Fit for C & H Thursday

kariev

Cathlete
Merry X-Mas ladies. I wanted to just drop a thread as i will be leaving for the bahamas tomorrow and will not be back to post till tuesday. I had a few drinks last night which was my treat for the evening. The food was pretty healthy so i just loaded up on veggies and chicken. I haven't worked out today. Getting ready to go over to the inlaws for dinner. I may workout later tonight when i get home but i doubt it. Its hard mentally to not workout on a day that i normally would. This may be the kickoff to my week of rest. Its weird b/c you can feel like your getting fatter when you just miss one workout even though your diet is on track. Its such a mental game. Anyway, i hope you ladies have a wonderful christmas and enjoy the time with family and friends. I will talk to you on tuesday but there is a chance i will post while i'm away since the hotel has wi-fi and we are bringing the labtop. MERYY X-MAS!

Hi Kariev! Merry Christmas to you as well! hope you had a great day and thoroughly enjoy your trip to the Bahamas! I will be looking forward to a full report! We have always wanted to go there, but could never make up our minds where/which island(s)... we ended up going to the Keys! That is where we would like to take our belated honeymoon... either there or the Carribbean! Either way I better get my butt in gear and get some of this weight off, or I will be awefully hot in a turtleneck!

Eriniski: Hope you are also enjoying your Christmas!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.