Fitnessfreak's December Rotation for Christmas Day

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Marry Christmas girls,

Today I will do Gs Shoulders + Biceps plus MM abs! Tomorrow I we are going Grosser Arber, my kids want to go snowboarding

Christmas Eve is when we (Germans) celebrate and unwrap our presents! My DD got me cardio coach press play, never done a cardio coach! Can’t wait to try it out! All my Cathe toys didn’t come? :(I finally got a ipod for all my itreads, I needed one! LOL!

Happy holidays!

Merry Christmas everyone! Rest day here. I have cinnamon rolls in the oven and we're waiting for DS 10 (who just had to stay up late finishing his book) to wake up so we can eat and have presents :)

Merry Christmas.

Kids are all done unwrapping and have moved onto playing with everything. Older DS is playing Guitar Hero Aerosmith while younger DS is playing with his voice-recording warper toy! lol Me??? I'm just sitting here enjoying the noise while enjoying the calmness of my house before everybody invades later this morning!

Have an awesome day!

Gayle

Merry Christmas Everyone,

Today is a rest day kids are coming over to unwrap presents then going to SILs house for christmas. My mom is here from Kentucky for a couple of days.
Everyone enjoy your day.

Morning!
I tried out Chalean Extreme Burn Intervals + Ab Burner + ran 3 miles this morning. I LOVED Burn Intervals, it's fun but intense. You alternate cardio drills with light weight work and my heart rate stayed up through all of it. :)

Our daughter and son-in-law are coming over at 1:00 pm for dinner and gift exchange. We all plan on going to the movies later in the afternoon....DD and me will see Benjamin Button (LOVE Brad Pitt, lol) and the boys want to see The Spirit.

Have a wonderful Xmas everyone! Gotta run and put the ham in the oven....yum....:)

Kathy G

Good morning everyone,

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.:)

Last night we celebrated at DH's parents and today we are going to my mom's.

DD is playing with her new American Girl.

I'm going to do GS chest and tri's + some cardio and ab work. Before heading out for the day.

Jenn

Merry Christmas Everyone!

We celebrated Xmas Eve yesterday, so today we get to just relax and enjoy Christmas day.

I got my first Kettlebell this christmas. I hadn't been interested in KB's, but with all the talk around here about them, I told hubby, I'd like to try a 10 Lb. KB, so he got me one. I've been trying to preview the DVD it came with on my laptop with no luck, so I may end up doing a little instructional workout today instead of taking a rest day.

Have a great Christmas everyone and enjoy your family time.

Merry Christmas! I ended up doing the Body Max 2 cardio this morning because the kids were occupied and I'll be traveling after tomorrow, so it was easier to get it done today. I went easy on myself though! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

-Beth

Hello Ladies,

Well, I had to check out my new Kettlebell. I just did the short instructional, and Real Kickboxing Bag W/O 2, and some ab and push-up work.

Well, it looks like a lot of us chose not to "rest" today!
I got a HRM from my husband, so I had to try that out. I did GS shoulders & bi's. I then did HE #2 to test out my new monitor. I hadn't planned on doing the whole thing....but "just one more" led to "let's enjoy a stretch". So tomorrow I'll do MM abs and a strectch probably.
Blessings.

I didn't take a rest day either. I was up early and felt like doing a cardio as I needed the "feel good" endorphins you get from cardio, so I did Drill Max Ultra Cardio premix, it did the trick and got me out of my 'bah humbug' funk and then I had a very nice Christmas. We don't do a lot of gift giving, this year we planned 'Family Game time' and I bought a couple new boards games for us to play. It was fun, I even won both games we played. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.