Filled with HATE love - May 31

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Hey, can you believe it's the last day of May? Where does the time go?

Shelley, that's quite a shopping feat. I wonder if Target takes the hit or if the cashier has to make up the difference. I hope not the cashier...How's the toxic waste clean up at work going? Do you have to tell the tenants that they have to move their stuff?

We may be having our friend-just-home-from-Thailand out for dinner tonight. If so, I think I'll skip the workout. It's supposed to be close to 90 this afternoon, which is another real good reason to take a rest day. Last night I had to get out of bed to take an Advil - everything hurt. Yet another reason to rest. BUT, if we don't have company, I may do KPC. Shelley got me all excited about doing pikes on the ball. Speaking of that, I bought a new ball. It's sitting on my diningroom table, waiting to be inflated. Bet it would be easy to do a pike on it in it's present condition.

Gotta get to work. Later haters. Hmmm, Michele should be home very soon, shouldn't she?

Robin! You're here all alone!

I see August popped in last night. *waves* Hi August!

Whatcha havin' for dinner, Robin? How did I get you excited about doing pikes on the ball?

I think Michele said around June 4th. I can't wait to hear about her trip.

Jen - sorry to hear that you're still not 100%. I hope it gets sorted out soon for you!

Thank you Shelley. I was getting very lonely. Somehow I missed that August was here. Insert maddly waving smilie face here. You mentioned doing KPC abs yesterday and that got me itching to do some pikes on the ball. And dinner is a good, old-fashioned steakfest with baked potatoes, salad and sauted mushrooms. No dessert. No time. Too hot.

Hello from Roma!!!! OMG I tried twice before to post here and it took me so long that the internet time I purchased ran out before I finished typing:eek: -- ROTFLMAO!!!

I only have a sec here so I need to hurry. I miss you wacky chicks but I'll be home next week. I'm having a wonderful time. We went to my mom's hometown today and it was pretty emotional. I'll tell you all about it when I get home.

I noticed August posted a hello from me. Would y'all believe I forgot my password:eek: ?

Hugs and kisses for you all and I'll "see" you next week:* :* :* :* :* :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.