Fit 40s 4/10/10

Ronne

Cathlete
Hi everyone

I couldn't see a thread so thought I'd get us started.

Had a nice weekend. Went to see friends on Sat night and stayed over. Ate loads of delicious food (Mexican) and stayed up late arguing about books!
Managed to finish the Sept rotation on Sat with Step Moves, then had a rest yesterday.
Today I started a KCM rotation which I'll have to adjust as usual ;). Did Circuit Burn, really good, fun, simple workout that gets your heartrate up.

Bye for now!

Hey everyone. I rested and nursed my cold. I am feeling better. I still have the cough but otherwise I am doing better. Have any of you looked at the clips? They look good, as always, as to be expected. It looks like one of them has a countdown clock. I love those.

Murphy

Hi everyone, busy day today, again I'm the only one on my team at work, sigh. I did B&G Saturday, 4DS KB only Sunday and today was TF 55 EZ. I'm really starting to get the hang of Chalene. These are fun would recommend (I would not recommend CLX, I haven't reached for that again and probably won't).

Murphy, I like countdown clocks too.....

Hoping for a calmer day tomorrow, in fact, I have plans to go out with my GFs (DH is out of town), if only we could figure out what to do......

Hi girls

Murph - I had a look at all of the clips. I think I made the right decision just ordering Intensity and High Reps. Intensity looks mean.
I think you gave me your cold :confused:. Woke up in the middle of the night with a scratchy throat and the sniffles. Hoping it doesn't get any worse than that!

Lisa - so, have you decided what you're doing with your friends yet?

I did Olympic Lifting today, one of KCM's new ones. It's the first time I tried it. I was glad I'd done the tutorial as you do need it. It was a lot tougher than I thought from previewing it. Then I did a section of Stretch Max which felt great.

Going to make some more flapjacks with DD tonight and we might watch Hairspray on DVD.

See you tomorrow.

Hi everyone, today I did 4DS Ch/Back--weights only and then did TF 30 Hiit. That Hiit was hard! Tomorrow is a day off because I'm assuming I'll be out late (although no formal plans yet!). We have a restaurant that is a fondue place and it's like a 6 course meal, so I thought that'd be fun and I've always wanted to go....let's hope that works out.

Ronne, your book discussion sounds interesting. Guess what I did? I decided that I like learning to dance so much but want to learn via the privacy of my home, so I bought a dance instruction set of CDs. Won't my DH be happy to dance with me? This way we can look good dancing on our next cruise, right?

Gotta run.....

Hi girls! Ugly day here, cold and raining! Yesterday I did a Jari w/o, today will be card of some sort. Lisa, you and Don will have fun dancing, I have always wanted to take lessons, we never seem to have the time. Have fun at the fondue place, we went for the kid's birthday, it was lots of fun! Ronne, did you like the powerlifting? Was it too repetitive? The clips for the new one look good, I know I will have to wait awhile for Intensity, it looks fun tho! Murphy, hope you are feeling better. Well, I need to get busy! Have a good day. Mary

Hi all. Rainy and gloomy here. No walking and I don't feel like doing anything else. I feel much better cold-wise, I just also feel lazy. Oh, Lisa's e-mail about Chalene reminded me of something. Remember how I reluctantly loaned my sister my STS program TWICE? Well, I was at her house and noticed that she had Chalene Extreme and not once has she mentioned it, offered to let me try it or etc. NOTHING. I have been thinking about whether I should say anything to her or not. I am still undecided. I know one thing for sure, I will not loan her anymore of my Cathe's (or any other dvd's). Can you believe that?

Murphy, can't blame you on never wanting to load it out again......honestly Chalene Extreme was boring. At first it's like, hey this is different, but as it goes on, well, I just like straight lifting I guess.

Murphy, yes I would be annoyed! You are way better than I am, I would have said something right there and then! Then I would have probably taken the set home with me!

Murphy - I agree with the others. I would have asked to borrow them there and then!

Lisa - oooh, that sounds interesting! What sort of dances? That's such a great idea.

Mary - yes, the powerlifting was good. I wasn't sure I'd like it but it's different and that's always good. It was a lot harder than it looked (and I used a lighter bar). I probably won't do it that often so I don't think I'll get bored (hard to get bored now with the amount of DVDs I've got! ;)).

Today was 30/30. Having done them all a few times now I can see that is the easier one. Though I didn't go right to the floor for the squat thrust jumps (thanks for that tip, Lisa! :p). I was thinking of doing some weights today as well but that was enough for me!

It's lovely and sunny today here, I love autumn days like this! See you all tomorrow.

Quick fly by...rest day for me and I needed it after the fun girls night out last night. Dinner lasted 3.5 hrs, took lots of fun pics although some wasn't thought I was filming, er guess I was a bit impaired.

Ronne, when I get the book/DVDs I'll tell you what all is in it. I sure hope DH is a willing partner :)

Gotta go eat dinner, today at work was almost the worse yet, hoping the rest of the week is calmer.....

Lisa - sounds like you had fun last night. Just what you need when you're really busy at work.

Today I did Muscle Definition 1. Cold's taking it out of me a bit. Not feeling too good. I'm going out to the cinema tonight to see Made in Dagenham, going to buy some chocolate and chill out!

Hi to everyone else!

Hi everyone! Did Jari Ripped and Chisled today. Why so many biceps?! Ronne, hope that you feel better soon! Murphy, how are you feeling? Did you talk to your sister yet? Lisa, did you go to the fondue place? Hope work is better. Tomorrow is Friday! Won't have to get up before the birds for a couple days! Have a good day, need to go start my carpooling! Mary

Hi Everyone, another rest day for me. I felt awful last night, not sure if it's a cold or fall allergies (sometimes allergies can make me feel like I'm sick). Got me to thinking to take a 'sick day' tomorrow (Friday), hardly feels like I'm playing hookey since I don't get paid for it. DH is back so thought it'd be good to go do something not too tiring (hoping that it's allergies and not a cold).

Ronne, did you give me your cold? I think we are feeling the same....chocolate and chill out sounds divine.

Mary, I did Jari R&C last week, I hadn't done it in ages and was surprised how hard it was. Yes, we went to the fondue place, my friends are wanting to go back we had so much fun.

tomorrow going to run DS18's Mac to him, they fixed it for $300, it was the motherboard.

Later girls, not sure if I'll w/o tomorrow, hope I feel better so my day of hookey from work is worth it :)

Lisa - hope you're feeling better whatever the cause is. Did you pay for your son's computer repair? Wow! That's a lot of money.
Don't blame me for the cold, Murphy started it :p!

Mary - how are the hips doing? Sounds like you're not overworking them.

Today I did CTX Kickbox minus the weight work. I'd been planning to do a harder kickbox workout but thought I wouldn't overdo it.

Birthday celebrations planned for this weekend - it's DH's birthday tomorrow. My parents are coming over for the weekend and babysitting tomorrow night so we're going out.

Have a good one everyone.

Hi all, I eeked out CTX UB w/o today. I feel much better, especially because I'm playing hookey from work. I slept until 7:15...could have slept longer but felt I better get up and send a note to work telling them I would be out sick. I'm betting on the allergies being the cause, amazing how they can make you (me) feel so sick.

Ronne, Have a fun weekend and great night out! Yes, we paid for DS computer repair, what I didn't want to pay for is a new one. A new one for the one he was looking at would have been $1500. I just hope this computer holds up, you would think it would since it's a Macbook Pro.

Have a great weekend everyone, I get a 3 day weekend with me playing hookey from work :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.