Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for Feb. 24, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet? I will try to get my workout in before the repair guy for my dryer shows up! If not I will go to the gym this afteroon.

Who is going on the RT this year?

Have a great workout and day girls!

Hi again,

Patti** did you get your abs in yesterday? I did ab circuits ** Pilate inspired abs** last night, felt great! Congrats on getting in on the RT!

Debbie** how is your dad doing? WOW on your weights! Congrats on your weight loss last week!

Roxie** I like your rotation! Have fun with it!

Karen** you are up there with your weights, great job! I have a confession to make, I do all my push ups on my knees!

Bev** I still feel my butt from disc 3! Enjoy LM today!

Mindymelt** yesterday I did disc 1 for the second time around; I am doing the 6 month rotation! Not sure why? Any DOMS yet?

Nora** a few people having a hard time moving up to 65% Max of 1RM! I think the speed is to fast for some exercise! I go heavy,I have to slow down with Cathe’s speed! There is no way I am swinging 30# DB,doing flies with her speed! Great job with your workout!

Off to do my workout! BBL!

Hallo girls,

I am done with 4DS KB/BC " cardio power" premix. 53 min. I burned 474 cal.:D It wasn't a tough workout but a fun one:p

Have a great day and workout!

Hi,

Debbie, what is your recipe for your chocolate protein pancake? I tried to make it and it would not blend up. Maybe I a missing an ingredient. Thanks,.

Today was Back, Biceps and Abs. Had an excellent workout and felt very strong this morning. Had lots of energy, too. Didn't want to stop.

10 minutes on treadmill doing light jog.

1 minute rest between each set.

BACK
Underhand Barbell Rows:
45# - 15/15 (warmup)
55# - 10
60# - 10 (up 3#)
65# - 10 (up 5#)
***Used good form and held the contraction at the top for 2 seconds.

One Arm Rows:
32# - 10
35# - 10
37# - 10 (up 2 reps)
***I really don't care for this exercise.

BICEPS
Wide Grip EZ Curls:
30# - 15/15 (warmup)
45# - 9/8/8
***No increase on weight from last time. I used a different ez curl bar because I hate the other one I have. This one used a wider grip so it was harder to go heavy. Felt great, though!

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
17's - 10
20's - 10
22's - 9 (up 1 rep)
***No increase here either except for the 1 rep.

ABS
Triset:
Woodchops using 15#
Bench V-Ups
Oblique Jack Knife

***Did 3 sets of 15 each with a 1 minute break between each triset. Excellent burn.

That is all....

Be back later.

Today was Low Max for me. I was just not feeling it this morning, however I managed to burn 855 calories. Hmm. I do have slight DOMS from yesterdays workout - nothing bad though.

I did the yoga based abs from STS last night and I have to say I was a little disappointed. I was expecting it to be much harder.

Tonight BL is on - so that will be the highlight of my night...

Great workouts so far everyone!

Good Morning,

I will try to do 4ds LIS cardio only tonite. Wo got derailed last nite oldest DD and DH and their lab have moved in for a couple of days and they are sleeping on an air mattress in my workout room.

Debbie-I would appreciate your help for the rest of the month. How is your dad?

Belinda-great job on the workout.

Karen-I was going to do LM 1-4 tonite but I needed something shorter. I haven't been able to watch this season of BL they air alot of BB games on that channel on Tues nites.

Everyone have a good day a great workouts.

Debbie** how is your dad doing? WOW on your weights! Congrats on your weight loss last week!

Belinda, my dad is doing well. Thanks for asking!

Hi,

Debbie, what is your recipe for your chocolate protein pancake? I tried to make it and it would not blend up. Maybe I a missing an ingredient. Thanks,.

This is how I do it:

2 large egg whites
1/2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
1 tbsp. low sugar Nesquik
1 1/2 tbsp. low sugar strawberry or raspberry jam
2 tbsp. oats

Blend all together in a blender or Magic Bullet. Pour into a hot skillet coated w/cooking spray. Cook both sides. Top with 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter.

Debbie-I would appreciate your help for the rest of the month. How is your dad?

Roxie, just follow that lineup for 4 weeks. Then we'll change it up when thats over.

Hi there! I did Bootcamp (the original, not 4DS) this morning and had a fun workout. The cardio kicks my butt in that workout. I am enjoying a short break from heavy lifting- funny to think that I consider 55# light on squats now. :)

Karen: Can you do the levitation holds? If so you kinda suck. :p

Belinda: I love that workout! It's my favorite cardio at the moment.

Roselyn: LOL at your forgetting the egg. I would do that- totally a blond sometimes.

Gotta run but wanted to say hi!

Hi everyone. Today was a cardio day for me and I'm following Cathe's STS rotation so I did Low Max. Not one of my faves but I enjoyed it more today than I have in the past.

Patti-did I see that you got a spot on the RT? I went last year for the first time and it was probably one of the best weekends of my life!!!

Have a good day and a good workout ladies.

Bev

Bev: Yep, I'm going! I'm SO excited- can't wait to meet everyone and take a Cathe class in person. Yay! I'm glad that I keep hearing how much fun it is. :)

Today was cardio day for me...

I got my new Tracey workouts yesterday. I ended up getting Steady State Step and High Intensity Kickbox Challenge (Thanks for the help, Patti!!). So I went back and forth on deciding if I should do SSS or Rhythmic Step that Cathe had on the STS schedule. I threw in SSS and started with the warm-up, and then when the workout started, found out I just can't jump into this one. i'm going to have to work on the moves. I don't think it's too much of the moves, but what she calls them! She says something I never heard, and then she's doing something very familiar. I'm not discouraged, though. I figure if I can do the entire RS workout , I can certainly learn SSS!

So after the warm-up I threw in RS, and fast forwarded to the workout. FUN , you can't NOT like RS! Afterwards, I did Stability Ball Abs from Abs Circuit (I didn't have time yesterday). I liked it ALOT. In fact, I have liked EVERY Abs Circuit workout. Except, Yoga Abs. I actually found Yoga Abs the most challenging with moves I couldn't do! I LOL when I read that you thought it was one of the easier ones, Karen!

I have some pretty good DOMS from DISC 10 yesterday. Every week it seems to hit me different. This week I feel it REAL good in my shoulders.

Can not believe I'm almost done with Mesocyle 1!!!!

Hi Everyone!:)

I'm sneaking in here earlier than my usual time for checking in.

Ok here's today's workout:

Low Max w/8inch step = 70 min
Calories burned= 621
BPM= at highest was 132 which is 75% of My Max HR. This surprised me I thought it would've been higher since its cardio. Oh well, I think I'm used to bigger BPM numbers with doing jogging intervals on the TM.

iTread= 20 min I wanted to do shortone after doing Low Max to get my BPM up.

Distance= 1.75 miles
Calories Burned= 261
BPM- In zone 18 min. 5 min @132 BPM and then remaining 13 min @144 BPM

Perfect Abs= Bootcamp Challenge= 8 min

that's it for today. I think I'm getting addicted to TM workouts and Cardio Coach, its all Debbie's fault.:p LOL!!!

I hope everyone is having a great day and that your workouts are not kicking your butt too hard and definitely no major DOMS. ;)

Hugs!;)

Nora

Good Evening,

Just finished 4ds LIS cardio.

Stats:
37min
32mn in the zone
150avg hr
184max hr
275 calories burned.

Imax 2

Hey Ladies,

Today was Imax 2. I burned 614 calories. I like this Imax a lot better than Imax 3. I didn't burn near as many though as the Imax 3.

Belinda, I feel my back and shoulders a little but I don't feel my chest much at all. I will keep at it though. I know I felt a lot better today. I got some good sleep last night. I will still try to go to bed at least by 9 tonight, so I can get up to workout at 4:30. I did an evening workout today because I didn't wake up in time this morning.

Have a good night everyone. CYA tomorrow.

Melinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.