February 10 Check in Monday 1rst********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

Starting another new month today...Ok, workout for me today is Step Blast. I saw the rotation that Cathe posted. But, I didn't want to start it since we are going to Florida next Tuesday for a week. so, I thought I would continue doing my workouts the way I have been going for now and see what comes up for March...

Be back later...

Good morning, all. Happy February!! I did see Cathe's rotation -- it looks interesting! But for now I'm staying with what I'm doing, too.... this week high rep, next week I'm doing gym styles -- can't remember if there's any twist to that I've added.

Chris, that was crazy about all the money at mc donald's! Did the woman feel bad about it?

Wow, it was a full weekend! I did not sleep all that well last night, but I'm feeling pretty good this morning. I did STS meso 1 week 3 legs because I thought I liked the bonus work on that one, but in reality I think I really wanted to do the first week where she has sort of barre-like drills for the bonus work. Oh well! Heck of a workout anyway.

Gotta make lunches, etc..... have a good day!

Hi Girls!

We got knocked back to Pg 2, huh? had a hard time finding the check in. :eek:

Kathy:
I'm almost tempted to do S&H this week. I'm kind of sick of 4DS & GS. I'm "due" to do 4DS this week again. And then I think, maybe I should just finish out my week. OR.. should I start Cathe's FEB 10 Rotation? it sounds kind of cool! hmmmmm . Not much time to decide here.

Beth: Good job on STS legs today, even if it wasn't what you thought! LOL!. Sorry you didn't sleep so great. I had a CRAPPY night at work. Felt soooo fatigued and ended up with a one sided headache (behind my eye). It was a quiet-ish night work-wise, so i was able to sit in the dark for about 40 minutes, and just the process of closing my eyes in the dark made the headache go away. It really was because I was tired. ... Had my post-work Monday sleep today, and woke up with it gone! I needed SLEEP! Ugh!..... No, the sitter didn't feel bad about the money. She didn't want to say "no" to the kids, and bought them whatever they wanted. Honestly, this woman drives me crazy. She's such a busybody, always in people's business, and she's already driving me crazy. *sigh*

*WAVES* to Joanne, and of course, Hottie (Miss ya!!!!!!!!)

I'll BB after my workout, and let you know what I end up doing. I know you're all on the edge of your chairs! LOL!

Chris, you should do what makes you happy! Workout-wise, of course. Move off of 4DS if it's not doing it for you.

Hey, I'm making your friend's chili recipe she posted on fb tonight, though I'm going to use double the black beans and no garbanzos because that'll go over better at my house. Did you make it?

And I meant to comment about you being sleepy on the drive home.... that is very scary!!! How far do you have to drive? I remember when I was about 16 or 17 I babysat for some kids and I drove there, and to this day I remember falling asleep on the way home one night (while driving). So scary.

EXACTLY, Beth! That's exactly what I thought about when I went to do my workout, why do something I don't really feel like doing?

soooooo *drum roll*... I started Cathe's FEB 10 Rotation! First, because it looks fun, and second, I've been doing weights on mondays for MONTHS, and need a change.

I did Cardio Fusion Premix All Step (FUN!!) and then did BM2 Abs, because I have to switch up with Saturday, to make Saturday as closer to 30 minutes as I can , because of my crazy schedule.

I just got a FB message from our overnight Saturday sitter, the one that is really good with Zach and very conscientious about his diabetes and blood sugars. She was the one that bailed on me this weekend with a stomach virus. And apparently, she may be PREGNANT! :eek: This is the girl that was living with a guy for over 10 yrs, and he dumped her in the spring of this year for another girl. And she was totally devasted. Now , she may be pregnant.

The lives of my sitters are wearing me down!!!!! HELP!!!

Oh! And no , I didn't make that Chili recipe, but I did save it! It looks good. Let me know how it turns out, okay?

And the drive home Sunday morning was one of the worst I've ever had. I mean, I get tired and feel like I may nod off, but the windows and chewing gum always perks me up. it wasn't really working this weekend.

Greg actually fell asleep driving YEARS ago, and hit a telephone pole , for which he had to pay for! (it ws expensive!)

gotta go shower and get supper going... ACK!

Chris, OMG - be careful driving!! I know you don't have any other choice, but that is scary. Years ago, and I mean, many, many, many years ago ;) I used to date a guy who lived about 45 minutes away. For some reason I was the one who drove out to his house/neighborhood. I would be driving home really late and be so tired. I'd have the windows open, singing, slapping my face! Must of looked like a goof! But, anyway, I know how that is. Wow, $20 at McDonalds! That's alot! We always tell the kids they can spend $3 each and get dollar menu stuff. Oooh, I think I might do Cathe's Feb. rotation too. It looks fun and creative. I'll start tomorrow, but I'll catch up to you cause I just took two rest days this weekend, so I won't do the rest day on Thursday.

Kathy, sounds like the party was a blast! Fun games! Are you going to Disney? I think you mentioned that a few weeks ago.

Hi Beth! I think it's the first Meso leg workout with the barre stuff. Sounds like you had a fun weekend. I'm in bed by 11:00 almost always! It's tough on weekends cause DH is used to staying up nights so he's got the TV on all night while I'm trying to sleep. So, weekends aren't too restful.

I didn't workout Saturday or Sunday and ate bad. :( Today I did Jeannette Jenkins Bikini Boot Camp. Hate the name, but great workout! About 30 minutes of cardio and then 30 minutes of weights.

Have a good evening all!

Joanne

Thanks, Joanne. I know, I really would have pulled over if I had to. It scares the crap out of me to drive and feel that way!. I'm lucky it's winter here and 9 degrees out that morning, no one could hear me singing at the topof my lungs with all the windows rolled down!

Oh yes! Do the rotation!! I can't take a rest day in the middle of the week though, I'll have to re vamp it to have my rest day on Sundays every week. But we'll catch up somewhere! It will be fun! The double day is going to be a "blast", huh? (*insert Cathe's evil laugh*).

My eating sucked monkey butt this weekend too. Kind of back to my old habits. GOTTA straighten out this week and fly right!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.