February 10 Check in Tuesday 2nd********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

Quick post to start us off this morning..I will be doing Slow & heavy today. One of the 2 upper body ones. I can't remember how she grouped them. I think biceps and back or something. Anyway, I will check back later...

Hey Kathy!
Hey Everyone!!!

I turned our thermostat down ONE DEGREE and I feel so much colder! Might not last long like this...

Anyhow, sleep was crazy (blood sugar checks and cats playing in my room at 2am!), but I managed to wake up this morning with the middle of the night headache, VANISHED! YAY!

Today I'm going to do B&G's Leg Blast Premix. At least I feel up to doing B&G stuff today, not like last week.

Kathy: Let us know how S&H goes today!! When do you leave on your trip?

BBL ....:)

Hey Beth: We are leaving next Tuesday the 9th and will be back home on the 16th..Have a great workout. B&G gets me everytime. Love those firewalkers!! Glad your headache disappeared. Vic woke me a couple of times. He is dealing with a head old and his nose is so stuffy and he was coughing last night. Ugh...

Ok, back to school lessons then Slow & heavy awaits...

Hey guys - I'm sorta back. Back in CA after being in NJ for a week. Thanks for the PMs and emails - I'll update you guys privately there. I have individual therapy in a bit but I hope to get back into working out after that. I did get to work out at Cathe's gym and she signed all my shock cardio covers. :) I should get out of bed soon but I just wanted to say hi.

Hey everyone! I stayed in bed this morning..... I'm feeling sick again. Super achy -- don't know if it's doms or if my crud is more than a crud. I'm going to stay home today and try to get some extra rest -- Larry's even going to drop the kids at school. Kathy, I hope Vic gets over his quickly!

Hottie, so funny that you schlepped back shock cardio for her to sign! You are too funny!

Chris, do you think the cold feeling was more in your head than real? Brrrrr!

Waves to Joanne! What are you thinking about tonique? I haven't been reading much lately, but I imagine people are starting to get them now, aren't they? Soon, anyway.

Hi everyone!!

Hottie, so good to see you here! Hope all is OK - awesome that Cathe signed your Shock Cardios! :)

Kathy, you're brave to tackle Slow and Heavy! Don't get that cold of Vic's!

Beth, I'm sure I'll eventually get Tonique (the old and the new ones). I'm just trying to be good now and not spend! They'll still be there in a couple months, right? ;) I also want BBL and did you see Mindy has some new Bosu workouts? They look tough! And, she's filming, or has filmed some other new ones? Staying home and resting sounds like a good plan - hope you are feeling better soon.

Chris, I started the rotation today and did Cardio Fusion step premix. I love the first section where its the BM2 combos all together with no breakdown. The LIC combo right after that drags cause it's broken down so much. But, it was a fun workout. The circuits kill me. Let me know how sore you are from B&G so I know what to expect tomorrow! Good riddance headache!!

I'm kind of bummed - my problem with my eye is back again. I went to the eye doctor yesterday and I'm having the procedure done again next Monday. Not looking forward to it, but not much else I can do. Hopefully this will fix the problem.

Have a good day all!

Joanne

Forgot to mention, Chris, that the chili was really good. I modified somewhat -- I added a jalapeno pepper to the onion and green pepper, and I used all black beans. I was going to use black and kidney, but I thought there was a chance the boys would try it if I made it with all black. They still didn't try it -- they were starving when they got home, so I fed them first and by the time it was finally ready, they weren't hungry enough. Oh well. Larry and I liked it quite a bit, but I don't think it would work on chili dogs because it was fairly liquid-y still. Maybe you could cook it down more or something. Great flavor. Oh, I used fire roasted tomatoes for the chopped ones, too.

Joanne, yes, they will be there later! I'm trying not to spend so much, too, but so far not doing so well, so I really do need to try. I saw the Mindy was going to be filming more, didn't realize she already had some out. Kelly's going to be making a good sounding one, too. Must not spend!!

I'm sorry about your eye!!! Yikes. I hope all goes well when they re-do the procedure.

Holy COW!

B&G Leg Blast Premix is crazy!! :eek: I'm very certain my quads and buttocks are going to be sore tomorrow. Most of the work is all lunge type moves. Very little weight work. Which I do think is good for me. The kind of moves that should "tone and thin out" the area. Just beware, Joanne, there's no warm-up on the premix, ..you're instructed to do "5 minutes of total body warm up" before. I just did 3/4's of the B&G warm up with the ball. .. It got to the point where the walking lunges were a welcome relieve from the other exercises..LOL!

kathy: I'm sure you meant to type to me?. The firewalkers rock!! And on the premix, you get to do them twice!! .. Sorry you have a sick hubby, ..yes, stay away, no smooching!

Beth: Sorry you have a sick YOU! I'm so glad you're going to rest today. I think you need to. You got sick last week, and kept pushing it. Lots of fluids and rest and tylenol for the body aches. Maybe a nice warm tubby and a book? ... Not sure about why I'm cold, I certainly warmed up during B&G though! LOL!. .. I have to go check out what this Tonique thing is...

Hottie: Welcome back!! You are crazy but impressive to have Cathe sign all your STS!!! Love it! I still think YOU should have signed HER sneakers! ;) Hope you have a good workout today!

Joanne: Yes, the CF premix was pretty decent. The BM2 step was fun! LIC, just "ok", but the blasts at the end were tough! Like the icing on the cake! :p Sorry your eye problem is back. It's got to be so frustrating. :(

I don't know what I'm going to do today, but i need to do something. SOMETHING accomplished! Sometimes I get so overwhelmed at all the organizing I need to do, I just say, 'Screw it' and don't do anything. LOL!

Oops..I sure did Chris..I must not have been thinking! Sorry..I am staying away from Vic for sure. He tried to kiss me last night and I turned my whole face so he had to kiss my check almost my hair..HAHA

Beth: Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope that you bounce back fast. I have gotten that achy sick feeling before after meso 1. Have you been overworking your muscles?

Hottie: How exciting that you took a class with Cathe and she signed your DVDs. That is so great that she does that. I am hoping that I can make it up there sometime and take a class with her.

Joanne: Sorry to hear you are having eye issues. Hope you can get it fixed for good this time..

ok, finished up with the workout. It was chest and back Slow & Heavy today.....Now, I am showered and I am ready for lunch. Lauren has drawing lessons this afternoon and I plan to hit the grocery store while I wait for her...

Talk to you all later..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.