The exclusive Robinella Check-In - Thursday, Aug. 28

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Morning Robinella!

How are you doing today? Did you find your sense of humour? Can I help you look for it?

What workout is on tap for today?

;)

Robinellapants, hope you found your sense of humor and have a fabulous day!

Here, have one of these...yum!

cookie-heart.gif

What an utterly cool check-in! Can I join? :D

Of course, first I must tell our Ms. Robinella to check her PMs!

So, Robin, what's up with you today? Another exciting day in the lab, right? I hope you get a computer all to yourself for many, many hours so you can play in CatheLand.

Yippee for Robin's very own checkin!!! YAY!
greenstars.gif
19.gif

OMG, I think I totally found your sense of humor when I was cleaning my closet last night! It was way far in the back buried under a bunch of my clothes. :eek: Sorry. It's just that I couldn't find mine for a while so I thought I'd borrow yours since it's so freakin' awesome.

And then I totally forgot that I'd borrowed it and forgot to give it back.....
l034.gif

So....what's shakin' bakin'????
Drbarbie.gif

Love,
Crazy
499kfok.gif

Okay, Allison, you made me spit coffee with your funny faces.

Robin hasn't been in the arrow thread either lately. So what's up Miss Robinellapants???

Thank you, thank you, thank you. From the bottom of my grumpypants to the tippy top of my self-centered head. I've been absent and pondering the hard questions lately:

1. What is the answer to life and everything?

2. How can the energy crisis be solved?

3. What should I do to insure peace in our time?

4. Why are the Cathe forums so dull any more?

Is it just me?

Maybe instead of posting a workout/diet check-in, this can be an "Answer to all your hard questions" check-in.

But enough pondering. I miss the fun. When did we get so stupid and serious?

(Robinellers exits the thread, while simultaneously spinning a plate on a stick, throwing confettii, chewing gum and riding a unicycle)

PS Crazy, you better return my sense of humor pronto. I find I can't live without it.

Ugh, Robin, I am WAY too tired to even possibly consider pondering those questions.... :eek:

Oh, and your SOH is in the mail. I sent it UPS Red (that's fancy shipping talk for "overnight"). It'll be in your hot, little, grumpy hands by noon tomorrow.

Meanwhile, mine is still missing. Can you check in your closet just in case we switched by accident?....

Robin - I think your sense of humor has returned. I guess once Crazy unearthed it, it zipped straight home.

And it is absolutely not just you. I feel pretty much the same way. My big question of the day is:

Can you make me a copy of your sense of humor? I want one too, please.

Well I've NEVER had a sense of humor, so could someone PLEASE manufacture one for me. I long to be funny, but I'm just a big ol' dork.
shame.gif

Cuz, WTH have you been, girl!? Come on over to our other home and wish Tanya well. That poor girl has to go back into the hospital. Her ankle isn't mending as well as she had hoped. :(

Crazy, I'll check the back of my closet when I get home.

Shannon, I'm using a cheap substitute sense I picked up at Target the other night. As soon as Brown/Red returns mine, I'll burn you a copy.

Maybe I can sell copies of my sense on ebay?

Cuz - OMG, I'm on my way!!!!!

Robin - Heck, don't bother with E-Bay. Start your own line, open your own shop, whatever... you'll make a fortune and be able to ditch the day job in no time.

The answers to your questions are as follows (and I can be trusted, because I looked them all up on Wikipedia):

1. 17
2. More carbs
3. Have everyone hold hands, because if they hold hands, they cannot hold AK-47s.
4. This has been sealed in a vault, inaccessible by mere mortals.
:eek:

Oh and Robin, EVERYBODY knows that when you make copies of things to sell on eBay they just don't work as good.:rolleyes:

Shannon's idea is a good one - open your own store. And maybe have a section of Dr. Frank's somethingorother, too.

The answers to your questions are as follows:

1. What is the answer to life and everything? It's 42. For heaven's sake, have none of you read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?? Sorry to disagree with you, Breckie ;)

2. How can the energy crisis be solved? Find a way to bottle those cow farts, which will ALSO fix the hole in the ozone problem. *nods wisely*

3. What should I do to insure peace in our time? Well, you could call Lloyd's of London. They seem to insure everything else - Mary Hart's Legs, Pam Anderson's rack, etc. etc.

4. Why are the Cathe forums so dull any more? Because when you misplaced your sense of humour, all the other sense of humours had nobody to lead them anymore, so they all just sat there, waiting...

Does that help at all?

Hi Robin! I hope your sense of humor has returned. I've never lost mine but I find that sometimes my humor is very specialized (i.e. not funny to everyone else).

Oh, and I like Breckie's answers.

BG, of course, I would include some glitches with the software. I wouldn't want just anyone to own my true sense of humor. Besides, who would laugh at me if everyone else was as funny? I think you got all the questions except the last one right. There must be some reason for the absence of humor in the Cathe Nation.

Michele, I know where your other home is. (Nods knowingly) And you do to have a sense of humor. I've read the Tale of the Wedding Chocolates on the Hater (Smilers) thread.

Leanne, please get back to work!!!! (But many thanks for the hug.)

Oh yeah, the answer to #1 should be "People should wear more hats." (according to Monty Python's Meaning of Life)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.