Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for Feb. 25, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting ready to do disc 2 (back & triceps)! Yesterday I cahnged my workout room around to make it STS friendly! Now I can do wall squats without carpet, last week I ended up moving my carpet all over the place:p I also can do those paper plates excerises in my workout room, last week had to do them in my kitchen( it's rright next to my workout room!

Roselyn, LOL on forgetting the egg whites! Sounds like something I would do too!

Melinda** yesterday I noticed my back was sore? I didn’t work my back Monday? LOL!

Debbie** glad you had an excellent workout yesterday! Glad your dad is feeling better!

Karen** nice calorie burn, girl!

Rockie** hope you had fun with 4DS LIS cardio only last night!

Patti** great job with BC yesterday! Haven’t done that one in awhile!

Bev** great job with LM yesterday! I wasn’t in the mood for 70+ minutes,LOL!

Chris** nice workout yesterday!

Nora** WTG, on LM and iTread!

Have a great workout and day ,everyone! BBL!

Good morning,

My workout room is perfect now! I didn't stopped the DVD payer once:p

I almost forgot to post my workout:rolleyes: Hope I get some DOMS tomorrow! I already cleaned my laundry room again! I went through/moved my summer cloth, now everything is nice and neat!

DH is coming home for lunch, gotta run!

STS Disc 2 w/extended Stretch

Hello everyone. I managed to get my workout in this morning. I am so glad for that. I hope everyone has a great day and workout.

Belinda,
I was thinking about that last night after I posted. I was thinking I know back couldn't still hurt from last weeks workout. Wierd huh. I wonder how it will feel later now that I actually worked back.

Melinda

351 calories
60% Fat

Good Morning,

Tonite is GS triceps and chest and some kind of ab work.

Debbie-I will post my workouts next week and the length of the cardio and would love it if you would let me know if I am doing to much. Glad to hear dad is better.

Everyone have a good workout day.

This morning was disc #5 STS! Back and Triceps! Let me tell you - I still feel pumped! I better have some good DOMS tomorrow!

113 Dumbbell Rows Both Arms - 25# DB's
711 Close Grip Push Ups
113 Dumbbell Rows Both Arms - 25# DB's
711 Close Grip Push Ups
104 Chinups
**Used tubing
738 Seated Overhead Extensions One Arm (dumbbell) - 12# DB
134 One Arm Row (dumbbell) - 30# DB
167 T-Pull with band
717 Flat Bench Tricep Extensions (dumbbell) - 12# DB's
83 Barbell Rows -50# BB
**These are killing me. By the time you get to the last 7 I am fried. I should probably lower my weight by 5lbs or so
176 Y's with band
721 Kickbacks One Arm (dumbbell) - 12# DB
133 One Arm Horizontal Row (dumbbell) 20# DB
1052 Deadlifts (dumbbell) - 25# DB's
736 Seasaw Pushups
**I always feel like I'm not doing these right for some reason
726 One Arm press Down with Band
104 Chinups
**Used Tubing
737 Seated Overhead Extensions Both Arms (dumbbell) - 22# DB
83 Barbell Rows - 50# BB
**Another round??!
111 Double Arm Rows with Band
739 Side Leaning One Arm Overhead Extensions on Ball (dumbbell) - 10#DB
***These hurt!
140 Pullovers (barbell) 20# BB
**Oh boy were my triceps feeling this one!
720 Kickbacks Double Arm (dumbbell) - 14# DB's
724 One Arm Band Kickbacks
142 Pullups
**Used tubing
712 Cross Body Kickbacks (dumbbell) - 12# DB's
120 Lat pulldowns with band
740 Side Lying One Arm Pushups
110 Double Arm Row Horizontal -15 # DB's
110 Double Arm Row Horizontal - 12# DB's
110 Double Arm Row Horizontal - 10# DB's
720 Kickbacks Double Arm (dumbbell)- 13# DB's
720 Kickbacks Double Arm (dumbbell) -11 # DB's
720 Kickbacks Double Arm (dumbbell) - 9 # DB's
164 Superman on Floor Arms & Legs Elevate

Today was Leg day. Had an excellent workout although I woke up with a headache and it's still with me. Still had some dizzy spells but not half as bad as last time.

1 minute rest between each set.

LEGS
Squats:
65# - 15/15 (warmup)
75# - 10
85# - 10 (up 5#)
90# - 10 (up 5#)

Bulgarian Split Squats:
70# - 10 (up 5#)
75# - 10 (up 5#)
80# - 10 (up 5#)
****I really HATE this exercise!

Reverse Dumbbell Lunges:
30's - 3 sets/10 reps

Elevated Deadlifts:
75# - 10
80# - 10
85# - 10 (up 1 rep)

No calves this time.

Then I did Cardio Coach #7, warmup, steady state and challenge #1. This is perfect for a 30 minute workout.

Cardio only stats:32 minutes
0 minutes below zone
14 minutes in zone
19 minutes above zone
281 calories burned
1.85 miles travelled

That is all.....

Roxie - No problem! :)

Morning! As a continuation of my screw around let's do circuits week, I did High Step Training (advanced) today. It was tougher than I expected- the sit 'n stands about did me in, seriously. She also did one armed tricep dips while keeping one leg elevated. WTF? I managed on my left side (oddly) and then had to use mostly both arms for my right.

I'm enjoying reading about your STS experiences- I'm pumped to start next week. I have been really focusing on my push ups the last few weeks since it seems to be a popular exercise. I saw where someone counted over 180 pushups in disc 7. ACK!

Chris: I saw your post yesterday about Steady State Step- I did the same thing. I popped it in one day and thought, um no. You can't get a good workout in the first time through. I would watch it and get a step bench out (no risers). Then just watch and if a move seems extra tricky, try it out. After one good preview like that, you'll be good to go. If you can do RS, you can do this- it's worth the homework, you'll have fun.

Karen: Are those seesaw push ups on the ball? I never feel those the right way either.

Hi Roxie, Belinda and Melinda!

We do need a new name- none of us are even doing Debbie's Jan/Feb rotations right now. What should we call ourselves? FF Rotation Junkies? Suggestions?

Karen: Are those seesaw push ups on the ball? I never feel those the right way either.

Hi Roxie, Belinda and Melinda!

We do need a new name- none of us are even doing Debbie's Jan/Feb rotations right now. What should we call ourselves? FF Rotation Junkies? Suggestions?

Pattie- Yes, those seesaw push ups are on the ball. I'm still not sure if I have my hand placement just right. I don't "seesaw" as much as I think I should...

I like your new name for us - good one! We could also use something like Crazy Strong and Loving It! LOL

Oh yeah - and on those yoga abs from STS - I can do the levitation holds with my legs crossed - but when she did the leg extension thing my quads were still burning from last week and they cramped up. :(

I like Karen's name for us too! :)

Karen: Um, you suck! I'm just totally envious on the levitation holds. I cannot do them. I swear it's a mental block. I WILL figure it out someday.

I like Karen's name for us too! :)

Karen: Um, you suck! I'm just totally envious on the levitation holds. I cannot do them. I swear it's a mental block. I WILL figure it out someday.

We really are crazy!

Patti - I said I could do them - but I didn't say that I liked them! When I was younger (WAY younger - 13yrs old) I used to do those hold with my legs straight out all the time. My sisters were always like "How can you do that?" I think I was much lighter back then....now with all of my newfound body weight it does bother my hands to have all of that weight on them. Poor things.

Hi girls,

Patti** how is your DH doing with STS?

Melinda** any DOMS yet? LOL!

Roxie** have fun with GS chest + triceps!

Karen** great job with disc 5! Can’t wait to do disc 5 next week. Disc 5 looks similar to disc 2? I like "Crazy Strong and Loving It!", hopefully I will remember it tomorrow morning, lol! Great job on levitation holds,I cannot do them either!

Debbie** you always amaze me with your workouts! WTG!

I will chat with you all in the a.m. Good night! It’s getting later here in Germany!

Hi girls,

I did Disc 5 this morning and my triceps are already feeling the pain which makes me happy! Sure would love to get rid of those batwings.

I bow down to those of you who can do the levitation holds because I sure can't. I've tried putting my legs indian style and they just won't go that way. I'm just not built for those types of moves which is why I suck at yoga.

Have a great day,
Bev

Hey Everyone!

I did DISC 11 today: Back & Triceps. It's now 70% 1RM and it is crazy stuff! I barbelled back rowed 70#'s! :eek: that's like a small child!! And i did 21 of them :eek::eek:

I like that new check-in title too! Though it should have "Fitness Freak" in there somewhere, no? ... I'm so not creative!

Belinda: How'd you like Disc 3? I know there are smiliar exercises in Disc 11 too!... that band work burns the heck out of my back!! I do remember Disc 1 making my "lats" sore , and in different postings, others had the same thing. We figured it out to be from all those Push Ups!!

Karen: I love the see saw push ups! I think as long as my arms are close enough together, I feel it GOOD in my triceps. I have a wicked hard time with the pull overs though. I always feel the weight is going to rip my shoulders to the ground when I get to the "top" of the move! Does that happen to you?

Debbie: You did some big time leg work today! Do you know what is causing the headaches and dizziness? you get that alot? It sounds miserable! I don't know how you work out like that...

Patti: Yeah, I think I'll work on SSS next week, which will be STS "Rest Week" for me. I want to do some cardio, so I'll take time to learn SSS and I can play with the kickboxing one too!

Debbie: You did some big time leg work today! Do you know what is causing the headaches and dizziness? you get that alot? It sounds miserable! I don't know how you work out like that...

I'm thinking its a sinus thing going on. I get this about twice a year and it's about that time. I hate it. :mad:

Hi Everyone!

Just checking in- Today's workout =

Cardio Coach Volume 2= 37 min
Distance= 2.57 miles
65-70% of HR for first 12 min= 117-124 BPM
70-75% of HR for 11 min= 132-136 BPM
80% of HR for 13 min= 144-146 BPM
Calories burned= 334

STS- M1-W2-Disc 5- Back and Tri's= 58 min
This was an intense workout I found that I could do pretty much my 65% of my 1RM. If I did have to alter anything it was only on the dumbell rows. I had to lower the wt a 3-5 pounds on a few of them. Barbell rows I did #45 pounds instead of #48 so that isn't so bad but that means its not 65% of my 1RM. I feel really bad about that, I sucked. Oh well:(.
I did get to use Cathe's tubing- the red one with the over the door attachment to use for chinups, pullups which worked well.
The band work is always killer and today's band work was no exception.
Calories Burned= 475

Then I did STS- Ab Circuits- Med ball abs no partner=10 min those were good.
Calories burned= 55

That it for me today, hopefully I'll get better with STS. Maybe, I'm too hard on myself.

I trust that everyone had a productive and great workout today. Its over the hump day so I hope it went well for everyone.

Hugs,

Nora

Fitnessfreakk366's December/Jan/Feb rotation for February 26, 2008

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is doing & feeling great today! It seems I'm the first to check-in for today.

Today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 1 Revised= 35 min I planned to do Volume 3 today but thought I should take it easy since feeling sore.
Distance= 2.38 miles
Calories Burned= 316
10 min 60-70% MHR BPM= 117-126
5 min @70% MHR BPM= 128
6 min @75% MHR BPM= 136
4.5 min @70% BPM= 127
4 min @80% MHR BPM= 145-150 BPM
Cool Down 4 min approx. @3.70-3.50 Speed then to 2.0 speed

CTX- Kick Boxing and abs minus biceps= 49 min
Calories burned= 468

That's it for me today!;)

Hugs!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.