swings and ice skaters.

It was a great work out but now I'm probably not going to get much if anything in again until after weekend because I'm going away for the weekend. :rolleyes:

Be back Sunday/Monday!:cool:

Hey Wendy!! ;)

I hope you enjoyed your weekend, I was on vacation last week myself. Didn't go anywhere really, got a lot of maintenance type things done. Went out a few times, did some shopping. I enjoyed it, wasn't ready to go back to work today.:( I did workout everyday though. :)
I'll be back soon!!

Last edited:
Hey Wiggie.:D

Glad you enjoyed your stay-cation.

Had fun at the wedding but it was back to reality starting y'day. My job is conducting a 28 day healthy eating challenge and I am in coz I need it bad! I weighed and measured BF % on myself this morning and all I can say is :eek::eek::eek:!!!

I didn't work out while I was away but worked out y'day and will be getting it done this morning as well! :)

I'm attending a 3 day business class/seminar for work through tmrw. They are paying me for it and it's not even dreadfully boring! The stinky part is that it takes 90+ minutes to get there with morning rush hour traffic! UGH!:(

Ok, here are my Monday and Tuesday work outs that I did::

Monday:: 3 rounds of squats, alt db rows, db swimmers, planks saws, 2 kb pick ups and alligator drags performed for 34 seconds each with 18 seconds of rest in between each exercise. Then I did 8 rounds of ice skaters and burpees at 20 secs work and 10 seconds of rest.

Tuesday(Today):: A.M. - 3 rounds of squat to shoulder press, slider reverse lunges, lateral band reaches from push up position and bear crawls performed for 34 seconds each with 18 seconds of rest in between each exercise. Then I did 8 rounds of ice skaters and burpees at 20 secs work and 10 seconds of rest.

Tuesday(Today)::p.M. - 4 rounds of 1 arm db row, side plank, disc reach, lateral band squat and myagis performed for 34 seconds each with 18 seconds of rest in between each exercise. Then I did 8 rounds of one arm swings and weighted speed squats at 20 secs work and 10 seconds of rest.

Planning on working out today but not until this afternoon....BBL!:cool:

Today's work out::
3 rounds of 34 secs of work and 18 secs of rest for these exercises - Alternating db reverse lunge, db front squat left, Medicine ball push up, db front squat right, bear crawl. Then 8@10/20 of running mountain climbers on discs and speed squat with light med ball overhead press.

Yesterday's work out:: 3 rounds of 34 sec work/18 sec rest of these exercises:: DB squat to row, DB swimmer, Plank saw, 2KB Offload Pick Up, Alligator drag. Then I did 8@20/10 of swings and speed squats. :)

Today's work out:: 3 rounds of 34 sec work/18 sec rest of these exercises:: 2 DB offload squat with shoulder press, KB sliding reverse lunge L, Lateral band reach from push up position, KB sliding reverse lunge R, Bear Crawl. Plus 8@10/20 of jumping jacks and speed squats :)

Last edited:
Hi Wendy! My workouts:

M-9/15 Gym Style C & T
W-9/17 Abs with a friend
Th-9/18 Ignite Sculpt
F-9/19 Accerlate Sculpt+Cardio+Sculpt & Cardio(3-20 min workouts)
Sa-9/20 Rockout Knockout
Su-9/21 Accelerate Sculpt
M-9/22 X10 Cardio Blast
T-9/23 Fire 30 + lower body with friend
W-9/24 Zcut KettleBell #2
Th-9/25 TurboCharge Sculpt

I had a lot of catching up to do!:p I asked you this question before but you never answered it, if I am eating relatively clean, what are the best exercises to lean my arms & legs? I am asking the Personal Trainer. :)

Oh no! Sorry I never answered you! It's not so much about the exerciSes you choose as it is about your form. There are some exercises I have learned are not very safe so I try not to do them anymore. Aside from that make sure form is spot on. If you give me an exercise I can explain in further detail. :) Generally speaking tho for lower body all kinds of squats and lunges are awesome when done correctly. The bridge is a great move too! For the upper, think push and pull with the larger muscle groups like shoulders chest and back - push ups, pull ups, rows, shoulder press.

Last edited:
Holy WTH happened to the forums, Batman!?!? :eek:
So anyway, now that my shock has passed...LOL....I never read the "warning" posts in the O/D until just now. Hah!
My work out yesterday was going to a class to learn how to teach a small group training class at my gym. We did KB deadlift to high pull, sit ups, burpees, trx rows, push ups, squat jumps....just to name a few...:)

Wow, that was shocking!!:p That class was quite a workout! :eek: Thanks for the reply, any dvds you'd like to recommend? My workouts:
Fri-X1065 + rebounding(15 min)
Sat-Great Glutes + rebounding(15)
Sun-TurboCharge Sculpt & Cardio + rebounding(15)

I still haven't read the "warnings", maybe I should?!!:D Have a great day!!:)

Last edited:
Ok so y'day was a huge fail. I kept pushing my work out back and eventually there was no time left to do it.
This morning I did this::
1 arm db row
side plank
alt disc reach from push up position...
alt lateral band squat
alt myagis
I did each exercise 3 times in circuit fashion w/the exception of the first two exercises which I added on an extra round of each at the end so that I worked each side twice. I worked for 34 seconds and rested for 18. Here's what the "morse code" version of that explanation looks like, lol....17@18/34.
Off to work with me. Have a great day!

ETA:: As for dvds...I don't do them much anymore so I can't give you any recs...sorry...but if you are in the market for new work outs, talk to me first coz if I have it I will give you a deal on it!

Last edited:
I am adding 2 more work outs to my schedule for this rotation and this is one of them. I did it this morning....8 rounds of 30 secs work and 30 secs rest alternating Squat to DB curl and Push Ups. Then 8@10/20 of hand to hand swings and forward/back crawl, 8@10/20 of skaters and lateral crawl and last but not least, 8@15/15 of body weight spd squat and floor bridge.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.