Fit for C & H Sunday

kariev

Cathlete
HI ladies! How was your weekend? Mine was good. Lots of good weather. I did have a bit of a meeting mishap yesterday though. I just was starving all day and instead of eating more healthy things or going out for a nice dinner, i ended up inhaling 12 oreo cookies and a half a box of wheat thins. What a waste of a cheat. Total cals by the end of the day were fine even with this mishap but i just would love to find a way to teach myself moderation. Its all or nothing with me. I wish i could be normal and just eat a cookie if i want it and then just move on. I'm bad with portion control. Its like i never feel myself satisfied. Its either i'm hungry or full. In fact, my new years resolution is going to be to make myself learn moderation. I'm a firm believer that you can eat anything you want as long as its in moderation. 12 oreos is definately not moderation LOL! Oh well, back on track today. In fact when i got home i worked out with my new charlean extreme workout. I did burn circuit 1. Now when i first previewed it i thought that it was going to be easy. Boy was I wrong! Since its only one set of each exercise I chose the HEAVIEST weight i could being able to reach 10-12reps with great form. It kicked my a**. My breathing was up and i felt like it was really effective and at the same time didn't run my body into the ground since the length of workouts was short and to the point. afterwards i did 20 minutes of HITT to finish my workout off. I think that this is just what i need. I hope you ladies had a nice weekend and stayed warm:)

Hi Kariev: it was a very quiet weekend here at our house... I still took the weekend off from workouts and will start workouts again tomorrow evening... I also am the same way with my food consumption... moderation isn't yet in my food vocabulary... I'm glad you are back to it today though! I don't really know how to get myself into this mode. I have done it before, but it seems the older I get, the less restraint I seem to have... you'd figure it would be the other way around!

I'm glad you like your Chalean Extreme! I didn't especially like or enjoy her Turbo Jam series, so I didn't follow this release much... although, the lack of info does nothing for me either... You'd think that if they really wanted to promote her program they would give more details other than one page and a brief clip... very strange.. maybe they are coming out with an infomercial... keep us posted on how you like the program...

Hi Eriniski: hope you also had a good weekend! check in with you chickies tomorrow! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.