Fit for C & H Monday

kariev

Cathlete
Hi ladies! I'm getting ready to head down to Miami to get an ID for my next clinical rotation. I have 2 weeks off before starting this one so i'm excited about the down time. I have to get some christmas shopping done today. As far as workouts go, i think i'll just do some steady state cardio on the elliptical or treadmill this afternoon and tag on some ab work at the end. I hope you ladies have a good monday and I will be back later to post about my day:)

Yay have an awesome time in Miami. Oh that sounds so nice to be in the warm!!! Steady state sounds perfect for today!! I am working right now, two more days after today to get through and then a little vaca!!! :) I can't be more psyched.

erin: hang in there for those last 2 days! vacation is just around the corner!

I ended up walking on the treadmill at a 12% incline and 4.0mph for 45 minutes. i then finished my workout with the new ab extreme workout from charlean extreme. It was a killer. I compare it to cathe's core max. Tomorrow will be lean circuit 2 and 20 minutes of intervals afterwards. I may get up at 6 to get it in but not sure. I have lots of last minute christmas stuff to do. Diet has been great today. I'll be looking forward to the end of the holidays though as i'm sick of holding back with all these desserts around.

Dani: i hope you are doing well today:)

Hi Ladies:

been a very busy day today.. still no workout and eating has been crap! actually planning on our high calorie, high fat, high tastey-factor Christmas day breakfast... Homemade eggs benny with cheese sauce instead!

I have been completely derailed, but am looking forward to AFTER the holidays and getting back on the workout trail and making that New Years resolution to change my eating... I just HAVE too!

Kariev: I just simply can not resist, so why fight it I guess is my arguement... but it ends on January 1st! your workouts and CLX sound like just what the doctor ordered! I'm glad you are enjoying your new workout routines... keep us posted on how you like them... I am SO looking forward to STS and assume that it will be the same for me when it arrives! I haven't gotten my TM up to 12% EVER, so kudos to you for even attempting it!

Eriniski: hang in there girl! I feel the same way about having a 4 day weekend! and will be leaving early wednesday, so it's even shorter!

have a great evening & will catch you both tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.