Fit moms of 2005 babies- check in here

kristan

Cathlete
Hello. I shaked the remainder of the world's nastiest stomach flu this weekend. I tried to work out most of the week, but was extremely weak and tired easily. I think I've dropped at least a dress size from being sick.

Monday- Crunch Burn and Firm Pilated (bor-ing)
Tues- gym for 45 minutes
Weds- Steamin' cardio (very Firm-ish)
Thurs- nothing
Fri- 3.5 mile walk with stroller
Sat- Rythymic Step (no time for the challenge)
Sun- LowMax blasts, 20 minutes of "Kimberly Spreen 10 minute Solution"- legs and core

Have a great week.

Hello Ladies! Thanks Kristan for starting us off this week. I’m so glad to hear you are feeling better. What a way to lose weight. Your workouts look great!

This week has been so busy. My workouts have suffered. I only got to exercise 3 times (see below). DH (who is not a lawyer) had been preparing his case all last week to defend himself in court to fight a speeding/reckless driving ticket. He saw an attorney about it, but they said that he had already done the legwork so what does he need them for. The ticket is bogus. DH was going the speed limit or maybe 5 miles over, but the cop wrote the ticket for 27 miles over. The cop hates motorcyclists and even told my DH “you need to tell your biker friends we don’t like your kind in our town” and he said all of this while threatening to arrest DH. The cop never even told him why he stopped him. In any case, DH went to court yesterday and the crooked cop brought 2 of his buddies to be “witnesses”. They said that DH did a 100 ft wheelie through downtown. Now this is comical especially since DH weighs 300 pounds, his motorcycle weighs 400 pounds, and DH has a bad back. Also the motorcycle has a 600 cc engine so there is not enough power to do a wheelie even if he wanted to. To top it all off the cop did not use a radar to track DH’s speed on the motorcycle, he did it visually and with his speedometer, which he would not supply any information on when it was last calibrated. Needless to say the “good ol boy club” won out even though the judge should have thrown the case out. There was so much reasonable doubt. However, DH will be appealing the court decision. Hopefully another court will note all of the discrepancies in the officer’s testimony.

In any case, here are my workouts from last week:
Monday – ran 3 miles
Tuesday – PUB & LB on my own
Thursday – ran 4 miles.

I hope everyone has a great day/week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.