Fitnessfreak's December Rotation for 12/23

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am done with Drill Max Ultra Cardio Blast premix 60 min.:D

Debbie,I lost almost 5 pounds since starting your rotation:D I don't diet:mad: I am a endo/meso. I follow the endo roation.I figured I'd give that one a try and see what happens? I kept the same weights as Cathe uses (sometimes I went havier:p! My ego wouldn't allow me to use lighter weights than Cathe. I did BFL training for month's ,so I was used to training heavy. Thank you so much for the Dec. rotation! I loved every minute of it. I can't wait what you come up with for Jan.09:D

Have a great workout and day!

Hi, Belinda. Are the kids still in Germany with you????

I'm up super early.....4am. I got up to make my 'nightly' bathroom run and couldn't fall back asleep. My alarm is set for 4:45 anyway, but those extra 45 minutes would have been nice. I'll feel it later, I'm sure! :)

I'm just chilling out and letting myself wake up for another 10 minutes or so until I tackle DM Ultra Cardio. Too bad I don't drink coffee!

Be back after my workout!

Gayle

p.s. last day (1/2 day) of school for the kids, and none of us return to school until Jan 5th!! REALLY looking forward to the time off with the kids!

Hey everyone!
I just started Debbie's rotation on Sun. I'm starting with week 4 because I messed up when I was putting it on my calender:p I am so sore from doing chest and tris premix twice! OUCH! THe second time around had to go lighter I was hitting failure fast! Today is GS LEGS and PLB floorwork, can't wait:)
Gayle oh my gosh DM Ultra Cardio at 4am and you don't drink coffee! I"m sitting here drinking 3 cups of coffee so I can start my workout LOL! That's awesome you gonna have lots of spending time with your kids! I start school Jan 12th but of course I work too during xmas, blah!!
Belinda that is awesome you've lost 5 lbs!!!!! I'm sure it makes you feel good going heavier then Cathe! I love that feeling LOL!

Debbie what a awesome rotation AGAIN!!!!:) Hope you are doing good I havent checked in on the forums in a long time, miss you guys!
BBL
Randi

Good morning Gayle and Randi

Gayle, the kids are still here in Germany! Enjoy DM!

Randi, I love Debbie's Dec. rotation! I am so happy the scale is finally going down:D Enjoy your workout and ratation.

Off to another shopping trip to Nuernberg! :p

Hi to everyone that follows!

Randi-ENJOY this rotation!!! It's just plain AWESOME!!! And yeah, I do not drink coffee. I just never got into it and the few times I've tasted it, I just didn't like it. I don't even drink soda, so there's not a whole lot of caffeine going into this body! Go figure!

Belinda-enjoy your shopping spree! I have the tree ornament on my tree, that you sent me last year (was it last year? lol)!

Well, DM is DONE! Holy Jinkies! Unbelievable. I've done that premix once before and I could have SWORN that there was one drill that Cathe didn't repeat a second time. I kept thinking, "ok, this is the drill we only do once....oops, must be the next one.....nope, maybe the next one". When we got to the repeat of the last drill, I nearly fell over! LOL What a WORKOUT!

Gotta get the kiddos ready for school! BBL!

2 days till CHRISTMAS!

Gayle

Morning everyone! I did the Scrambled Cardio Blast as I got started a bit late. Fun stuff!

Gayle I'm with you on the coffee, but I don't think I tried it more than once because I just thought it was yuck. Just as well, since caffeine and I don't get along anyway. My Mother OTOH started drinking coffee when she was like 10-12 and she still drinks a lot of it, and she drinks instant!

Good Morning!

Sounds like everyone is off to a great start!

Belinda** I didn't know you lost 5 lbs...woo hoo!!!! Good job!

Gayle** No cofffee?? I need atleast one cup before a morning workout. I enjoy doing weights before cardio though and it gives me more time to wake up. I will have to workout tomorrow morning before work:confused:

Randi** Your going to enjoy this rotation. I don't stick to many rotations but I really liked this one!

Im sure more have checked in since I started this. I had a bathroom break and put a load of laundry!

Not sure what my cardio will be today......maybe a run...or what I suppose to do:p

Lori:)

Wow, look at you ladies! Nice job on your workouts!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Today was cardio and I just did not want to do cardio. I'm really hating cardio lately. Not sure why because once I get started I'm fine.

I chose a Cardio Coach mix I made up and had a fairly good workout. It has 4 challenges so it's tough. My goal was to burn at least 400 calories. According to my stupid HRM I didn't quite make it but my treadmill said I burned 434 calories. Whatever...

Cardio stats:
63 minutes
50 minutes in zone
386 calories burned
4.1 miles travelled

I usually burn 100 calories per mile so I know I hit 400. I don't get why this HRM reads my burns so low.

Belinda - Congrats on your weight loss! That is truly awesome!!!!

Randi - Hi girl! Miss you too but good to see you checking in here! :)

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Tonite I will do DM timesaver and the abs from yesterday after I eat cake for DD who is now legal.

Gayle-to funny about aunt flo and high school but man she is a b***h this month, making me sicker than a dog.

My workout could change depending on how I feel might have to go lower in impact.

Debbie-do you know when you will have Jan ready to go?

Morning everyone - more snow today...blah

This morning I did the DM Cardio Premix 39minutes. I felt pretty good - but my chest is so sore from last nights workout. Not that I'm complaining....

Last night my husband went out and bought a bunch of "snacks" (aka - junk food). His parents are coming to visit. He told me to be prepared to gain some weight. ??? No way! I MUST resist! Help!

Morning!
Everyone’s workouts look GREAT! I ran 6 miles this morning (doing 6 repeats which are basically intervals) then I went right into CCV2 revised. I also tried out “Extreme Abs” from the Chalean Extreme set which wasn’t bad. It isn’t nearly as intense as Ab Ripper X (from the P90X set)….that one hurts, lol!

Gotta run, I have a dentist appointment soon. Have a great day.

Kathy

Hey girls!
I finished GS legs and PLB floorwork. then crashed and went back to bed. I'm up and already sore!! I shouldn't of went back to bed on fried legs! I'm getting ready to clean my parents entire house BLAH! it's gonna take me forever! But my mom is having xmas eve so i'm helping her out:) Is everyone almost done with this rotation? I know I started late. But It's awesome that you guys are seeing good results!!
BBL
Randi

I notice as I get older I'm less likely to try new things....I seem to revert back to my favorite cardio routines and have a tendency not to want shake things up. I have all these Cathe DVDs that I don't use to the fullest because I'm not real fond of change. Needless to say, Debbie, this rotation forces me to work out of my comfort zone. I was originally planning on doing Imax 2 or Step Blast (my "usual" favorite cardio routines), but at the last minute, I changed my mind, and decided to do the rotation as written. (Heck, as tough as it's been I've been following it practically to the "tee" thus far. I really didn't want to ruin my record.) I'm so glad I did! I really challenged myself and ended up burning more calories in a shorter period of time in this one workout routine then I have in months. Yay!

It is really great to hear all of you liking this rotation and the challenge it gives. Also, I'm so happy to hear about your results! Whether it's weight loss, muscle gain or strength gain, it's awesome to see them!!!

You are all doing great with this rotation and I'm looking forward to continuing on with January!!!

Hi All, I did the DM ultra cardio blast premix and can I just say that I think it was very fitting that we had this double cardio torture near the end of a month of double weight insanity?! I love it!! I did have to do kettlebell swings for the second time through on the stability ball drill -- I hate that one, and just couldn't bring myself to do it a second time. This is just the second time I've attempted that premix, and the repitition didn't bother me too much, but the first time I tried it, I had to skip the second round of a lot of the drills. I really do think all the weight repitition helped me get through it! I don't spell repitition..... ok, time for coffee.......

have a great day!

-Beth

I had meant to add to my post that my chest muscles are screaming at me today. They thought the warm-up for DM was absolute torture and when she did push ups, they made me go over and adjust the fan instead. LOL I swear they were swearing at me in languages I didn't even know! My triceps are also pretty sore, but that's not as noticeable in regular movements.

I had meant to add to my post that my chest muscles are screaming at me today. They thought the warm-up for DM was absolute torture and when she did push ups, they made me go over and adjust the fan instead. LOL I swear they were swearing at me in languages I didn't even know! My triceps are also pretty sore, but that's not as noticeable in regular movements.

There are pushups in the DM premix you did this morning???

They were in the warmup -- if we were smart, we would skip them, but if anyone is like me, they have a hard time doing something other than what Cathe tells us to do (hmmmm, unless I've thought ahead about kettlebell swings, I guess).

-Beth

They were in the warmup -- if we were smart, we would skip them, but if anyone is like me, they have a hard time doing something other than what Cathe tells us to do (hmmmm, unless I've thought ahead about kettlebell swings, I guess).

-Beth

Ok, so this premix didn't have weights in it, right??? If it did, I screwed up. :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.