Fitnessfreak's January Rotation for January 18, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is going to be a very needed rest day!

Have a great Sunday!

Take care and keep up the good work!

Hi everyone! Rest day here also, but DH and I are going to do some 1RMs this afternoon while the kids nap. I'm trying to pick a body part that doesn't have DOMS. :D Seriously, my biceps are finally not sore this weekend for the first time after our PUB workout from Wednesday! My hamstrings are pretty mad at me, though.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Girls!

Rest day here also. I did Baron Baptiste's yoga for Athletes and Classical Stretch.

I am loving this rotation. Thank you Debbie!!

Have a great day everyone!

Today is my rest day as well. My hamstrings and glutes are so sore, I can't believe it. Last night I could hardly get out of the couch. :confused: Looking forward to PS tomorrow! :eek:

Debbie, That is sooooo much weight. You are incredible. I bet you can bounce quarters off your bum. Awesome.

Veronika, just so you know, I wasn't doing Cathe's leg press with 170#. I was using my verticle leg press station. You can go real heavy with this station because you are laying flat on your back and push the weight up with your heels. It's extremely effective for the glutes. I am still sore!

Debbie, I am going to have to revisit some of your older rotations, I've enjoyed these so. Unless of course you're planning on a February rotation (fingers crossed with anxious look of hopeful anticipation on face)

I'm sorry to say I won't be doing a February rotation. As much as I love Cathe's workouts, I'm a bit burned out on them. I will be doing my own thing through spring. Then we'll see. I am glad you are enjoying the rotations and I have a ton of them out there. There is one thread on the rotations forum that has all my rotations in it.

Good morning all,

PS chest, shoulders and tris today. I did an extra set of flys, cross body tri extensions, and lateral side raises.

Debby, I will check out your other rotations. Thanks for putting them out there.

Enjoy the rest day everyone!

Checking in -

Well, my 9 hour work day yesterday turned into a 13 hour day, so yesterday was my rest day. So today I'll pick up with some cardio. My lower body was nice and worked with PLB the previous day. Still feeling remnants of that.
Debbie - that WAS my bike. That happened to still be on my computer desktop and I still hadn't taken a pic for my avatar, so out of laziness (and LOVE of that bike) I turned that into my avatar. That was actually the pic my husband posted on Craig's List when he sold it. He sold his bike, too. That was the deal. Something about ..."the kids need their mother, blah blah blah...I'll sell mine, too." It was fun while it lasted...and I kept my leathers...one day....I see you have "ride on" at the bottom of your posts. You ride? PM me if you want, I'm sure this is boring to most...
Okay, ladies, after this last cup of coffee, I promise, I'm off to workout!

Hi girls,

Thanks girls, for all the positive comments yesterday! I couldn’t have done it without your support. :D

Have a wonderful weekend!

Okay, I pulled out Body Max and did the cardio and circuits. 55 min/450 calories.
I then did MIS abs.
Enjoy your day, everyone!

It was a much neded rest day for me too. My hamstrings have been letting me know they are alive and well. My GOSH!!!!!
Debbie , I am going to miss checking in with you everyday and with everyone else.Thank you for your dedication and helping me workout like never before. I really enjoyed it even when I was torturing myself doing your workouts.Can't wait for tomorrow's workout.
Veronika

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.