Fit for C & H Thursday

kariev

Cathlete
Morning ladies. This morning I feel like i could eat the house down! So i guess its my body saying its time for a calorie surge. I hope my hubby wants to go out to dinner tonight b/c i would love a burger and fries. Today i'm not sure now what i feel like doing workout wise. I must say that my lats are absolutely killing me from my back workout on monday when i did those negative pullups. I can't even raise my arms over my head as it stretches that muscle. My legs are sore from yesterdays workout. I may just do a steady state cardio today with some abs and then do a full body workout tomorrow???? Today normally is a cardio coach day but i feel like even though i get into the workout i have to force myself to start it. I can't get into CC like my other workouts. Its like a love hate relationship. Well i will post later. Hope you ladies have a nice day

Morning Kariev and Dani

Well managed to take a kickbox workout at karate studio this am and plan to do weights tonight. I need to do some straight cardio since i haven't in awhile. :)

Kariev, def take ur cheat meal if you feel it since you havent and maybe do a steady state and something fun that you enjoy rhyt step or anything that sounds fun. Since your body is sore let it recover by flushing out all the lactic acid buildup :) too bad you couldnt do a yoga class that would be the ideal ;)

Well talk soon will be back

Hi Ladies: just not up for much of anything tonite... but did want to pop in and say HI to you both! Sounds like everyone is doing well... I'm just not feeling much like anything today... It was tough at work so just chillin'.

check in tomorrow & have a great day!

Dani: good job listening to your body. if your not feeling it then definately skip a day. hope you feel better tomorrow

erin: good job for getting to your kickbox class. let us know how your weight work goes this evening.

I just got back from my cheat meal. It was absoutely delicious! We went to outback steakhouse and i got a cheesburger with some fries. When i got home i really didn't want to do anything workout wise. I'm having some serious DOMS in my legs from yesterday and my lats are still killing me. But because i'm stubborn and don't listen to my body (like dani) i ended up doing PS chest, shoulders, and triceps and then finished with a 30 minute jog on the treadmill. It was hard. The whole workout was a struggle and i didn't want to do it. I'm happy that i got it done but i just wasn't feeling it. Hopfully the extra cals will jumpstart my body. If i'm feeling this worn down tomorrow i'll take tomorrow off and workout on saturday or sunday instead. I think that these 90 minute workouts are wearing on me. I just don't do well with workouts that are over 60minutes. I'm going to have to re-evaluate my workout routine. I'm so looking forward to the weekend for some much needed R and R. Hope you ladies have a good evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.