Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for Feb. 3 , 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?:rolleyes: My back and abs are so sore today! I still don't have my STS, maybe today?:rolleyes: It's taking so long:(

Debbie, how is your shoulder today? Get some rest, ok!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I did iTread set 2, 60 min. in the gym, time went by fast!:p This was my first time running 60 min, I am so proud of myself! I had no idea there was an 11% incline and nothing put hills! :rolleyes:! My legs are so tight right now, it's not even funny! Had a lot of fun! I still can't believe I finshed the 60 min.:D I burned 779 cal., I was sweting buckets! I ran 3.88 mil. haven't ran that in years:rolleyes: My goal is to get back into running!

Have a great workout!

Good Mornig!

Belinda** Thats one thing I don't like about the new site....you can't edit the title of the thread if you make a mistake...whats up with that?

I didn't get my workout done until late last night. I did a 5 mile run, PS & PUB chest and most of B&G's. Im thinking I will have DOMS in my legs but Im not sure about my chest. Todays workout is just cardio. I think i am going to get on the TM for a little while then mix it up with something else. Maybe 4DSKB or some intervals from Imax 3.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Mornig!

Belinda** Thats one thing I don't like about the new site....you can't edit the title of the thread if you make a mistake...whats up with that?

I didn't get my workout done until late last night. I did a 5 mile run, PS & PUB chest and most of B&G's. Im thinking I will have DOMS in my legs but Im not sure about my chest. Todays workout is just cardio. I think i am going to get on the TM for a little while then mix it up with something else. Maybe 4DSKB or some intervals from Imax 3.

BBL!
Lori:)

Lori** It's driving me crazy!:( WTG on your workout, girl! Have fun with our cardio!

This morning was Maximum Intensity Cardio. I had to cut the step portion short though because I ran out of time. (didn't realize that WO was that long) I think I've only done that workout only once before so I couldn't remember what I was getting myself into this morning. I burn 637 calories - so I'll take that. I should have done a different workout though cuz MIC just didn't seem to push me very hard.

I got my STS last night. I was so excited! My DH hid it on me...he thought it was so funny. :mad: I checked out the 1st week of DVD's. They look tough - not many breaks! I am planning on starting it next week. Last night I pumped out quite a few 1RM's between some reading for my online class. Tonight I will be doing more 1RM's during BL.

Its snowing here today - might get 2-4 inches. However, by Thursday the temps will be in the 30's and then 40's on the weekend! :) I am so looking forward to spring. I better get a move on though with my weight loss goals so that I am ready for bikini season!

Hi all. I'm still about the same today as I was yesterday. By the time I got home from work I was in some major pain. Felt all twisted up. I hate that. I used a tennis ball behind my back and tried to get the knot loosened up. It worked a little and felt good when I woke up this morning, but now that I'm up and moving it's getting all knotted up again. I hate this. Hopefully a few more days and it will be ok. I wish my head would quit hurting. That isn't making this any better. :(

Nice workouts everyone!

Good Morning,

Tonite is Basic Step 2xs through with 1 set of risers I figure this is easy enough to get the knee back into stepping. Did PUB last nite need to go up in wts on some exercises next time no real DOMS today.

Hey all! I feel old today- did CTX upper body split and it was OK. I didn't really pay attention to how many stinking reps she does when I was figuring out what weights to use so I had to drop a few of the weights a bit lower. She moves fast- really burns out the muscle group. I had a struggle since I got a tetanus / whooping cough booster in the shoulder muscle yesterday. Man it hurts! I've had better workouts, but it wasn't bad.

Lori: That's a great workout, especially for late in the day.

Roxie: I only get DOMS with PUB if I work REALLY hard- last time I did it, I did it up and down and then up only for each muscle group and it was a terrific workout.

Karen: Holy crap, last time I did MIC (the hi/lo) I about died. You animal! I should try it again, maybe my stamina has improved. :)

Belinda: Once the weather starts improving, I'd like to start running again. I'm a fair weather runner. :)

Have a good day everyone!

Hey everyone..

I did IMAX2 (Loved it!) and Abs Circuits: No equipment from STS. Supposed to do that yesterday, but I ran out of time. It was good! Some familiar ab work done in a new way. My HRM said I burned 1067 calories total! (I think it over does it a bit though).

I have some MAJOR DOMS from yesterdays STS workout! Holy moly! My chest shoulders and bi's are really talking to me this morning...

Karen: MIC is not a favorite of mine, I really have to be in the mood for that HI/Lo stuff. But it always wipes me out by the end of STEP, and then those blasts at the end! Damn!

Patti: That's what I like about STS yesterday. The exercises alternated from bi's to shoulders to chest. She didn't burn you out with endless reps! I've never done CTX weight work yet... I'm also a fair weather runner. Can not WAIT until the snow clears and the weather warms up here and I can get to the park for a nice run!

Debbie: Your shoulder sounds so bad! Hope it works itself out somehow. Warm soaks in epsom salts maybe? And those headaches sound horrid too! I had one this weekend and thought of you!

Hey all! I feel old today- did CTX upper body split and it was OK. I didn't really pay attention to how many stinking reps she does when I was figuring out what weights to use so I had to drop a few of the weights a bit lower. She moves fast- really burns out the muscle group. I had a struggle since I got a tetanus / whooping cough booster in the shoulder muscle yesterday. Man it hurts! I've had better workouts, but it wasn't bad.

Lori: That's a great workout, especially for late in the day.

Roxie: I only get DOMS with PUB if I work REALLY hard- last time I did it, I did it up and down and then up only for each muscle group and it was a terrific workout.

Karen: Holy crap, last time I did MIC (the hi/lo) I about died. You animal! I should try it again, maybe my stamina has improved. :)

Belinda: Once the weather starts improving, I'd like to start running again. I'm a fair weather runner. :)

Have a good day everyone!
Patti - maybe you should try MIC again. I know my cardiovascular stamina has definately improved over the last few months. Although I do still get good calorie burns in my head I feel like I didn't work very hard because I didn't feel like I was dying. (not that I like that feeling - but you know what I mean)

Hey everyone..

I did IMAX2 (Loved it!) and Abs Circuits: No equipment from STS. Supposed to do that yesterday, but I ran out of time. It was good! Some familiar ab work done in a new way. My HRM said I burned 1067 calories total! (I think it over does it a bit though).

I have some MAJOR DOMS from yesterdays STS workout! Holy moly! My chest shoulders and bi's are really talking to me this morning...

Karen: MIC is not a favorite of mine, I really have to be in the mood for that HI/Lo stuff. But it always wipes me out by the end of STEP, and then those blasts at the end! Damn!

Patti: That's what I like about STS yesterday. The exercises alternated from bi's to shoulders to chest. She didn't burn you out with endless reps! I've never done CTX weight work yet... I'm also a fair weather runner. Can not WAIT until the snow clears and the weather warms up here and I can get to the park for a nice run!

Debbie: Your shoulder sounds so bad! Hope it works itself out somehow. Warm soaks in epsom salts maybe? And those headaches sound horrid too! I had one this weekend and thought of you!
Chris - are you on your first week of STS? I just got my STS yesterday and previewed the discs for the 1st week last night. I was in pain just watching it. (have you noticed the many faces of pain on the cathe crew?) Yikes! I am going to start STS next Monday....

Chris - are you on your first week of STS? I just got my STS yesterday and previewed the discs for the 1st week last night. I was in pain just watching it. (have you noticed the many faces of pain on the cathe crew?) Yikes! I am going to start STS next Monday....

Hi karen..

YES! I started my first week of STS yesterday. I'm following Cathe's STS "Rotation" that she posted. I was going to wait another week, but I couldn't help myself , I was so excited about it! I liked the struggling and sweating cathe and co. were doing! Made me feel better about MY struggling. Except they are able to crank out those push-ups WAY easier than me!

Oh the push ups! I previewed workout 1 yesterday and thought, um, crap! :p DH is in for it-- he hasn't worked out regularly in months! Maybe seeing him struggle will make me feel better. :)

Checking in -

Did Bootcamp today. 62 min/ 410 calories. Seems like it's always..."1 hour/400 calories". I think I'll do IMAX 2 tomorrow and see how that hour's calorie burn comes out.
Have a great day!

Good afternoon everyone. I did BM2 timesaver premix and B&G stability ball abs this morning. I've got some doms from doing my 1RM on my back and biceps yesterday. Tomorrow is shoulders.

Debbie-I hope you start to feel better soon. You are probably going nuts not being able to work out!

Have a good day.

Bev

Good Evening Ladies:)

I'm checking in early today, Phew!

Today's workout (I'm following FF December Rotation'08)

I did Cardio Coach Volume 4= 52 min + 5 min more later= Total is 4.02 Miles
Burned 600 Calories approx.

Core Max= Premix- Tough Core= 18 min.

I'm excited about doing CC Vol. 4. I stuck with it the entire time. I did a power walk/Jog and definitely got into Level 3 and even Level 4, so that's great for me. This is my first time doing CC Volume 4 when I finished I felt fantastic and energized. It was definitely a tough challenge but soo worth it.

I hope everyone had a great day today!:D

Hugs!:D

Nora

PS/BM2 Back & Biceps

Hey Peeps. I have not checked in since Friday. Hope everyone is doing well. I planned to do some 1RMs Sunday but I was invited to a Super Bowl Party. I do not like getting my adrenaline up like that at night. It makes it hard for me to settle down to sleep. Primarily why I'd rather workout in the am. This is why I didn't wake up early enough on Monday to workout. I didn't do the evening because I didn't feel well at work. I just came home and relaxed. I felt better today but had to do an evening workout. It was ok. I don't think I pushed as hard enough. I will try again tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great night.

Just finished Basic Step the first time I did one riser the second time no riser knee was starting to hurt.

Stats
48mins
44 in the zone
152 avg HR
176 max HR
366 calories burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.