Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for January 31, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I have DOMS in my butt and legs this morning:rolleyes:Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet?

I am very disappointed; I still don’t have my STS! I don’t get it? My box went to NY and from there the military picks it up? It comes in an airplane! I ordered on first day! So for me, I will continue my rotation until STS arrives, and from the looks it will not be here that soon! Who is still doing Debbie’s rotation next week? Besides me, who is still waiting for STS?

Have a great day and workout!

Good Morning Everyone!

I have major DOMS in my bic's today:) Im not surprised! Glad that week of S&H is over! Takes to long, in between sets I get up and clean the house a little:eek: Todays workout is suppose to be legs but I am thinking of doing a run on the TM, with legs in between, kinda like a circuit. I may do the legs from BC 2x's each move maybe.....

BBL!
Lori:)

I will be doing Debbies's rotation next week also.

Hey Belinda. I will be doing Debbies rotation next week. I have my STS, but I still haven't done any 1RM stuff. I am not sure how long all that will take. I will probably start doing some of them next week. That is a bummer that you haven't gotten yours yet. I hope you get them soon. I haven't done my workout yet but will be doing a little later. I will check back when I am done.

Hey Gals:)

Just reporting back:) I did 4 miles on the TM and leg work from BC. I won't have DOMS tomorrow...but thats o.k cause I have had it ALL week! Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if my bic's aren't sore again tomorrow. Looking forward to another week of Debbies great rotation!

Lori:)

BM2 Cardio Blast Premix

Hey ladies. I am done with the BM2 Cardio Blast Premix. Wow-wee! I wipped. I thought it wasn't going to end. I had a good workout, but it was tough for me. Have a great weekend.

HRM
727 Calories
25% Fat
in zone 39 min
max 183
avg160

Good Morning,

Today is Pilates with Ana Coban foot feels good enough I can start back to working out next week really looking forward to wts and cardio again. Haven't decided what I want to do yet, I think it will be Pyramids and circuit and cardio. Everyone have a good day.

Afternoon! I'm still waiting on STS, too. It should be here Monday. I still need to finish my 1RM's and get a pull up bar too. I'll work on that this weekend.

Today is cardio or circuit, can't decide. I have Hard Work Conditioning 2, but haven't done it yet, so maybe that.

Have a great day everyone!

This morning was Muscle Max. I haven't done this one for a while...I forgot how hard it was. My legs are already feeling it.

Tomorrow is a rest day for me. I am still waiting on my STS. I believe it is within 20 miles of here - but they probably won't deliver it until Monday...Grr...

Hi everyone, I did the CCPP + challenge today with the Cathe group. I decided to do the hills on a 12% incline, made the sprints that much sweeter!

My STS is scheduled for Monday as well. Have a great weekend everyone!

I have been gone since last week. Sorry about not checking in. I did my 1RM's and cardio this week. i will be checking in on Monday. I will be doing The DEc. FF rotation. STS is to come in on FEB.5th.

Veronika

My STS is also less than 30 minutes away and won't come until Monday. Oh well, at least it will be SOON. DH thinks I am mental.

I did Hard Work Conditioning 2 today- someone remind me why I ever liked circuits? I'm wiped out. I did get a great cardio workout today which is what I wanted. I burned 777 calories. Woo hoo!

Have a good evening!

Good Evening Ladies:)

I hope that everyone has had a great day and feel rested.

Today's workout for me is as follows:

Cardio Coach Vol. 2 =37 min
Burned 390 Calories
did 2.58 miles
In orange zone 80% of workout. I really am enjoying Cardio Coach, just when I think I can"t go anymore and want to stop, he mercifully says to back off after reaching the hill. Phew! Sean O' Malley's definitely awesome but tough and makes you feel like you accomplished a heck of a workout just like Cathe.

Ok, now for the rest of the workout:
I'm following FF's December workout.

From 4DS Bootcamp DVD I did only the Bi's and Tri's and did each round, then repeated it and moved on to the next round.

Rnd 1 Pyramid Up- # Reps

Triceps-Overhead Extensions #12/15/20/25 12/10/8/6
Biceps-Standing DB Curls #10/12/15/20 12/10/8/6
Repeat Rnd 1

Rnd 2
Tri's lying BB Extension #35 8
Tri's lying DB Extension #8 2ct-8 reps-1set
Bi's BB Crazy 8's #35 8r,halfway 8r,down 8r
Bi's- Reverse Curls #12 10
Repeat Rnd2 except on Bi's Crazy 8's
2x lowered wt to #30 did same reps but couldn't do the last down 8r.

Rnd 3
Tri's Dips off High Step- no ball 20
Tri's Push ups on High Step 16
Bi's Incline Hammer Curls on Ball #12 12
Bi's Double Arm Hammer Curls #12 8
Repeat Rnd 3

Rnd 4
Tri's -Rt. 1 arm press downs-band 16R/7ct 7r 2sets
Tri's-Lft. 1 arm press downs-band 16R/7ct 7r 2sets
Bi's-Hanging Concentration Curls #20/#15 12R each arm
Bi's-Wrist Curls #10/#8 8
Repeat Rnd 4
Then Stretch
Total wts. section= 62 min. Phew!

I have to say that the heavy wts sections of 4DS is killer, love it. You can really get a great wt. workout doing it 2X like Debbie has it here.

Hugs to everyone, and have a great evening and a restful and super, super bowl sunday!:D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.