Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for Feb.1, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I can't believe its already February, time flies! Doesn't it?

Sorry, for not posting last night! I did homework over the phone with my DS; he is taking German in collage. About time he is learning German, for crying out lout I am German!:p:p

Last night I did ended up doing Cardio Fusion premix 48 min., I burned 550 cal. The first 20 min. my legs were screaming! My legs are still sore today!

Today I will do abs and a few 1RM, that’s it!

Hi to everyone that follows! Have a great Sunday!

Good Morning!

Today is suppose to be a rest day but Im going to get a cardio workout in before work:) Also cleaning up my diet some today. It hasn't been bad but I would like to get the most out of this rotation.

BBL!
Lori:)

Me again! Todays workout was a 5 mile run in 45 mins. I started off slow which was nicer cause it gave me sometime to warm up, surprisingly it didn't take long.

Oh....and I also ordered STS this a.m:D I make very rash decisions first thing in the morning!

Good morning!

Belinda: Great calorie burn for under an hour! I love Cardio Fusion- well, I don't LOVE it, but love what it does. :) That's cool about your son- wish I had a parent that spoke 2 languages or that I did. I would really try to teach it to my kids.

Lori: Woo hoo on STS! Mine comes tomorrow. I am a terrible impulse buyer of all things fitness so I understand.

Today is rest day but DH and I must continue with our 1RMs. Tomorrow is GS Legs.

I hear yelling in the other room- must go investigate. Have a great day!

Good Morning,

Today is Total Body Stretching for me then go get groceries and watch the big game.

Belinda-I would love to learn another language but around here there are alot of mexicans and asians so I would have to learn 2 other languages.

Lori-I am thinking of buying the ab circuit from STS and I really didn't want any of them, but it looks interesting. I really need to work on my diet this week. I had olive garden for supper yesterday.

Patti-I hope no one injured anyone in the other room. Enjoy your rest day.

Everyone have a good day.

Patti** I would go out of my mind if my order was just 30 mins away and I couldn't get to it:eek: I would probably drive until I found the UPS truck:eek: Lucky for me...I won't know where mine is until its at the door. One time I ordered a pair of boots from VS, I knew they were at the Post Office, just not at my door and I wanted them for Saturday night.DH called his friend (who works there) and he went and got them for me:p It should be a rule to deliver all mail before the weekend!:);)

Roxie** You didn't order STS? I felt like I was the only one on the planet who didn't order it. I won't start yet though. I have to figure all of that out.

Im looking forward to week 2 of FF's rotation. I think I am doing the Pyramids and PS this week...

BBL!

Lori-no I didn't order STS I couldn't see spending that kind of money when I have others that I haven't done yet and its more than I am ready for.

Today is a rest day for me...kind of. I spent last night and this morning painting part of our basement ceiling. Not exactly fun - but it needs to be done so I can move my gym back down there! sigh.

STS will be here tomorrow - I am soooo excited!

Checking in -

I am starting a muscle endurance/circuit rotation. I went through my DVD's this morning and broke them down (mostly as is, without their premixes which, of course, you know is almost limitless) according to type of w/o and duration in minutes. I was hoping to write up my rotation, but time was getting away from me before church. I needed to actually DO something, so....I selected Muscle Endurance. A really great workout. I think I'm going to enjoy a break from heavy lifting. And since a lot of people will be doing STS (I didn't order it either), I figured we'd be doing sort of the same thing.
Have a great Sunday/ Super Bowl, and I hope your team wins! Good times.

Hi everyone. Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I was sooo mad at myself because I slept an hour late so I didn't get to do my cardio in the morning because I had an appointment at 9. I very rarely do that so I just kept telling myself that my body must have needed that extra hour of sleep. So yesterday was my rest day and I just got done doing 4DS kickbox and then the Yoga Abs from the STS Ab Circuit.

So tomorrow I have got to start my 1RM and have no idea where to start. I thought I would do chest and triceps tomorrow. I'm really going to need some music to keep me going so I thought I would use GS since I like that music. Should be an interesting week. I hope you don't mind if I continue to check in with you even though I won't be doing one of Debbie's rotations. I hope I get them all done next week.

Have a good evening and enjoy the Super Bowl.

Bev

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.