Fitnessfreak's December Rotation for 12/15

I'll get things started for today. I did 4DS Biceps & Back. I can't believe how much progress I'm making with my biceps. I actually did 6 reps with 15lb pairs for curls. Twice! I was able to do a few reps of those hanging concentration curls with a 20! Wow!

Good for you, Cathy! I can feel I am making progress, too -- it's great, though I can't imagine how I'm going to do back and biceps a second time this week! :) Did the premix two times through -- matched Cathe's weights for the most part the first time through, but had to go lighter the second time on some -- especially biceps! We had a ball bursting episode here on Friday, involving two seven year old boys, so I had to do the incline biceps on my step with all six risers on one side -- it worked fine.

Have a great day everyone!

-Beth

This morning I did the 4DS Back/Bicep premix and did it twice. What a workout. I am going to be sore for sure! The first time through seemed to take forever but when I did it the second time it went by really fast. Weird.

BACK/BICEPS
Round 1
Supermans (warmup)

One Arm Rows (warmup): 20's - 16 reps

One Arm Rows: 35# - 8 reps 2/2 cnt.

Standing Hammer Curls w/Twist: 15's - 12 reps; 20's 10 reps
Standing Dumbbell Curls: 20's - 8 reps; 25's 6 reps
***Second time around I did the Standing Dumbbell Curls w/ 20's and 22's. These really fry my biceps.

Round 2
One Arm Rows: 30# - 8 reps
***2nd time I used 35#.

Barbell Crazy 8's: 40# - 8 reps/8 reps bottom half, 8 reps top half
***Second set I used 35#.
Reverse Curls: 12's - 10 reps.

Round 3
Underhand Barbell Rows: 70# - 7 reps; 8 reps

Incline Hammer Curls w/Twist on Stability Ball: 17's - 12 reps
Hammer Curls on Stability Ball: 15's - 8 reps

Round 4
Incline Pullovers: 35# - 8 reps slow counts
***Should have used 40# for both sets. This was easy.

Seated Concentration Curls: 20# - 12 reps
***Used 22# second time.
Wrist Curls: 10's - 16 reps

Round 5
Back Pulls w/Band: Purple
superset w/
Y's w/Band: Purple
***These burn like crazy.

Repeated all over. :eek::eek::eek:

That is all....

Cathy - Nice job on the progress! :eek:

Where is everyone today? Sleeping? I wish that is where I was right now. Its too early for a Monday!

I got my lazy butt out of bed this morning and did the HIS Premix 9 for back and biceps. (once) I tried to go a little heavier than Cathe on some of the exercises - wasn't successful with that on everything - but I pushed myself to failure for sure. I followed up the weights with the step work on HIS.

Anyone else still have burning triceps??

ps. Is the rotation correct that we are doing back and biceps twice this week? I thought I may have read it wrong yesterday and needed my eyes checked again!

Morning!
Great job everyone!!! I did 4DS Back/Bicep premix #9 twice through matching Cathe most of the time (although I had to drop the weight a little on some of the exercises the second time through). I also ran 1.5 miles.

This is a GREAT premix, I've never used it before and really liked it. The 4DS splits really are gems with all the premixes!

Kathy

Good Morning Ladies ;)

Checking in w/ 4DS Chest/Tri/Shoulder pre-mix....but only once through, and then tacked on 4DS HIS.....I didn't have such a great workout today...:( I think it's going to be one of those days..........I think I'm just mentally and physically exhausted from fighting the mall's this weekend :mad:

Good morning girls,

This morning I did Imax 2 (6-10 intervals) + 4DS Biceps and back!

Jenn & Cathy we did had fun in Munich! I am so happy my kids are finally here!

Hey Ladies:)

I would have checked in earlier but I am at work...had to wait for the boss to leave;)

I got up early to get my workout done and over with. Im surprised I wasn't tired b/c we had a late night on Sat night and we didn't go to bed last night until 12, then up again at 5! I won't have to get up as early tomorrow though cause its just cardio.

So I did the Premix 2x's. Great workout. Even though I lifted heavy Im not 100% Im going to be sore tomorrow. I also did 4 miles on the TM.

Great workouts ladies!!

Lori:)

Happy Monday! I completed the GS Shoulders and Triceps workout. I'm really looking forward to my rest day tomorrow!

Shoulders:
OH Dumbell Press - 15's
Standing Lateral Raise - 10's
Lateral Raise w/band - green
Front Raise w/band - green
Dumbell rear flies - 8's
Rear Delts w/band - green

Triceps:
Close Grip BB Press - 40#
Dips
Dumbbell Lying Extensions - 9.5's
OH Dumbbell Extensions - 23#
Cross-Body Extensions - 10's
Cross-body Extensions w/band - green
Kickbacks - 11's
Kickbacks w/band - green

SJP Abs

Well I just got done with my workout. I was going to do the workout at home today but then I remembered that my DH is off on mondays so he is home all day. So I workout at the gym where I worked. I pretty much did the 4DS-Back/biceps in my head but instead of doing it twice I did 4 sets 8-10 reps each excercise. I still got an awesome burn. Even more so because the gym didnt have a pair of 12lb DB so I had to use 15lbs!! ANyway I just had my protein shake and a 1/2 cup of blue berries and something strange just happened. I had this weird feeling in mouth like if my mouth went numb... WTH!!! I'm thinking maybe the stuff they spray on the fruits to keep them fresher longer... I forgot the name of it...

Great workouts everyone! Keep up the good work....
Can you believe we are already on the third week???
My goodness time is just flying byyy...

It's vacation week for me, didn't go away, but I get to do my workouts early this week :)

BACK/BICEPS
Round 1
Supermans

One Arm Rows (warmup): 10's - 16 reps

One Arm Rows: 20s

Standing Hammer Curls w/Twist: 10's - 12 reps; 12's 10 reps
Standing Dumbbell Curls: 15's - 8 reps; 17's 6 reps

Round 2
One Arm Rows: 20# - 8 reps
***2nd time I used 35#.

Barbell Crazy 8's: 25# - 8 reps/8 reps bottom half, 8 reps top half

Round 3
Underhand Barbell Rows: 30#

Incline Hammer Curls w/Twist on Stability Ball: 12's - 12 reps
Hammer Curls on Stability Ball: 12's - 8 reps

Round 4
Incline Pullovers: 20# - 8 reps slow counts

Seated Concentration Curls: 12's# - 12 rep
Wrist Curls: 10's - 16 reps

Round 5
Back Pulls w/ 5 Lb. DB's

My cardio was 30 Min. of Amy's In The Ring - Med Ball Intervals.

Happy Monday, everyone!
Yes! Week #3!!! WOW! :eek:

I don't even want it to end...!!

After a few hours nap after getting home from work this morning, I got up and did 4DS: Back & Biceps premix once through, and then added LIS. (FUN!). I'm definitely challenging myself more on weights because of you guys! Even when I can't do all the reps, I'm kicking it up there. I did 25#'s for one arm rows! AND completed them and then TRIED really hard to do 20#'s for some of the bicep curls..those are the ones I had to drop to 15#'s. But i tried!

Thanks, Debbie, for answering my cardio question...

Seems quiet today!?!?!?!

Did Biceps and Back today, as prescribed, twice through. :) Great workout- my biceps were really going to failure today.

BACK/BICEPS
Round 1
Supermans (warmup)
One Arm Rows (warmup): 15's
One Arm Rows: 30#
Standing Hammer Curls w/Twist: 10's & 12's
Standing Dumbbell Curls: 15's - in the second set I tried 20's but finished with 17's

Round 2
One Arm Rows: 30#
Barbell Crazy 8's: 25#
Reverse Curls: 12's

Round 3
Underhand Barbell Rows: 55# - (increased to 60# 2nd time)
Incline Hammer Curls w/Twist on Stability Ball: 12's
Hammer Curls on Stability Ball: 12's

Round 4
Incline Pullovers: 20#- going up next time
Concentration Curls: 20# (second time through I could NOT finish w/ 20 and dropped to 15#)
Wrist Curls: 10's

Round 5
Back Pulls w/Band: Green
Y's w/Band: Green

Good Evening

I will try to get my workout in but youngest DD 21 is moving back home tonite if I don't then will do two workouts tomarrow plan is back/biceps then 30min on TM.

4DS Back/Biceps Premix #9

Hello to all. Hope your day went well. Here is my check-in. Have a good night.

BACK/BICEPS
Round 1
Supermans

One Arm Rows (warmup): 15
One Arm Rows: 20s

Standing Hammer Curls w/Twist: 12 & 15s
Standing Dumbbell Curls: 15's & 20s

Round 2
Crazy 8's: 30# dropped to 25 1st set did 25 second

Round 3
Underhand Barbell Rows: 55#

Incline Hammer Curls w/Twist on Stability Ball: 15s
Hammer Curls on Stability Ball: 15s

Round 4
Incline Pullovers: 25#
Hanging Concentration Curls: 12s(Dont think I will do these again-too akward. Will do seated concentration next time).
Wrist Curls: 12s

Round 5
Back Pulls and Y's w/ Purple Tube
Repeat All

HRM:
55min
428 Cal
152 Max
124 Avg
In Zone 47 min

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.