Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for January 29, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

My plan for today is to go to the gym , not sure what cardio I will do:eek: If I don't go, I will do KM today!

Isn't the new WM cool and it's so easy to use! Love it!

I am also still working on my 1RM:mad:

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL!

Good morning. I'm taking an uscheduled rest day today because I have managed to get the stomach flu. Dangit anyway!!! So I'm going to spend the day in my pj's and rest so that I have the energy to work out tomorrow AND to be able to pick up my STS box. WEW HEW!!!!

Have a good day and a good workout everyone,
Bev

This morning was Step, Jump, and Pump! Unfortunately I didn't realize it was over a hour long and I had to stop after the last cardio segment. So I will be finishing up the last weight and ab section tonight. So far though - 809 calories burned and the sweat was just dripping into my eyes and blinding me!:confused:

My STS is on its way. Currently in New Jersey! Hmm...I hope it arrives by tomorrow - will be a nice treat for the weekend!

Good Morning,

Tonite will be some kind of ab work and I would like to do pilates but oldest DD and her DH are coming over to play pool so might not get done.

Today is another rest day. Love sleeping in!!! I'm getting spoiled! LOL!

Bev - Sure hope you kick that bug fast! Everyone I know is sick. I'm taking extra Vitamin C all day long.

Nice workouts so far, everyone!

Good morning, ladies -

Did Jari Love RTTC this morning. 60 min/335 calories.
Bev - yuck and I'm sorry, what more can I say?

Have a great day all!

Hey Gals!

You all got some great workouts in! Except for you ,Bev. I'm sorry, that sounds miserable. Hope it goes as quick as it came!!

I finished up the majority of all upper body 1RM's today. Did mostly back, some biceps and shoulders I had missed. I'm definitely pushing myself , picking bigger weights, because of YOUR rotations, Debbie! Though it freaks me out that my 1RM for some exercises is a LOT higher than the average. For instance, deadlifts. My 1RM came to 82 lbs. (I used 50 lb barbell). And the "average" is 20? I don't get it. There are some others that confuse me too.

I tried to do Yoga By Tracey DVD, but it was WAY more than I thought. I started the upper body weight post Yoga. And the first move has you balancing on ONE leg with all other limbs extended, in a bent over position. And h olding it for 3-5 minutes! Okay, NOT what I was thinking. I got frustrated and just quit. Oh well.

Onto shopping. Got to pick up some soft foods for DH, since he's one tooth short today. Poor guy. I forgave him from yesterday. He went through hell enough.

Though it freaks me out that my 1RM for some exercises is a LOT higher than the average. For instance, deadlifts. My 1RM came to 82 lbs. (I used 50 lb barbell). And the "average" is 20? I don't get it. There are some others that confuse me too.
Chris, I saw the exact same thing! I wondered about it myself, mine for that is about what your's is, hmmmmm.

Those of you doing 1RM. Don't let those low numbers (that you are reading) throw you. You do what YOU CAN DO! You have to remember, we are stronger then normal women. Cathe may have done that chart up or whatever it is you are reading for beginners. We all have been doing Cathe's workouts for years, so we have an advantage.

My 1RM for benching is 132#! :eek:

Be proud of your numbers!!!

Hi girls,

I went shopping with friends this morning! I just finished KM, burned 648 cal.

Bev* sending you healing vibes! Hope you feel better soon! Take it easay!

Rocky** how are your feet doing?

Debbie** glad you enjoy your rest day!

Sorry I don’t have time for more personals, but DH just came home!

Have a great day!

Kick Max

Hey Ladies,

I did Kick Max today. It was pretty good workout. I don't when I will start doing my 1RM. I did watch some of one of the videos last night before I went to bed. You can truly see the upgrade in quality. I wish I had surrond sound in the basement.

Bev hope you feel better. Glad to see everyone else hanging in there. Have a great rest of the day guys.

HRM
77 Min
661 Calories
40% Fat
176 Max
142 Avg
57 min in zone

Okay, Chris -

All I know is that you wanted to choke your husband yesterday...and today I read that he's missing a tooth and you need to buy him soft foods. I'm gonna back away slowly, but I got my good eye on ya!

LOL Wendy!

I guess I skipped a few details, ... He went to the dentist for a filling (maybe an hour job, I thought),..he came back 3 and 1/2 hours later , in a horrid snow/ice storm, after being transferred to an Oral Surgeon to have his tooth totally removed (unsalvagable). he never called me to let me know!

But after he told me the details of his tooth removal, and his mouth full of gauze, I didn't have the heart to beat the you-know-what out of him for not calling me. :rolleyes:

I didn't punch out his tooth, but me thinks after I get done with STS, he may be MORE afraid of me! :p

Good Evening Ladies~~:)

I got some great news today that made me do happy dances. I got my email notification that my STS is on its way to me and expected deliver is February 5th! One week from today:eek::D I can't wait!!!!

First I did Cardio Coach Volume 2 Revised=39 min My HR got into the 80-85%range for probably 70% of the workout. Is that good? I did do 2.83 miles- and that felt great, I was a sweatty drenched mess but felt awesome! I can thank Debbie for getting into Cardio Coach its a great match with my spiffy new treadmill. :)

Okay, I did todays workout - following Debbie's December rotation

4DS-(KB DVD) Legs only+Abs+Stretch=39 min
Round 1
Squats BB #30 12R/1s/3ct & 4ct
Standing Front Squats #30 BB 12R/2S
Deadlifts DB #20 8R/2S

Round 2
Plie Squats 1-#25 DB Alternating Legs 10R/2S each side
Leg Press 1-#20 DB Alternating Legs 12R/1S each side

Round 3
Low Plane Lunges 2-#15 DB 10R/2S each side
Leg Press/Outer Thigh 1-#12DB w/2.5 lb.ankle wts on ea.ankle 12R/2S ea.side

Round4
Outer thigh with Green Band Various cts and reps. I just did what they did.
BB Squats #40 various counts and reps, I wasn't able to count just do them.
Core= 10 min
Stretch.

Legs & Glutes - Floor work only-w/2.5lb ankle wts on each ankle
Hamstring Tucks 3 sets/15 reps each leg
Hamstring Raises 2 sets/7 reps
Outer & Inner Thigh Glute Sweeps each leg 3 sets/16R, 2 sets/8 reps
Inner sweeps-30 reps/3 sets

4DS-(LIS/HIS DVD) Calves only
No wts. used barbell as a balancing tool and did various reps I wasn't able to count them. But this cooked my calves but good! Phew!!!:p

I'm glad your enjoying sleeping in Debbie, lucky you.:):p

I'm sure everyone else had a great day and workout today.

Hugs!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.