Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for Feb. 5 , 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is cardio! My entire body is sore, lol!

I am a little freaked out with my 1RM, those numbers are way to high! :rolleyes::rolleyes:On dead lifts my 1RM is 115, hallo! Lifting 70/80 lb. already hurts my back! I would break my back in two!Or front squats I use a 45# BB, my 1RM is 65? This is tough with a 45# BB! For BB curls I use a 45#, my I RM is 65#, no way I get that BB up! My 1RM for flies is 40#, no way I can lift two 40lb. DB??I am really pushing it the last few weeks, I notice I went up in weight the last few weeks; my body needs time to get used to those weights! LOL! I am really beat after lifting so heavy. Not sure if this is normal? I guess what I am trying to say, those # are freaking me out! I even talked to my husband about it, he thinks I should relax! Go figure! LOL!

Debbie, glad you feeling better! What do you think about STS?

Hi to everyone that follows!

This morning I got up and did some cardio. Not a long one, only 40 minutes, but at least it's something. Feeling much better today. Still a little twinge in my shoulder blade, but other then that, it's almost gone.

I did a Cardio Coach mix I made up. Only had two challenges, but they were tough nonetheless. It felt good to sweat.

Cardio Stats:
42 minutes
4 minutes below zone
16 minutes in zone
23 minutes above zone
341 calories burned
2.5 miles travelled

Belinda - I haven't gotten my STS yet. I ordered really late. Hopefully soon.

Belinda - I was thinking the same thing for some of my 1RM's. Just remember though - you only have to do that barbell curl once with that weigh! You can do it! :)

Today was cardio for me. I did the 4DS Cardio Power premix (kickbox/bootcamp cardio). I burned 733 calories and felt great afterwards! I have to say that my hamstrings are killing me today. On top of ME yesterday I went home at night and did the deadlift 1rm's and I think I pushed my legs to their limit. I'll have to take two rest days this weekend so I'm not too sore when I start STS on Monday!

Good Morning,

Tonite is 45min on TM. Legs hurt last nite after PLB but don't hurt today. Foot hurts again though.

Debbie-if it weren't for my lower pooch and hips I would be right where I want to be but those two areas just won't improve. That needs to be my biggest focus.

Belinda-I would probably seriously injure my self with those wts.

Karen-quite the calorie burn sounds like I need to try that workout.

Good morning everyone. I did KPC this morning and it felt good to do some cardio.

Have a good day and good workout everyone.

Bev

Hi girls,

I am late reporting my workout! Went to the gym around 4:30 p.m.;) First they didn't had any locks for the lockers:rolleyes: Need to bring one next time! I did ended up doing 40 min. interval run (my ipod wouldn't work either), I ran 3 miles and burned 447 cal. My HR went up today, maybe because I was mad,Oh, boy my legs are tight! Came home and did the extended stretch form STS legs! That felt good! I didn't push myself hard enough without my iTreads:mad: I also added hillls, even a 6 % incline:p

Karen and Bev, I agree those 1RM are high, not to mentioned I would need more DB, which our PX here in Germany don't have:eek: They only have a 3 pound and an 8 pound:rolleyes: My BB goes up to 300 pounds, not that I ever lift that much. :rolleyes:My highest DB is 30 pounds! That means I only can get up to 30 pounds, that's it:eek: LOL

Debbie, my BB is 45 pounds, for flat BB bench Tric extensions #716, my 45 # BB is to haevy! It targets the same tricep muscle as a DB, right!

BBL!

716#? Are you sure that's right??? I don't think the strongest man on earth can do a 716# tricep extension! :eek: LOL!

Debbie, no its the exercise rating # on the one rep mx Chart, exercise # 716 is a 5 star, that need to be tested! The excercise is flat bench BB triceps extensions! Sorry, I confused you! LOL! I can still use my DB, for this excersice, right? Instead of my heavy BB? Yesterday, I used 15 pounds DB each, that's all I can lift!

Debbie, no its the exercise rating # on the one rep mx Chart, exercise # 716 is a 5 star, that need to be tested! The excercise is flat bench BB triceps extensions! Sorry, I confused you! LOL! I can still use my DB, for this excersice, right? Instead of my heavy BB? Yesterday, I used 15 pounds DB each, that's all I can lift!

Yes, you can use DB's. LOL on the #716. I was really confused!

Hey guys! Seems like a cardio day for us all! I did Kelly Coffey Meyer's Cardio Kick Step Boxing and the cardio blasts only from LIC- I burned 814 calories. I love Kelly's workout because although I work hard and burn a lot of calories, I don't feel like I beat myself up. Sometimes I picture what IMAX is doing to my joints and it's good to not do that everyday. :)

Posting late today!

Today was cardio day for me too, I did KPC! I really got into it too, it was a fun sweat! Though I was pooped by the end of the cardio. Abs were still sore from Tuesdays No Equipment Abs, so I had to fudge it a bit on the ball exchanges and I missed 1 or 2 pikes!!! :eek:

Belinda, those are some BIG numbers for sure! I don't think that STS ever GETS to the 1RM weight though, right? It's just a percentage?

I definitely think I'm lifting heavier due to Debbie's Dec and Jan rotations!!

Checking in -

Today was total body weights. I chose Power Hour. That's really a tough workout!
Have a great evening all!

Just finished the TM not the smartest decision the knee is now killing me, need ice.

Stats:
45min
32min in the zone
132 avg HR
159 max HR
267 calorie burned.

Pyramid Chest, Shoulder, Tri then Pyr Up only

Hey everyone. I did (wrong day/wrong week) the Pryamid workout for Chest Shoulders, and Tri, and then rest and Pyramided Up only for the same body parts. Did the GS Pushup, Clese Grip Presses, ect workout. I must have been out of it. I had the correct workout in at first then said no that is not right. How I picked Monday's workout for next week today is mystery. Any way. I did my thing. Haven't had opportunities to post breakdowns. I seem to be pushed for time so I can get to bed. Anyway, have a great night.

Hi Everyone, its almost TGIF:D

Just checkin' in here like a good cathelite:p

Today's Workout-
iTread 20min=261 Calories Burned, Distance 1.70 Miles.. It was ok, but I prefer Cardio Coach I'm discovering.

STS Ab Circuits- Weights & Plates Abs= 19 min. Wow, those little paper plates really engaged the abs on entirely new level. I liked the weighted gloves and ankle wts combo for abs. I've never seen that combo used for abs before but its a keeper;)

GS-Legs=67 min worth of serious butt kickin' legs

BB Squats- #35 16R 3S
DB Front Squats #10 2ct8R 2S
DB Rear Lunges #10 4-3ctR 2S each side/ #10 8R Singles 2Sets ea.side
DB Plie Squats #10 15R 2S Low Plie Lunges Pulse
DB Plie Squats #10 15R 2S Single ct.
Band Leg Press 15R 2S each side
BB Dead lifts #30 8R3ct 1S
elevated #30 8R2-2ct 1S

BB Stiff Legged Dead Lifts #30 16R 1S
DB Slo Mo Lunges I did what they did, I couldn't keep track w/diff.cts/reps
Standing Calf Raises 48R 2S and other rep cts I could keep track of.
Then Killer Floor work, talk about DOMS! I can hear the epsom salts and warm bath calling my name.:p

I hope everyone had a great workout and great day!:D

Hugs!:D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.