ETL Monday 1/15

JAFitMama

Cathlete
Today
B- 2 slices Ezekial bread with 1 T natural peanut butter, banana
L- veggie chili with a zillion veggies, some raw carrots,
S- peppermint tea, 1 snack size bag soy chips 100 calories.
S- (again) fruit
D- Spaghettini (whole wheat) with a Walnut Garlic Sauce from Meditereanean Vegan Kitchen I'll add Broccoli to it and a large romaine salad.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Hi Judy..and those to follow. Didn't check in much the last few days. My eating was good fri & sat but I did have some pita chips! Yesterday was an emotional eating day with my DH & I having a spat...:(...I didn;t eat well, had 2 slices of veggie pizza and some popcorn during the day, but my dinner was right on track!

Today
I always forget this...coffee and half a genisoy bar before my workout
B: fruit smoothie
L: big salad with pinto beans added, and a banana

Not sure about dinner, either portobello mushroom sandwiches or soup with tofu added.

hey ladies!! I hope you all had a great weekend. I have truly fallen off the ETL wagon, but hope to get motivated and try again. Just had an emotional week and well it was just BLAh

but I'm better now, and ready to try this all again. I have noticed that I started to get a cold, but then it went away. I had about 2 weeks of really good clean eating, and I think that had something to do with it! haha didn't stop me from having ice cream today, though. lol

Ok so the plan is lots of water tonight, and a new start tomorrow. the plan:

b- 1 apple, with cinnamon and oatmeal
s- baby carrots
l- 1/2 pita with 1 ounce turkey, lots of veggies, and a salad, banana
s- orange, .5 cup oatmeal
d- roasted veggies (zucchini, broccoli, and carrots) and a big salad, 2 ounces fish, baked apple

i'll check in with you all tomorrow, with good news of my great eating all day :) thanks ! -Tina

Hi everyone

Haven't been able to check in the last couple of days. I did have two pieces of chocolate the other night but got right back on track. Do I need to start the six weeks over or just forget about that slip up?

I am still trying to drink lots of water but that isn't really happening.

So far today

B - Grapes
S - Banana
L - Salad

Have a great day everyone

Kim:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.