Fit for C & H Monday

kariev

Cathlete
Hi ladies, hope all is going well. This is my last week working in the ICU at the hospital so i'm pretty excited about that. Its just not for me. Anywho, diet has been dead on. I was a bit hungry yesterday and was craving some junk but i just got busy doing things around the house and i forgot all about it. Today when i got home i decided to go back to my circuits in anticipation for the new charlene extremem workouts which i should be getting by weeks end. I supersetted one upper body with one lower body and 1 minute of sprinting on the treadmill at 8mph and an incline of 4%. I did this workout for 45 minutes and let me tell you I was dead by the end. I felt it to be way more intense and effective then spending time with a 90 minute workout. I hope you ladies are well since i haven't heard much from you in while. I look forward to catching up.

HI Kariev! Good job on the workout! I have to admit that I had our cookie exchange at work so I just got home and will be in bed in an hour, so no workout today for me! I think I would die on my treadmill at your speeds... the incline I can do, but I'm hoofin' it at 3.5 because I'm only 5' tall and have short stubby little legs! :)

So, apparently Hell finally froze over! it was 33*'s here in Vegas and we have about 2 inches of snow! :eek:

Eriniski: hope you are doing well... how's the meds coming? you almost done with those?

well, I have a sugar hangover so will sign off for now... have a great day tomorrow and hopefully I will have a better report! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.